Venue: Toyota Park, Cronulla
Telecast: FOX Sports 2
Goose

Re: injuries?

Post by Goose » Sun 04 Sep, 2011 6:21 pm

tough call on Payton either way....not sure what i want to do

badger

Post by badger » Mon 05 Sep, 2011 3:33 pm

Did anyone notice Moltzen getting a lot of attension to his left calf area very early on in the match. He didnt seem to be moving all that freely after that also we need him fit. All you guys out there that are saying Payten is a passenger you must have rocks in your head. Ive been watching him closely since the anti-Payten thing started a few months ago and he has more than justified his spot in the team to me. For mine he makes my 1st grade side whenever fitnes allows. He sure guides the young blokes around the park particularly in defence and leads by example.

Centaur

Post by Centaur » Mon 05 Sep, 2011 3:40 pm

badger wrote:Did anyone notice Moltzen getting a lot of attension to his left calf area very early on in the match. He didnt seem to be moving all that freely after that also we need him fit. All you guys out there that are saying Payten is a passenger you must have rocks in your head. Ive been watching him closely since the anti-Payten thing started a few months ago and he has more than justified his spot in the team to me. For mine he makes my 1st grade side whenever fitnes allows. He sure guides the young blokes around the park particularly in defence and leads by example.
I love Todd Payten, but I just can't agree with you there.

He probably wouldn't make the 17 at any other club these days.

However, I won't be complaing if he plays on Friday night - he still has something to contribute to the Tigers, even if it is only 20 or 30 minutes of tight ruck defence.

Snake

Post by Snake » Mon 05 Sep, 2011 4:14 pm

Just back from Concord many players didn't front Rehab whatever.

Centaur

Post by Centaur » Mon 05 Sep, 2011 4:48 pm

Do you mean that several players were not at training because they were in rehab?

underdog

Post by underdog » Mon 05 Sep, 2011 4:56 pm

Snake wrote:Just back from Concord many players didn't front Rehab whatever.
good thing perhaps? if no one is fronting rehab, no one is injured..