LEAGUE UNLIMITED

  •  Recent Topics
General Social Discussion
supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7077
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: LEAGUE UNLIMITED

Post by supercoach » Fri 27 Jul, 2018 11:28 am

Kul wrote:
Thu 26 Jul, 2018 12:47 pm
So what happened to Mulvi aka Mulvihill aka TheManOnTheHill

Bless his cotton socks.

I still remember the time when he told me to meet him at King George V oval so that he could knife me 😂
MOTH...now he was a character, loved his posts, they were full of crap but gee he could express himself. I say Kul he is in jail for defamation.


supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7077
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Fri 27 Jul, 2018 11:30 am

A friend of mine or should I say friends of mine as there was two of them, use to post some really funny stuff under the user name of Croydon Dog food. They had a bit of a cult following for a while.

One of them is a regular poster on our board

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40746
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 27 Jul, 2018 11:33 am

Geo. wrote:
Fri 27 Jul, 2018 11:20 am
magpiecol wrote:
Fri 27 Jul, 2018 11:15 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 26 Jul, 2018 8:34 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 26 Jul, 2018 7:35 am


Well aware. Disguised swearing is not permitted here. It is well known filter from another site used to disguise swearing. Ergo that is why it's not permitted. Jesus do I have to spell it out Col? Are you deliberately daft?
Willow and Kul are hard on you mate

I'm guessing your two projects of MagpieCol and BBF are probably far more frustrating than looking after a 3 year old child
My last post where I asked what the word meant in the real world, seems to have been deleted.

So I'll ask again. Meaning please?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Merkin+Definition
More information please :roll

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17913
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 27 Jul, 2018 11:40 am

supercoach wrote:
Fri 27 Jul, 2018 11:30 am
A friend of mine or should I say friends of mine as there was two of them, use to post some really funny stuff under the user name of Croydon Dog food. They had a bit of a cult following for a while.

One of them is a regular poster on our board
Croydon Dog Food was great. Would pop up out of nowhere after months away, make one or two hilarious posts and disappear again for donkeys.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29216
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 27 Jul, 2018 12:18 pm

supercoach wrote:
Fri 27 Jul, 2018 11:28 am
Kul wrote:
Thu 26 Jul, 2018 12:47 pm
So what happened to Mulvi aka Mulvihill aka TheManOnTheHill

Bless his cotton socks.

I still remember the time when he told me to meet him at King George V oval so that he could knife me 😂
MOTH...now he was a character, loved his posts, they were full of crap but gee he could express himself. I say Kul he is in jail for defamation.
Haha... Should be doing life for defamation he's guilty as hell of that often enough
Thought he got done for fraud


User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2502
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 8:32 am

This Buffalorules guy just called me out and i am shook.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29216
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 9:32 am

Does he wanna meet you behind the grandstand after fulltime?

Had some clown here about 12 years back make me that offer.... Several times on LU.

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2502
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 10:37 am

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 9:32 am
Does he wanna meet you behind the grandstand after fulltime?

Had some clown here about 12 years back make me that offer.... Several times on LU.
Nope he didn't say that.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

fergiefurr
Member
Member
Posts: 2908
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by fergiefurr » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 11:25 am

Another veteren here who remembers the rleague days. Personally I enjoy the interaction with supporters of other clubs, sometimes they can give you a better run down of your club then your own supporters.

On LU the good is very good and the bad is beyond bad. Sadly there isnt much inbetween. I do tend to notice a lot less petty crap on the tigers forum over there then on here though.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8155
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 2:16 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 9:32 am
Does he wanna meet you behind the grandstand after fulltime?

Had some clown here about 12 years back make me that offer.... Several times on LU.
Same. Lol. But local beef...
User : dingo.
Wanted to scrap. Didn't eventuate tho.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Post Reply