Irritating TV Personalities

General Social Discussion
Spud Murphy

Irritating TV Personalities

Post by Spud Murphy » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 1:05 pm

Just thought I'd try and lighten the mood a bit and start a new off season topic, far removed from the pending salary cap doom our club is facing at present, so we can hopefully stop dwelling on it for a while.

So who are the TV personalities that annoy you most? Surely we all have someone?

For me it's David Campbell - loved his dad, but for some reason junior burger really irks me. Can't say exactly why, I think it's just his opinionated personality.

Oh and also the pixie-like bloke that does the Youi commercials. I've really had enough of seeing his smug mug on my screen every night.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 1:07 pm

Pretty much every one on the channel 7 cricket commentary team.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 1:32 pm

Anyone linked to reality TV

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 1:33 pm

Waleed Aly by a country mile.

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 1:37 pm

The host of the new show on 10, ‘Pointless.’
So irritating!!
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 1:37 pm

That guy on Channel 7 test live cricket coverage explains so very often using a chalkboard TV monitor how to hold a cricket ball to get a certain effect.

Demps

Post by Demps » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 3:12 pm

cktiger wrote:
Fri 28 Dec, 2018 1:33 pm
Waleed Aly by a country mile.
x2
cannot stand
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 3:18 pm

Charlie Pickering and Judith Lucy...pukeworthy

Swordy

Post by Swordy » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 4:10 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 28 Dec, 2018 3:18 pm
And a further vote for that Waleed tool. Can I also throw in anyone from the Melbourne Uni set, Mikey Robbins I think is one.....you know the ones that are all a poor man's Working Dog productions. Do NOT include Rob Sitch, Tom Gleisner, Sam Pang, Mick Molloy, Tony Martin, all funny as hell.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 4:15 pm

Any one on reality TV. It’s sad how all 7, 9 and 10 have to offer these days are reality shows. Online streaming has made them obsolete.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 6:36 pm

Julia Morris & Waleed

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 7:03 pm

Pretty much anyone with an extreme left point of view.
Its an opinion!

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 8:01 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Judith Lucy or Kitty Flanagan?
Help me... I broke apart my insides,
Help me... I've got no soul to sell;
Help me... The only thing that works for me,
Help me get away from myself...

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 8:03 pm

David Koch is the one bloke I'd love to see thrown into a pit full of jungle cats. Ambulance chasing unfunny jerk off.

Grant Denyer, Andrew O'Keefe, Waleed Aly, Andrew Bolt, Chris Kenny can all suck an exhaust pipe as well.
Help me... I broke apart my insides,
Help me... I've got no soul to sell;
Help me... The only thing that works for me,
Help me get away from myself...

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 8:35 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Fri 28 Dec, 2018 8:01 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Judith Lucy or Kitty Flanagan?
Aye

Go You Good Things

Post by Go You Good Things » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 8:42 pm

I'm with The Patriot. The left make me puke.
Waleed Aly is the first.
The 9 & 7 morning shows are the biggest IQ dulling exercises on TV today. Their hosts are falling over themselves to find a bandwagon to attach themselves to.
Then they call in an " expert" on the issue, who happens to be some dumb as a plank mummy blogger. Then they hold a discussion forum on the pressing matter. It is usually manned by the president of the anti-vaccination society, the leader of the gay recognition society, the mummy blogger with the most followers, and if the topic is remotely related to the oceans they bring in Valerie Taylor ( who along with her late husband Ron, invented an exploding head spear that decimated the Grey Nurse Shark stocks along our coastline. They happily posed with 15 dead sharks that they had just killed on the covers of dive magazines in the 60s. But today, she is a voice to protect our oceans. And these dullard shows fall over themselves to get her opinions.)
They all make "funny" references to Trump ( who should be of little interest to a low intelligence morning show in Oz). . . but if Hillary had won, you could bet your last dollar that there would be NO sniping at her. Dumb sheep mentality at it's finest.
And finally . . . though it's radio, not TV . . . . The "Chaser" on MMM Sydney. A bunch of tragically unfunny, whiny, nasally voiced, left loving, unfunny pains in the backside. I have listened to MMM since it came on the air. Those painful jerks have forced me to switch stations after 30+ years.

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 11:25 pm

Bwaaiiiifffff.

Matthew Johns.

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 11:37 pm

Go You Good Things wrote:
Fri 28 Dec, 2018 8:42 pm
I'm with The Patriot. The left make me puke.
Waleed Aly is the first.
The 9 & 7 morning shows are the biggest IQ dulling exercises on TV today. Their hosts are falling over themselves to find a bandwagon to attach themselves to.
Then they call in an " expert" on the issue, who happens to be some dumb as a plank mummy blogger. Then they hold a discussion forum on the pressing matter. It is usually manned by the president of the anti-vaccination society, the leader of the gay recognition society, the mummy blogger with the most followers, and if the topic is remotely related to the oceans they bring in Valerie Taylor ( who along with her late husband Ron, invented an exploding head spear that decimated the Grey Nurse Shark stocks along our coastline. They happily posed with 15 dead sharks that they had just killed on the covers of dive magazines in the 60s. But today, she is a voice to protect our oceans. And these dullard shows fall over themselves to get her opinions.)
They all make "funny" references to Trump ( who should be of little interest to a low intelligence morning show in Oz). . . but if Hillary had won, you could bet your last dollar that there would be NO sniping at her. Dumb sheep mentality at it's finest.
And finally . . . though it's radio, not TV . . . . The "Chaser" on MMM Sydney. A bunch of tragically unfunny, whiny, nasally voiced, left loving, unfunny pains in the backside. I have listened to MMM since it came on the air. Those painful jerks have forced me to switch stations after 30+ years.
But what do you really think?.........
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.