bathursttiger

Re: Irritating TV Personalities

Post by bathursttiger » Sat 29 Dec, 2018 3:05 am

Bruce McAvaney by a country mile.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Sat 29 Dec, 2018 8:27 am

The poltical shows/current affairs on Fox their bias is disgraceful and so misleading on what is happening in the world and the problems facing the future

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Sat 29 Dec, 2018 8:35 am

Anasta as he has no personality, Justin Hodges primarily because he can't string a sentence together both terrible commentators.

Go You Good Things

Post by Go You Good Things » Sat 29 Dec, 2018 8:39 am

Tiger Steve wrote:
Fri 28 Dec, 2018 11:37 pm
Go You Good Things wrote:
Fri 28 Dec, 2018 8:42 pm
I'm with The Patriot. The left make me puke.
Waleed Aly is the first.
The 9 & 7 morning shows are the biggest IQ dulling exercises on TV today. Their hosts are falling over themselves to find a bandwagon to attach themselves to.
Then they call in an " expert" on the issue, who happens to be some dumb as a plank mummy blogger. Then they hold a discussion forum on the pressing matter. It is usually manned by the president of the anti-vaccination society, the leader of the gay recognition society, the mummy blogger with the most followers, and if the topic is remotely related to the oceans they bring in Valerie Taylor ( who along with her late husband Ron, invented an exploding head spear that decimated the Grey Nurse Shark stocks along our coastline. They happily posed with 15 dead sharks that they had just killed on the covers of dive magazines in the 60s. But today, she is a voice to protect our oceans. And these dullard shows fall over themselves to get her opinions.)
They all make "funny" references to Trump ( who should be of little interest to a low intelligence morning show in Oz). . . but if Hillary had won, you could bet your last dollar that there would be NO sniping at her. Dumb sheep mentality at it's finest.
And finally . . . though it's radio, not TV . . . . The "Chaser" on MMM Sydney. A bunch of tragically unfunny, whiny, nasally voiced, left loving, unfunny pains in the backside. I have listened to MMM since it came on the air. Those painful jerks have forced me to switch stations after 30+ years.
But what do you really think?.........
LOLOL. Yeah Steve, when I read it back I had this real vague feeling it could be seen as a rant :crazy
No more rants till next year. Promise.
Happy New Year to the rest of you WT tragics !!!!

Tigrr

Post by Tigrr » Sat 29 Dec, 2018 8:45 am

Waleed Aly is the first.
The 9 & 7 morning shows are the biggest IQ dulling exercises on TV today. Their hosts are falling over themselves to find a bandwagon to attach themselves to.
Then they call in an " expert" on the issue, who happens to be some dumb as a plank mummy blogger. Then they hold a discussion forum on the pressing matter. It is usually manned by the president of the anti-vaccination society, the leader of the gay recognition society, the mummy blogger with the most followers, and if the topic is remotely related to the oceans they bring in Valerie Taylor ( who along with her late husband Ron, invented an exploding head spear that decimated the Grey Nurse Shark stocks along our coastline. They happily posed with 15 dead sharks that they had just killed on the covers of dive magazines in the 60s. But today, she is a voice to protect our oceans. And these dullard shows fall over themselves to get her opinions.)
They all make "funny" references to Trump ( who should be of little interest to a low intelligence morning show in Oz). . . but if Hillary had won, you could bet your last dollar that there would be NO sniping at her. Dumb sheep mentality at it's finest.
And finally . . . though it's radio, not TV . . . . The "Chaser" on MMM Sydney. A bunch of tragically unfunny, whiny, nasally voiced, left loving, unfunny pains in the backside. I have listened to MMM since it came on the air. Those painful jerks have forced me to switch stations after 30+ years.
You sound frightened !

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 29 Dec, 2018 8:56 am

The kid on the Macca's add who gets his rashy stuck over his head..I'd steal ya fries and ya bloody McNuggets too...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Sat 29 Dec, 2018 9:11 am

Sat 29 Dec, 2018 8:39 am
Tiger Steve wrote:
Fri 28 Dec, 2018 11:37 pm
Waleed Aly is the first.
But what do you really think?.........
LOLOL. Yeah Steve, when I read it back I had this real vague feeling it could be seen as a rant :crazy
No more rants till next year. Promise.
Happy New Year to the rest of you WT tragics !!!!
All said in good humour - rant away!!! I know I do😜
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

PrattenParkMagpie

Post by PrattenParkMagpie » Sat 29 Dec, 2018 9:24 am

Kim Kardashian, actually anyone named Kardashian.
Bring back Dr Pepper and Hazelnut Rolls

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sat 29 Dec, 2018 9:47 am

jadtiger wrote:
Sat 29 Dec, 2018 8:27 am
The poltical shows/current affairs on Fox their bias is disgraceful and so misleading on what is happening in the world and the problems facing the future
I find it quite amusing, especially their continual advertising of the ABC. Dean and Cameron when together compete for the biggest tool award.

As for FTA, happy enough with those I see on SBS or the ABC and generally only watch origin or the GF on the private networks, so would go with Bracey or whatever his name is on nine's league coverage.

upthetigers

Post by upthetigers » Sat 29 Dec, 2018 5:47 pm

Karl Stefanovic, his head couldn't be any bigger.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sat 29 Dec, 2018 6:01 pm

James Brayshaw
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Sat 29 Dec, 2018 7:15 pm

Waleed Aly is the first.
Thats a high five from me.

And the Chaser comment is spot on. I change the station the minute they come on these days.
Its an opinion!

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sat 29 Dec, 2018 7:48 pm

Peter Fitzsimons
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Sat 29 Dec, 2018 11:08 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Fri 28 Dec, 2018 1:37 pm
The host of the new show on 10, ‘Pointless.’
So irritating!!

Love that guy. Sheer Brilliance!
I can't stand Hughseeeeey - most not funny person of all time. That health freak on The chaser - The Beast, Kochy.....God I wish the earth was flat. I'd be the first to blindfold him for a game of pin the tail on the stupid cash cow right on the precipice. Steve Price. What a drag that bloke is. Totally puke-worthy.

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Sun 30 Dec, 2018 8:44 am

Doc Tiger wrote:
Sat 29 Dec, 2018 11:08 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Fri 28 Dec, 2018 1:37 pm
The host of the new show on 10, ‘Pointless.’
So irritating!!

Love that guy. Sheer Brilliance!
I can't stand Hughseeeeey - most not funny person of all time. That health freak on The chaser - The Beast, Kochy.....God I wish the earth was flat. I'd be the first to blindfold him for a game of pin the tail on the stupid cash cow right on the precipice. Steve Price. What a drag that bloke is. Totally puke-worthy.
Sorry Doc - all respect lost😜that pointless bloke is, well ....... pointless!!
Love it - pin the tail on the cash cow!!!
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

Bozo97

Post by Bozo97 » Sun 30 Dec, 2018 11:26 am

Julia Morris by a mile, Cannot stand the queen of Cringe for the life of me. Thinks shes a lot better then she is. Turn off the TV any time I see her

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sun 30 Dec, 2018 12:48 pm

hobbo wrote:
Sat 29 Dec, 2018 7:48 pm
Peter Fitzsimons
Gee, i forgot he should also be classed as a TV personality... and his missus too.
I'll throw them in with my original pick Waleed... and chuck Julia Morris in as well like Bozo97.

Tigers17

Post by Tigers17 » Sun 30 Dec, 2018 12:53 pm

Waleed Aly is the first.
Wow, that was great.

You should be contributing more often.