Jack De Belin charged

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
happy tiger

Re: Jack De Belin charged

Post by happy tiger » Fri 14 Dec, 2018 12:15 pm

I am not taking the sides of the players in any way , shape or form but we need to throw the book at both parties if they have done wrong

If the accused or the accuser is obviously lying or gets caught in the web of deceit they need to feel the full face of the law

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sat 15 Dec, 2018 4:28 pm

An unfortunate moment for Jack, almost a comedy skit. Is that Brett Finch with him? The look on his face is priceless when he realises Jack has been caught out by the camera. I feel very sorry for Alyce Taylor,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ve-TV.html

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Sun 16 Dec, 2018 9:07 pm

Dan Blanco wrote:
Fri 14 Dec, 2018 8:51 am
The Patriot wrote:
Thu 13 Dec, 2018 6:30 pm
Ive seen a little of Jack DeBelin down in Wollongong. just a knock around guy who helps out his tradie dad. Also seen him in many a tv interview.

He is a straight up LAD but if you asked me to chose between him and Musgrave as to who you would be shocked if they were charged with something like this im picking Jack.
Imbecilic comment.
Direct personal attack.

Un moderated.
Its an opinion!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 16 Dec, 2018 9:16 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Sun 16 Dec, 2018 9:07 pm
Dan Blanco wrote:
The Patriot wrote:
Ive seen a little of Jack DeBelin down in Wollongong. just a knock around guy who helps out his tradie dad. Also seen him in many a tv interview.

He is a straight up LAD but if you asked me to chose between him and Musgrave as to who you would be shocked if they were charged with something like this im picking Jack.
Imbecilic comment.
Direct personal attack.

Un moderated.
He said the comment was imbecilic, not you.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Sun 16 Dec, 2018 9:25 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 16 Dec, 2018 9:16 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Dan Blanco wrote:
The Patriot wrote:

Imbecilic comment.
Direct personal attack.

Un moderated.

Ohhh please....
Its an opinion!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 16 Dec, 2018 9:29 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Sun 16 Dec, 2018 9:25 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
The Patriot wrote:
Dan Blanco wrote:

Imbecilic comment.
Direct personal attack.

Un moderated.

Ohhh please....
There’s a difference between calling something somebody says imbecilic, and calling them an imbecile period. People who aren’t imbeciles can still say imbecilic things.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Sun 16 Dec, 2018 9:40 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 16 Dec, 2018 9:29 pm
The Patriot wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
The Patriot wrote:

Direct personal attack.

Un moderated.

Ohhh please....
There’s a difference between calling something somebody says imbecilic, and calling them an imbecile period. People who aren’t imbeciles can still say imbecilic things.
Exactly the response i was expecting. As i indicated before i have no real interest in your opinion on the matter.

The original comment was a direct personal attack!

I state this as fact based on the complete lack of argument to back up his statement. There is ZERO attempt to explain his point of view or challenge mine.

Find someone else to split hairs with GnR.
Its an opinion!

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 17 Dec, 2018 7:31 am

His dads a tradie?
Now that puts a whole new perspective on things.

And the member who suggested the girl shouldn't go back to a room with 2 blokes.... I doubt she will in future and I doubt she'll be able to trust anything anyone says in future... She may be naive which a lot of young people are, that doesn't mean she's done wrong

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Mon 17 Dec, 2018 9:00 am

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 17 Dec, 2018 7:31 am
His dads a tradie?

And the member who suggested the girl shouldn't go back to a room with 2 blokes.... I doubt she will in future and I doubt she'll be able to trust anything anyone says in future... She may be naive which a lot of young people are, that doesn't mean she's done wrong

That is well written Ink.

We need to take the time to think about how the lives of this young woman and also De Belin’s partner have been impacted.

The charge De Belin is facing is very serious and apparently he has gone home to Cootamundra leaving his pregnant partner in their home at Coniston.

My father has said that Fred De Belin would be bitterly disappointed in what has happened.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 17 Dec, 2018 9:40 am

innsaneink wrote:
His dads a tradie?

Agree with your second paragraph. At 19 you might be legally allowed to vote, drink, drive, smoke etc, but you're still far from mature. Especially today where kids seem a lot less mature at those ages. We have apprentices coming through who are deadset mollycoddled.

You think back to people born in the 60's and 70's, a lot of them were independent at that point, many were married and parents by that point.

People born in the 80's and early 90's maybe not so financially independent, but were really the last generation to grow up before social media and knew what it was like to have face to face conversations and handle themselves, knew more about the world than those that came after them. Probably the last generation to grow up spending their days outside and interacting.
Help me... I broke apart my insides,
Help me... I've got no soul to sell;
Help me... The only thing that works for me,
Help me get away from myself...

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Mon 17 Dec, 2018 10:17 am

innsaneink wrote:
His dads a tradie?
What an absolute insignificant thing to quote. His father being a tradie was nothing more than a lead in to me having seen Jack around the place in Wollongong.

Once again you dont quote me directly to engage in any kind of discussion.

Once again you just find some little angle to have a go.
Its an opinion!

Dan Blanco

Post by Dan Blanco » Mon 17 Dec, 2018 6:54 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Sun 16 Dec, 2018 9:40 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
The Patriot wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:

Ohhh please....
Exactly the response i was expecting. As i indicated before i have no real interest in your opinion on the matter.

I state this as fact based on the complete lack of argument to back up his statement. There is ZERO attempt to explain his point of view or challenge mine.

I feel unwittingly responsible & bit awkward here fellas. I have no problems with anyone on this forum to be clear (just with certain comments & opinions - but who doesn't?). No cheap shot Patriot, its all love big year boys letsgo Tigers.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 17 Dec, 2018 7:04 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Mon 17 Dec, 2018 10:17 am
innsaneink wrote:
His dads a tradie?
What an absolute insignificant thing to quote. His father being a tradie was nothing more than a lead in to me having seen Jack around the place in Wollongong.

Once again you dont quote me directly to engage in any kind of discussion.

Once again you just find some little angle to have a go.
Proved my point, thanks

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Mon 17 Dec, 2018 7:15 pm

Dan Blanco wrote:
Mon 17 Dec, 2018 6:54 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Sun 16 Dec, 2018 9:40 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
The Patriot wrote:

Ohhh please....

I feel unwittingly responsible & bit awkward here fellas. I have no problems with anyone on this forum to be clear (just with certain comments & opinions - but who doesn't?). No cheap shot Patriot, its all love big year boys letsgo Tigers.
All good Dan. Anyone who can come back from a difference of opinion and talk like a normal human being rather than dig in for the fight is all right by me.
Its an opinion!

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 17 Dec, 2018 7:29 pm

I see his mates been named now, Callan Sinclair, dunno if hes a player too...I wonder what his dad does?

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Mon 17 Dec, 2018 8:35 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 17 Dec, 2018 7:29 pm
I see his mates been named now, Callan Sinclair, dunno if hes a player too...I wonder what his dad does?
News from Wollongong is that his mate has also been charged.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-s ... 24ae4b1707

Dan Blanco

Post by Dan Blanco » Tue 18 Dec, 2018 2:47 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 17 Dec, 2018 9:40 am
innsaneink wrote:
His dads a tradie?

Agree with your second paragraph. At 19 you might be legally allowed to vote, drink, drive, smoke etc, but you're still far from mature. Especially today where kids seem a lot less mature at those ages. We have apprentices coming through who are deadset mollycoddled.

You think back to people born in the 60's and 70's, a lot of them were independent at that point, many were married and parents by that point.

People born in the 80's and early 90's maybe not so financially independent, but were really the last generation to grow up before social media and knew what it was like to have face to face conversations and handle themselves, knew more about the world than those that came after them. Probably the last generation to grow up spending their days outside and interacting.
Facts on facts.