Moltzen's Price snub puts fire in the Dragons

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Friday 16 March 7:30PM
Venue: Jubilee
Telecast: Ch 9
MacDougall

Re: Moltzen's Price snub puts fire in the Dragons

Post by MacDougall » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 12:44 pm

I can actually see a lot of fights in this game. Moltzen is going to go out there with his angry face on and cause all sorts of problems. He might only be a little halfback but he's a little jock footy player so there's an aggro [automatically edited] in there somewhere. I hope he floors Soward.

I really think we're going to flog them silly.

brk53y

Post by brk53y » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 12:47 pm

Who gives a flyin what dean young thinks. He is the most over rated bloke to play in the nrl. If I was Timmy I would be worried but, the dragons are after all the 16th most intimidating team in the comp. Timmy better watch out for that hard ass Ben creagh

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 12:53 pm

brk53y wrote:Who gives a flyin what dean young thinks. He is the most over rated bloke to play in the nrl. If I was Timmy I would be worried but, the dragons are after all the 16th most intimidating team in the comp. Timmy better watch out for that hard ass Ben creagh

You haven't seen Parra play yet then

Dragons are the 15th most intimidating team

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 3:07 pm

brk53y wrote:Who gives a flyin what dean young thinks. He is the most over rated bloke to play in the nrl. If I was Timmy I would be worried but, the dragons are after all the 16th most intimidating team in the comp. Timmy better watch out for that hard ass Ben creagh

X2.

Lmao about badass moonwalking Creagh!!! Classic!!!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 3:18 pm

It shows how desperate the Steelers and all their supporters are to still be whinging that an average player who turned his back on them 6 months later. Just look at the way they've reacted to Beau Scott leaving. Bunch of whinging sooks if you ask me

brk53y

Post by brk53y » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 4:27 pm

happy tiger wrote:

You haven't seen Parra play yet then

Dragons are the 15th most intimidating team

Fui fui got them over the line in my books happy!!!

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 5:26 pm

simonthetiger wrote:

X2.

Lmao about badass moonwalking Creagh!!! Classic!!!
A damn disgrace to the BLUE jersey...cue watty/happy/other rednecks.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 5:28 pm

Classic!!!!!

LaT

Post by LaT » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 5:39 pm

''I don't blame the bloke for wanting to stay at the Tigers,'' Young said. ''If the Dragons said that they didn't want me any more and it was time to move on and I looked at going somewhere else, then they backflipped and said, 'No, we want you to stay', I'd want to stay because I don't want to ever play for another club other than the St George Illawarra Dragons. All my best mates are there and I'm sure he's in that same situation.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... z1oyasctyQ
I don't think Young is out of line with most of what he said. As a Tigers fan it riles me up, but its hardly the most inflammatory comments ever made.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

Kamas

Post by Kamas » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:05 am

Winnipeg wrote:Dean Young is a potty mouthed bully boy

he should focus on sticky taping his knee back together
I'd like to know who the hell he thinks he is wagging his finger from his high horse. Why should he care who returns Price's phone calls, what's it got to do with him?

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 1:01 pm

Discussion Bot wrote: Unwanted at Concord, Moltzen signed a three-year contract with the Dragons midway through last season
Im pretty sure this is incorrect. I don't think he actually put pen to paper with them, but only verbally agreed to terms.

senexx

Post by senexx » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 4:30 pm

Dean Young, like father, like son.
Courage in my Blood
And Stripes across My Heart
- senex tigris

andrew 474

Post by andrew 474 » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 4:48 pm

dean young , a grub just like his father , ben creagh is a joke , he got hit last week in the second have and then made 1 run in the dragqueens next six sets , 1 out of 36, people we just need to smash him and that little snott ball jannie soward

The Gunning Eagle

Post by The Gunning Eagle » Sat 17 Mar, 2012 5:17 pm

Live post macth forum on TGE. Tim Moltzen was terrible! He is not a halfback, don't reckon he is the Tigers answer to a #7. His defence is decent, still think need a lot more than that. I reckon the Tigers can still be a threat.

www.thegunningeagle.blogspot.com.au/