Abraham wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 3:47 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 3:40 pm
Abraham wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 3:31 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 10:19 am
Trump has hit a new low as a man by publicaly ridiculing a woman(Dr Ford) who claims attempted sexual assault by his nominee for the top judicial court in the land.Even people in his own party are aghast at this disgusting action.
This is the sort of behaviour i would expect from a dictator, if any leader of any major party in this or any other civilised country made a comment like that i would expect them to be removed from leadership immediately.It wont happen over there though
Dictators (real ones) engage is mass murder, and tend to centralize power and resources in their own hands.

Trump called out a probable liar.

See the difference?
You show your prejudice by saying "probable" instead of "possible" just like Trump.As i said i doubt if any other mainstream political leader would do the same as him
You're changing the subject.

You want to criticise him, go for it. His comments aren't helpful when his own side is in the ascendancy anyway.

But to say this makes him a dictator?? That's plain ridiculous and only hurts your own credibility.
Calling her a "probable liar" gives you zero credibility. It just makes you sound like a vile human.

Abraham

Post by Abraham » Thu 04 Oct, 2018 3:57 pm

Nelson wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 3:51 pm
Calling her a "probable liar" gives you zero credibility. It just makes you sound like a vile human.
Not as vile as someone who resorts to personal insults as a first argument, Nelly.

I guess it makes the sex crimes investigator who said Ford's claims are not credible a vile human too.

Abraham

Post by Abraham » Thu 04 Oct, 2018 3:58 pm

jadtiger wrote:
I did not call him a dictator i said "This is the behaviour i would EXPECT from a dictator" His nomination will probably get accepted anyway on party lines but it is quite disgraceful to label people like he consistently does
Behaviour you expect from a dictator ... minus the mass killing and plundering.

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Thu 04 Oct, 2018 4:03 pm

Abraham wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 3:57 pm
Nelson wrote:
Not as vile as someone who resorts to personal insults as a first argument, Nelly.

I guess it makes the sex crimes investigator who said Ford's claims are not credible a vile human too.
They may be, or they may have formed their view from a detailed assessment of the evidence as opposed to you who has formed the view because it suits your political agenda.

Abraham

Post by Abraham » Thu 04 Oct, 2018 4:14 pm

Nelson wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 4:03 pm
Abraham wrote:
Nelson wrote:

They may be, or they may have formed their view from a detailed assessment of the evidence as opposed to you who has formed the view because it suits your political agenda.

I formed my view based on all the known facts... or lack of them, to be perfectly accurate. Including the investigator's 5 page memo which punched holes in Ford's testimony and concluded with her saying that no reasonable prosecutor would follow up this case.

Have you read it? Or did you just decide to butt in with your silly insults because you're bored with your own life, and decided you wanted to try and make others as miserable as you plainly are?

I am also aghast that an innocent man could be accused of the most vile and disgraceful of crimes in front of the entire world in order to advance a political objective, while the mainstream media plays along. Imagine being Brett Kavanaugh for the past 2 weeks. That's what is vile in all of this.

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Thu 04 Oct, 2018 4:43 pm

Abraham wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 4:14 pm
Nelson wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 4:03 pm
Abraham wrote:
Nelson wrote:

I formed my view based on all the known facts... or lack of them, to be perfectly accurate. Including the investigator's 5 page memo which punched holes in Ford's testimony and concluded with her saying that no reasonable prosecutor would follow up this case.

Have you read it? Or did you just decide to butt in with your silly insults because you're bored with your own life, and decided you wanted to try and make others as miserable as you plainly are?

I am also aghast that an innocent man could be accused of the most vile and disgraceful of crimes in front of the entire world in order to advance a political objective, while the mainstream media plays along. Imagine being Brett Kavanaugh for the past 2 weeks. That's what is vile in all of this.
That's quite the hissy fit. I think you've been "triggered" to use one of your favourite expressions snowflake.

"I formed my view based on all the known facts". Really? Did you watch both of them give evidence. No? Just read something that suited you?

It's bad for him if it's untrue and it's bad for her if it's true. Unlike you I'm not going to go demonising either of them because I do or don't want him appointed.

My life's just fine too, thanks for your concern.

Abraham

Post by Abraham » Thu 04 Oct, 2018 5:07 pm

Nelson wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 4:43 pm
That's quite the hissy fit. I think you've been "triggered" to use one of your favourite expressions snowflake.

"I formed my view based on all the known facts". Really? Did you watch both of them give evidence. No? Just read something that suited you?

It's bad for him if it's untrue and it's bad for her if it's true. Unlike you I'm not going to go demonising either of them because I do or don't want him appointed.

:roll

Nelly is trying to hide his own inner-snowflake by accusing others of snowflakery. Classic !

I watched both testimonies and hours upon hours of the circus that masqueraded as the nomination hearing. But who cares about being informed and relying on facts, when you can summon the manly bravery of Nelly and throw limp wristed insults at people from behind the unaccountable safety of a computer monitor.

Nelly is the result of too much chlorine in the gene pool it seems.

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Thu 04 Oct, 2018 6:24 pm

Abraham wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 5:07 pm
Nelson wrote:

Nelly is trying to hide his own inner-snowflake by accusing others of snowflakery. Classic !

I watched both testimonies and hours upon hours of the circus that masqueraded as the nomination hearing. But who cares about being informed and relying on facts, when you can summon the manly bravery of Nelly and throw limp wristed insults at people from behind the unaccountable safety of a computer monitor.

Of course you did. If she's a probable liar you are an absolute guaranteed liar. You are also a probable flabby, basement dweller with a neck beard. Consider yourself foe'd.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Thu 04 Oct, 2018 7:57 pm

Has Ivan Cleary left yet..
Wayne Train 2019..

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Thu 04 Oct, 2018 8:06 pm

He was made to look weak with the revelation that he inherited 413 million from his racist daddy, which brought his claims of being a self made billionaire into question. When he’s made to look weak, he does the only thing that will make him feel better. Lash out at someone weaker. Whether Kavanaugh is guilty or not, the general consensus is that Ford was sexually assaulted by somebody and was a victim. So at the very least he was mocking a victim of sexual assault. I’m long past the point of being surprised though. Whenever this Presidency hits rock bottom, he drills through the rock.

Abraham

Post by Abraham » Thu 04 Oct, 2018 9:39 pm

Nelson wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 6:24 pm
Abraham wrote:
Nelson wrote:

Of course you did. If she's a probable liar you are an absolute guaranteed liar. You are also a probable flabby, basement dweller with a neck beard. Consider yourself foe'd.
You came in here throwing insults because of menopause or something, established you have no clue about what's currently going on in DC, established you have no clue about my own knowledge of the facts, and then went back to insults when your ignorance left you exposed.

You've have quite an eventful afternoon, haven't you Nelly.

At this stage i would question whether you know the difference between Brett Kavanaugh and Brett Kimmorley.

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Thu 04 Oct, 2018 11:38 pm

Abraham wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 9:39 pm
Nelson wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 6:24 pm
Abraham wrote:
Nelson wrote:

You came in here throwing insults because of menopause or something, established you have no clue about what's currently going on in DC, established you have no clue about my own knowledge of the facts, and then went back to insults when your ignorance left you exposed.

You've have quite an eventful afternoon, haven't you Nelly.

At this stage i would question whether you know the difference between Brett Kavanaugh and Brett Kimmorley.
The FBI report has just come in and it seems that they have not found anyone who co- oberates the accusations.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Thu 04 Oct, 2018 11:40 pm

The personal insults stop now...OK...
Wayne Train 2019..

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 04 Oct, 2018 11:45 pm

Geo. wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 7:57 pm
Save Ivan Hang Gould

Trump is still a twat

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Fri 05 Oct, 2018 3:42 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 04 Oct, 2018 11:45 pm
Geo. wrote:
Save Ivan Hang Gould

Trump is still a twat
The absolutely disgraceful Democrats and the vile left wing in America have just guaranteed president Trump another six years.

:righton:

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 06 Oct, 2018 8:33 am

magpiecol wrote:
Fri 05 Oct, 2018 3:42 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Save Ivan Hang Gould

Trump is still a twat
The absolutely disgraceful Democrats and the vile left wing in America have just guaranteed president Trump another six years.

If the Dems win the mids, then what?

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Sat 06 Oct, 2018 4:59 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 06 Oct, 2018 8:33 am
magpiecol wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Save Ivan Hang Gould

Trump is still a twat

After the past month I don't think they will.

What are the dem's going to run on? Identity politics and race.

President Trump will run on his record which includes :- energy, trade, taxes, income, foreign policy, manufacturing, Judges, North Korea etc, etc.

He has achieved this in less than two years.

How good could it be in another two years.

Oh, did I mention the wall?

Sounds like a winning combination to me.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 06 Oct, 2018 11:37 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Sat 06 Oct, 2018 4:59 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 06 Oct, 2018 8:33 am
magpiecol wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

Save Ivan Hang Gould

Trump is still a twat

After the past month I don't think they will.

What are the dem's going to run on? Identity politics and race.

President Trump will run on his record which includes :- energy, trade, taxes, income, foreign policy, manufacturing, Judges, North Korea etc, etc.

He has achieved this in less than two years.

How good could it be in another two years.

Oh, did I mention the wall?

Sounds like a winning combination to me.
But what if they do?