2012 Countdown

All First Grade related topics in regards to the off-season through to Season 2012
User avatar
Frank the tank
Member
Member
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun 13 Nov, 2011 5:20 pm
Location: Sydney boy living in NZ

Re: 2012 Countdown

Post by Frank the tank » Fri 06 Jan, 2012 12:39 pm

JEEEEEEEZ It's been a looooooooong off season.

C"MON Just a few weeks to go. :brick:
I'm not a complete idiot.............there are some pieces missing!


User avatar
Spartan117
Member
Member
Posts: 5881
Joined: Wed 07 Oct, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: Picnic Point, Sydney

Post by Spartan117 » Fri 06 Jan, 2012 2:46 pm

markotiger wrote:With 55 days left, I'm looking for some help in getting a countdown gadget for my desktop on windows 7, now either I'm having an absolute brain explosion or I simply cannot find a half decent countdown gadget, so if someone that already has one could PLEASE give me a link to the actual download for it, I would love them to bits.

BTW this is a great link for a countdown! http://timeuntilnrl2012.co.cc/

This is the one i use... http://www.gadgetsforvista.net/componen ... Itemid,27/

Works perfectly on Win7

If you want more than one timer, just duplicate the file and there you go.

And for the record 55Days 4Hours 19mins 2 secs until game 1 of the 2012 season.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17913
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 06 Jan, 2012 2:48 pm

Can you get countdown widgets for the Android?
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
markotiger
Member
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon 07 Feb, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by markotiger » Fri 06 Jan, 2012 3:41 pm

Spartan117 wrote:
markotiger wrote:With 55 days left, I'm looking for some help in getting a countdown gadget for my desktop on windows 7, now either I'm having an absolute brain explosion or I simply cannot find a half decent countdown gadget, so if someone that already has one could PLEASE give me a link to the actual download for it, I would love them to bits.

BTW this is a great link for a countdown! http://timeuntilnrl2012.co.cc/

This is the one i use... http://www.gadgetsforvista.net/componen ... Itemid,27/

Works perfectly on Win7

If you want more than one timer, just duplicate the file and there you go.

And for the record 55Days 4Hours 19mins 2 secs until game 1 of the 2012 season.

Works great, looks great! Thank you sir!

User avatar
Spartan117
Member
Member
Posts: 5881
Joined: Wed 07 Oct, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: Picnic Point, Sydney

Post by Spartan117 » Fri 06 Jan, 2012 5:05 pm

You're welcome bro.


User avatar
tigergirlz
Member
Member
Posts: 2627
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:09 pm

Post by tigergirlz » Sat 14 Jan, 2012 5:26 pm

OMG.........I have been computerless and internetless since before Xmas.
Just to check in at 46 days to go and
"The Tiger ignores the Storm and continues hunting its prey"

User avatar
Flippedy
Member
Member
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Post by Flippedy » Sat 14 Jan, 2012 6:18 pm

tigergirlz wrote:OMG.........I have been computerless and internetless since before Xmas.
Just to check in at 46 days to go and
"The Tiger ignores the Storm and continues hunting its prey"
That would kill me, but I'm probably in need of a break like that lol.
Glad ur back :P
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

User avatar
tigergirlz
Member
Member
Posts: 2627
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:09 pm

Post by tigergirlz » Sat 21 Jan, 2012 10:47 am

40 days to go to 1st March! Starting to get excited. :righton:

User avatar
benji_da_gun
Member
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon 28 Mar, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by benji_da_gun » Mon 30 Jan, 2012 12:46 pm

Only 34 days to go :sign: I'm back from my summer hiatus!!

I seriously cannot wait for the 2012 season. Everything points to us having an amazing year. I hope the Tigers finally realise the potential they have shown for a couple seasons and go all the way. Regardless of whether they do or not, I will be at most home games cheering them on and will be on here week in and week out showing my support for the team.

Let this be the thread where we officially count down to Rd1 v/s the Sharkies!! :)

User avatar
Tiger_Al
Member
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Tiger_Al » Mon 30 Jan, 2012 1:09 pm

I cannot find where to buy tickets for round 1 (checked tigers website and proticket), does anyone know if they have gone on sale or not???

User avatar
tigergirlz
Member
Member
Posts: 2627
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:09 pm

Post by tigergirlz » Mon 30 Jan, 2012 9:43 pm

34 days to go....3x4=12.......which is the year the Tigers will win the comp...spooky or what????? :twisted:

User avatar
helmesy
Member
Member
Posts: 1950
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 9:18 am
Location: Sydney

Post by helmesy » Tue 31 Jan, 2012 7:45 am

tigergirlz wrote:34 days to go....3x4=12.......which is the year the Tigers will win the comp...spooky or what????? :twisted:
or what :)

User avatar
benji_da_gun
Member
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon 28 Mar, 2011 5:29 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by benji_da_gun » Tue 31 Jan, 2012 9:10 am

helmesy wrote:
tigergirlz wrote:34 days to go....3x4=12.......which is the year the Tigers will win the comp...spooky or what????? :twisted:
or what :)
:roll

User avatar
tigergirlz
Member
Member
Posts: 2627
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:09 pm

Post by tigergirlz » Sat 25 Feb, 2012 2:41 pm

This time next week I'll be walking around the house like a caged tiger waiting for tomorrow. It is all spine tingling close at last.
That means there are only 8 sleeps left.........YEAH!!!!!!!! :righton: :sign:

Post Reply