GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 02 Jan, 2019 11:32 pm
Demps wrote:
Wed 02 Jan, 2019 11:01 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 02 Jan, 2019 10:49 pm
Demps wrote:
Wed 02 Jan, 2019 9:09 pm
Waleed Ali. Terrorist apologist. "Victim". Fake journalism click bait uppity, left wing feminist.

ACA reporters. Watch their clip of them harassing Skaf Gang rapist. Sure he committed a crime, did his time and is out now working an honest job.... ACA pull up on his work place and harass him, interrogate him and try and humiliate him. Sure, he did some extremely bad stuff... Over 18 years ago when he was much younger and the crime is inexcusable but he's done his time.

All mainstream media is lame. Recent trouble in St Kilda, Victoria... With gang bashings, stabbings, crime, etc... They say "Gangs of youths" despite all involved being African immigrants. The media does not acknowledge this. For fear? I don't know... However they refuse to acknowledge the immigrantion policy is a joke and these gangs of youth attacking innocent people at the Beach and the Vietnanese families at cafes are simply.... African migrants that refuse to follow the laws of the country.
All the Skaf Gang members should of got life , should have let them rot in prison with a extremely friendly cellmate
Yep.

However we don't need ACA digging up the past and trying to humiliate people for ratings...

He is a rapist. Served his time... Deserves more but the courts made the decision.
It’s like when people call for rapists to be bashed in prison and whinge that they might be put into confinement. The thing is, their punishment is prison, not to be bashed in prison.

SJW’s make me shake my head. A few weeks ago, someone discovered the Facebook profile of the guy in QLD who raped the 7 year old girl. So all of a sudden his profile is flooded with morons threatening him, telling him he’ll cop it in jail. Unknowingly giving his legal team grounds to call for a miss trial. Then they’ll be the first to whinge when he gets off. I hate angry mobs, regardless of what they are angry about.
When you know people who have been murdered through love crimes or have disappeared and never been seen again you opinion may change GNR

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 6:18 am

Alf Stewart..flamin kidd
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

upthetigers

Post by upthetigers » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 7:59 am

Geo. wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 6:18 am
Alf Stewart..flamin kidd
How dare you... he's the rock of Summer Bay :lol:

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 8:07 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Demps wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Demps wrote:
Waleed Ali. Terrorist apologist. "Victim". Fake journalism click bait uppity, left wing feminist.

ACA reporters. Watch their clip of them harassing Skaf Gang rapist. Sure he committed a crime, did his time and is out now working an honest job.... ACA pull up on his work place and harass him, interrogate him and try and humiliate him. Sure, he did some extremely bad stuff... Over 18 years ago when he was much younger and the crime is inexcusable but he's done his time.

All mainstream media is lame. Recent trouble in St Kilda, Victoria... With gang bashings, stabbings, crime, etc... They say "Gangs of youths" despite all involved being African immigrants. The media does not acknowledge this. For fear? I don't know... However they refuse to acknowledge the immigrantion policy is a joke and these gangs of youth attacking innocent people at the Beach and the Vietnanese families at cafes are simply.... African migrants that refuse to follow the laws of the country.
All the Skaf Gang members should of got life , should have let them rot in prison with a extremely friendly cellmate
Yep.

However we don't need ACA digging up the past and trying to humiliate people for ratings...

He is a rapist. Served his time... Deserves more but the courts made the decision.
It’s like when people call for rapists to be bashed in prison and whinge that they might be put into confinement. The thing is, their punishment is prison, not to be bashed in prison.

SJW’s make me shake my head. A few weeks ago, someone discovered the Facebook profile of the guy in QLD who raped the 7 year old girl. So all of a sudden his profile is flooded with morons threatening him, telling him he’ll cop it in jail. Unknowingly giving his legal team grounds to call for a miss trial. Then they’ll be the first to whinge when he gets off. I hate angry mobs, regardless of what they are angry about.
Speaking of irritating personalities... Tracy Grimshaw.

Another ambulance chaser.

TG - "What fresh material have got this week?"

Producer - "Nothing, unfortunately."

TG - "Oh well, looks like another shonky tradesman or neighbours from hell story."
Help me... I broke apart my insides,
Help me... I've got no soul to sell;
Help me... The only thing that works for me,
Help me get away from myself...

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 9:14 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 8:07 am
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Demps wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

Yep.

Speaking of irritating personalities... Tracy Grimshaw.

Another ambulance chaser.

TG - "What fresh material have got this week?"

Producer - "Nothing, unfortunately."

TG - "Oh well, looks like another shonky tradesman or neighbours from hell story."
ACA is a joke.

They had a story called "Woman is addicted to Minties"

Click bait. Was a feel good success story about some lady losing weight through surgeries.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 10:23 am

Demps wrote:

Great comment Demps.
This is reverse racism, and the Victorian Government won't allow and news outlet of the Police to use the word Sudanese gangs.