Positives

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Monday 26 March 7:00PM
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: Fox2
PYMBLEPETE

Re: Positives

Post by PYMBLEPETE » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 10:26 pm

boonboon wrote:Actually I thought we weren't that bad - raiders were awesome we made very few mistakes our forwards hardly missed a tackle outside of groat ( its true check the stats) anybody would have been beaten by the raiders tonight they were awesome
Whenever we got the ball in their twenty we scored
Raiders scored a couple of long range tries to win in reality
We only had 30 percent of the ball in 2nd half
We made less errors then raiders
Miller looked good

Downsides were ayahford Lawrence and groat as per most of 2012 for all 3

Woods Ellis both played great beau was good again Fulton and high no were solid Murdoch masala and bell didn't miss a tackle -only Blair and groat missed any tackles

Raiders were awesome it happens we were Much better then last week just had noooo ball
Boonboon I agree with your assessment; it is not as bad as the majority are making out. Get Moltzen out of the team and we will be better off for a start.

matty tiepie

Post by matty tiepie » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 10:27 pm

i just got home from the game and whilst being ver dissapointed you have go to take a few things into account. first therefs were atrocious to say the least. every time we had them under pressure they got a penalty and the count ended up 9-3 i beleive. we had about 2 sets in their half in the 2nd half and about 30% of the ball and most of that was from our own end. having said that we still missed far to many tackles and really need to get our act together. i thought Woods was outstanding but geez Tim Moltzen looks like an A grader at best at the moment. Chin up lads theirs always next week

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 10:34 pm

Completion rate was much better We hung in the game much longer No one seriously hurt And our odds are getting juicier by the second

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 10:36 pm

the ladder does not lie second last ahead of only winless parra those that have been giving me a hard time wehere are they shhhhhhhh

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 10:41 pm

matty tiepie wrote:i just got home from the game and whilst being ver dissapointed you have go to take a few things into account. first therefs were atrocious to say the least. every time we had them under pressure they got a penalty and the count ended up 9-3 i beleive. we had about 2 sets in their half in the 2nd half and about 30% of the ball and most of that was from our own end. having said that we still missed far to many tackles and really need to get our act together. i thought Woods was outstanding but geez Tim Moltzen looks like an A grader at best at the moment. Chin up lads theirs always next week
Ok Matty, why did we keep getting penalised? Was it just because the ref's are biased and, if so, why are we always on the wrong end of it? Or are we really just that undisciplined?
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 10:45 pm

bigdamo wrote:the ladder does not lie second last ahead of only winless parra those that have been giving me a hard time wehere are they shhhhhhhh
Well i told you go to tackling practice and you didn't Its your fault and you need to take 100% accountability and responsibility

LaT

Post by LaT » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 10:47 pm

Positives? It only went for 80mins.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

FoxTan

Post by FoxTan » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 11:02 pm

Positives were Miller was solid at 7 and defended well (Moltz needs to be shifted to 1 full time). Fulton was a decent backup at hooker. Wood's showed some grunt up front.

Year of the Tiger

Post by Year of the Tiger » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 11:05 pm

bigdamo wrote:the ladder does not lie second last ahead of only winless parra those that have been giving me a hard time wehere are they shhhhhhhh
Hey big gun where were we this time last year? Any reason why you post and run? Joke
2 October 2005 was the greatest day of my life ...

enuff

Post by enuff » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 11:07 pm

21/1 for moltzen to score the last try !!!!

YESSSSSSSSSS

tigermanboy

Post by tigermanboy » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 11:09 pm

Tigers have got to give John grant a game he was a try scoring machine when he played rugby he is 195cm tall 103kg and he is the fastest player in the NRL give him a go sheens. The team we have now ain't scoring try's 2 years ago in rugby's Shute shield he scored 22 tries in one season. We payed money for him in the off season yet he has not played first grade yet

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 11:10 pm

listen year i love the tigers but iam old school love a tough grinding game where forwards and team turn up we have not this year were like a dogs breakfast and fast becoming an overpriced embarresment.

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 11:13 pm

ok big damo ...seriously what changes would you make....

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 11:21 pm

The ladder does lie. We should be 0-4

whoneedstherapy

Post by whoneedstherapy » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 11:25 pm

Ellis / woods / beau all played their hearts out.

Miller looked ok and humble looked lively in the last 5-10 minutes.

Beau & Reddy were very solid in the air tonight. We owned their attacking kicks which is great without having to worry about the pallet of bricks under a high ball.

Mattypie i am with you on the refs tonight. It seemed very inconsistent to me, not that it's an excuse for our rubbish defence.

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 11:25 pm

ok one the coach sheens is a great coach but he has been here too long player comfort is cosy at the moment no one will be dropped the team lacks structure mongrel desire part of that reason is gibbs he got on well with everyone and did a hell of a lot of work. we need a coach with fresh ideas and a shakeup say a daniel andersob someone who gets cranky and isnt afraid to drop people. as i have said many many times before sides have worked us out. the suad we have is good. but its the structure and desire is missing which more than half the blame is the coach.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 11:26 pm

Mods pls clean this thread up, its meant to be about positives.

I will have a crack, although they are few and far between:

Miller - brought structure and depth to our attack. Pity our forwards bar Ellis did not play with the urgency and desperation of this kid. Would love to see our he goes behind a dominant pack. Not even Joey Johns could have done much behind our pack tonight.

Lawrence - defensively poor but looked to be settling into groove in attack. Took some strong carries.

Woods - three strong charges shows what a talent he is but cant do it alone.

Ellis - goes without saying.

Not a lot to be positive about, it was a woeful performance but at least we were in the game for 60 mins I guess.

monkey

Post by monkey » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 11:30 pm

Our wingers had great games and woods stepped up I think bell needs more game time pretty solid Ellis is a machine got no idea what we are goin to do with out him next year