Irritating TV Personalities

General Social Discussion
gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5792
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Re: Irritating TV Personalities

Post by gallagher » Sun 30 Dec, 2018 1:18 pm

Bozo97 wrote:
Sun 30 Dec, 2018 11:26 am
Julia Morris by a mile, Cannot stand the queen of Cringe for the life of me. Thinks shes a lot better then she is. Turn off the TV any time I see her
Oh yeah, a lot to choose from but I can't think of anyone worse than her.


mctiger
Member
Member
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by mctiger » Sun 30 Dec, 2018 4:17 pm

tig_prmz wrote:
Sat 29 Dec, 2018 6:01 pm
James Brayshaw
Yes!

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Sun 30 Dec, 2018 4:32 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Sat 29 Dec, 2018 3:05 am
Bruce McAvaney by a country mile.
The most annoying thing about Bruce is he almost interrupts himself. He rushes to finish every sentence so he can start the next one.

User avatar
Doc Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2355
Joined: Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Doc Tiger » Sun 30 Dec, 2018 5:26 pm

Tigers17 wrote:
Sun 30 Dec, 2018 12:53 pm
Go You Good Things wrote:
Fri 28 Dec, 2018 8:42 pm
I'm with The Patriot. The left make me puke.
Waleed Aly is the first.
The 9 & 7 morning shows are the biggest IQ dulling exercises on TV today. Their hosts are falling over themselves to find a bandwagon to attach themselves to.
Then they call in an " expert" on the issue, who happens to be some dumb as a plank mummy blogger. Then they hold a discussion forum on the pressing matter. It is usually manned by the president of the anti-vaccination society, the leader of the gay recognition society, the mummy blogger with the most followers, and if the topic is remotely related to the oceans they bring in Valerie Taylor ( who along with her late husband Ron, invented an exploding head spear that decimated the Grey Nurse Shark stocks along our coastline. They happily posed with 15 dead sharks that they had just killed on the covers of dive magazines in the 60s. But today, she is a voice to protect our oceans. And these dullard shows fall over themselves to get her opinions.)
They all make "funny" references to Trump ( who should be of little interest to a low intelligence morning show in Oz). . . but if Hillary had won, you could bet your last dollar that there would be NO sniping at her. Dumb sheep mentality at it's finest.
And finally . . . though it's radio, not TV . . . . The "Chaser" on MMM Sydney. A bunch of tragically unfunny, whiny, nasally voiced, left loving, unfunny pains in the backside. I have listened to MMM since it came on the air. Those painful jerks have forced me to switch stations after 30+ years.
Wow, that was great.

You should be contributing more often.
The funniest thing about that is that you listened to 😂....triple m for 30 years. Bahahaaa.....!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33212
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by willow » Sun 30 Dec, 2018 5:59 pm

cktiger wrote:
Fri 28 Dec, 2018 1:33 pm
Waleed Aly by a country mile.
Yeah he's a peanut and Karl Stefanovic is a massive tool. Samantha Arymytage is another one I can't stand for her sheer arrogance.


Go You Good Things
Member
Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed 13 Jul, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Go You Good Things » Sun 30 Dec, 2018 6:15 pm

Doc Tiger wrote:
Sun 30 Dec, 2018 5:26 pm
Tigers17 wrote:
Sun 30 Dec, 2018 12:53 pm
Go You Good Things wrote:
Fri 28 Dec, 2018 8:42 pm
I'm with The Patriot. The left make me puke.
Waleed Aly is the first.
The 9 & 7 morning shows are the biggest IQ dulling exercises on TV today. Their hosts are falling over themselves to find a bandwagon to attach themselves to.
Then they call in an " expert" on the issue, who happens to be some dumb as a plank mummy blogger. Then they hold a discussion forum on the pressing matter. It is usually manned by the president of the anti-vaccination society, the leader of the gay recognition society, the mummy blogger with the most followers, and if the topic is remotely related to the oceans they bring in Valerie Taylor ( who along with her late husband Ron, invented an exploding head spear that decimated the Grey Nurse Shark stocks along our coastline. They happily posed with 15 dead sharks that they had just killed on the covers of dive magazines in the 60s. But today, she is a voice to protect our oceans. And these dullard shows fall over themselves to get her opinions.)
They all make "funny" references to Trump ( who should be of little interest to a low intelligence morning show in Oz). . . but if Hillary had won, you could bet your last dollar that there would be NO sniping at her. Dumb sheep mentality at it's finest.
And finally . . . though it's radio, not TV . . . . The "Chaser" on MMM Sydney. A bunch of tragically unfunny, whiny, nasally voiced, left loving, unfunny pains in the backside. I have listened to MMM since it came on the air. Those painful jerks have forced me to switch stations after 30+ years.
Wow, that was great.

You should be contributing more often.
The funniest thing about that is that you listened to 😂....triple m for 30 years. Bahahaaa.....!!!!!!!!!
So Doc, I'm guessing you listen to a different radio station ?

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29771
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 30 Dec, 2018 6:28 pm

Really cannot disagree with anyone here.... We're all on the same.oage for once it seems

colmcd
Member
Member
Posts: 1072
Joined: Wed 04 Jan, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by colmcd » Sun 30 Dec, 2018 11:25 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 29 Dec, 2018 8:56 am
The kid on the Macca's add who gets his rashy stuck over his head..I'd steal ya fries and ya bloody McNuggets too...
The Happy meal box.

The BOX cannot be a character. It's like having a transformers character based on the shrinkwrap packaging that you always cut your hands on. Like seriously, your a red box that gets thrown out.

KFC bucket, different story.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5665
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Sun 30 Dec, 2018 11:27 pm

Probably a big stretch to call him a TV personality but Stuart Clark on Big Sports Breakfast is irratating as all hell. He should be forced to wear a pair of sunglasses or something, he blinks more than a bloody lighthouse. Then there is his "personality"...............
Cannot stand him.

Surprised Warney hasn't rated a mention in this thread.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10246
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sun 30 Dec, 2018 11:48 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Sun 30 Dec, 2018 11:27 pm
Probably a big stretch to call him a TV personality but Stuart Clark on Big Sports Breakfast is irratating as all hell. He should be forced to wear a pair of sunglasses or something, he blinks more than a bloody lighthouse. Then there is his "personality"...............
Cannot stand him.

Surprised Warney hasn't rated a mention in this thread.
Nah ...warney’s a legend

Smashed 2 hookers and 6 pizzas then he took 11 or so wickets the next day .

Mark Waugh on the other hand ..
Complete cheese d.ick !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41853
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Mon 31 Dec, 2018 1:35 am

hobbo wrote:
Sun 30 Dec, 2018 11:48 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Sun 30 Dec, 2018 11:27 pm
Probably a big stretch to call him a TV personality but Stuart Clark on Big Sports Breakfast is irratating as all hell. He should be forced to wear a pair of sunglasses or something, he blinks more than a bloody lighthouse. Then there is his "personality"...............
Cannot stand him.

Surprised Warney hasn't rated a mention in this thread.
Nah ...warney’s a legend

Smashed 2 hookers and 6 pizzas then he took 11 or so wickets the next day .

Mark Waugh on the other hand ..
Complete cheese d.ick !
He thinks he is all that and more

He made a comment the other day about putting a box on and protecting your nuggets , looked at Isa Guha as if he was God's gift and she shut him down big time

The Professor as well , he had a head that should be stuffed and mounted on a wall
Last edited by happy tiger on Mon 31 Dec, 2018 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
steve-o
Member
Member
Posts: 2012
Joined: Tue 14 Sep, 2010 4:27 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Post by steve-o » Mon 31 Dec, 2018 1:39 am

Koche, Grant Denyer, Peter Fitzsimmons and Emma Freedman. All annoy the crap out of me
Year of last finals appearance:
2018 - Roosters, Storm, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Panthers, Broncos, Dragons, Warriors
2017 - Eels, Sea Eagles, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2538
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Mon 31 Dec, 2018 1:04 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 31 Dec, 2018 1:35 am
hobbo wrote:
Sun 30 Dec, 2018 11:48 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Sun 30 Dec, 2018 11:27 pm
Probably a big stretch to call him a TV personality but Stuart Clark on Big Sports Breakfast is irratating as all hell. He should be forced to wear a pair of sunglasses or something, he blinks more than a bloody lighthouse. Then there is his "personality"...............
Cannot stand him.

Surprised Warney hasn't rated a mention in this thread.
Nah ...warney’s a legend

Smashed 2 hookers and 6 pizzas then he took 11 or so wickets the next day .

Mark Waugh on the other hand ..
Complete cheese d.ick !
He thinks he is all that and more

He made a comment the other day about putting a box on and protecting your nuggets , looked at Isa Guha as if he was God's gift and she shut him down big time

The Professor as well , he had a head that should be stuffed and mounted on a wall
A dummy in Warne's mouth wouldn't look out of place. Biggest baby on the planet.

Balmain Boy
Member
Member
Posts: 3293
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Balmain Boy » Mon 31 Dec, 2018 3:27 pm

Erin Molan, Eddie McGuire, Joanne Griggs, anyone from AFL

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8521
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Wed 02 Jan, 2019 9:09 pm

Waleed Ali. Terrorist apologist. "Victim". Fake journalism click bait uppity, left wing feminist.

ACA reporters. Watch their clip of them harassing Skaf Gang rapist. Sure he committed a crime, did his time and is out now working an honest job.... ACA pull up on his work place and harass him, interrogate him and try and humiliate him. Sure, he did some extremely bad stuff... Over 18 years ago when he was much younger and the crime is inexcusable but he's done his time.

All mainstream media is lame. Recent trouble in St Kilda, Victoria... With gang bashings, stabbings, crime, etc... They say "Gangs of youths" despite all involved being African immigrants. The media does not acknowledge this. For fear? I don't know... However they refuse to acknowledge the immigrantion policy is a joke and these gangs of youth attacking innocent people at the Beach and the Vietnanese families at cafes are simply.... African migrants that refuse to follow the laws of the country.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41853
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Wed 02 Jan, 2019 10:49 pm

Demps wrote:
Wed 02 Jan, 2019 9:09 pm
Waleed Ali. Terrorist apologist. "Victim". Fake journalism click bait uppity, left wing feminist.

ACA reporters. Watch their clip of them harassing Skaf Gang rapist. Sure he committed a crime, did his time and is out now working an honest job.... ACA pull up on his work place and harass him, interrogate him and try and humiliate him. Sure, he did some extremely bad stuff... Over 18 years ago when he was much younger and the crime is inexcusable but he's done his time.

All mainstream media is lame. Recent trouble in St Kilda, Victoria... With gang bashings, stabbings, crime, etc... They say "Gangs of youths" despite all involved being African immigrants. The media does not acknowledge this. For fear? I don't know... However they refuse to acknowledge the immigrantion policy is a joke and these gangs of youth attacking innocent people at the Beach and the Vietnanese families at cafes are simply.... African migrants that refuse to follow the laws of the country.
All the Skaf Gang members should of got life , should have let them rot in prison with a extremely friendly cellmate

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8521
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Wed 02 Jan, 2019 11:01 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 02 Jan, 2019 10:49 pm
Demps wrote:
Wed 02 Jan, 2019 9:09 pm
Waleed Ali. Terrorist apologist. "Victim". Fake journalism click bait uppity, left wing feminist.

ACA reporters. Watch their clip of them harassing Skaf Gang rapist. Sure he committed a crime, did his time and is out now working an honest job.... ACA pull up on his work place and harass him, interrogate him and try and humiliate him. Sure, he did some extremely bad stuff... Over 18 years ago when he was much younger and the crime is inexcusable but he's done his time.

All mainstream media is lame. Recent trouble in St Kilda, Victoria... With gang bashings, stabbings, crime, etc... They say "Gangs of youths" despite all involved being African immigrants. The media does not acknowledge this. For fear? I don't know... However they refuse to acknowledge the immigrantion policy is a joke and these gangs of youth attacking innocent people at the Beach and the Vietnanese families at cafes are simply.... African migrants that refuse to follow the laws of the country.
All the Skaf Gang members should of got life , should have let them rot in prison with a extremely friendly cellmate
Yep.

However we don't need ACA digging up the past and trying to humiliate people for ratings...

He is a rapist. Served his time... Deserves more but the courts made the decision.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 23103
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 02 Jan, 2019 11:32 pm

Demps wrote:
Wed 02 Jan, 2019 11:01 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 02 Jan, 2019 10:49 pm
Demps wrote:
Wed 02 Jan, 2019 9:09 pm
Waleed Ali. Terrorist apologist. "Victim". Fake journalism click bait uppity, left wing feminist.

ACA reporters. Watch their clip of them harassing Skaf Gang rapist. Sure he committed a crime, did his time and is out now working an honest job.... ACA pull up on his work place and harass him, interrogate him and try and humiliate him. Sure, he did some extremely bad stuff... Over 18 years ago when he was much younger and the crime is inexcusable but he's done his time.

All mainstream media is lame. Recent trouble in St Kilda, Victoria... With gang bashings, stabbings, crime, etc... They say "Gangs of youths" despite all involved being African immigrants. The media does not acknowledge this. For fear? I don't know... However they refuse to acknowledge the immigrantion policy is a joke and these gangs of youth attacking innocent people at the Beach and the Vietnanese families at cafes are simply.... African migrants that refuse to follow the laws of the country.
All the Skaf Gang members should of got life , should have let them rot in prison with a extremely friendly cellmate
Yep.

However we don't need ACA digging up the past and trying to humiliate people for ratings...

He is a rapist. Served his time... Deserves more but the courts made the decision.
It’s like when people call for rapists to be bashed in prison and whinge that they might be put into confinement. The thing is, their punishment is prison, not to be bashed in prison.

SJW’s make me shake my head. A few weeks ago, someone discovered the Facebook profile of the guy in QLD who raped the 7 year old girl. So all of a sudden his profile is flooded with morons threatening him, telling him he’ll cop it in jail. Unknowingly giving his legal team grounds to call for a miss trial. Then they’ll be the first to whinge when he gets off. I hate angry mobs, regardless of what they are angry about.

Post Reply