So now what?

ImageImageImage
Kickoff:
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast:
Golden

Re: So now what?

Post by Golden » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:40 pm

smoking gun wrote:With heigno looking to be gone for a month this is the time for blair to step up and for bmm and moors to show their worth. The broncos score 2 luck-box tries and IMO we should of won the last 2 weeks.
shoulda woulda coulda didn't answer = 1 5 and stone motherless last

tiger jim

Post by tiger jim » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:42 pm

Maybe Sheens think we are on a roll can someone tell him we are rolling the wrong way

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:42 pm

tiger jim wrote:No worries guys only lost 5 in a row same team next week Sheens won't change
Except we haven't had the same team all year, Ellis, Galloway, Lote, Rhino, Tedesco all getting injured (I'm sure there were some others), plus Robbie getting suspended for 2 games.

We've had no cohesion on the field, pretty hard to get when the side gets chopped and changed due to unforseen circumstances.

smoking gun

Post by smoking gun » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:44 pm

Dude u r the most negative "supporter" I've ever seen. Maybe this team isn't for you.

clifferdSH

Post by clifferdSH » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:44 pm

So now our goal should be focusing on not getting the spoon. Going to be a long season people

clifferdSH

Post by clifferdSH » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:45 pm

We should be last and 0-6 aswell. Not looking good at all

willow

Post by willow » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:46 pm

The challenge will be getting the team up mentally, as they've been right in the game the last 2 weeks. They should have beaten Souths, and had they not had a brain melt in the first half, and given away a stupid penalty in the second half, they could have win tonight also. It's got to be affecting the players mentally. I just hope they can regroup for next week because another loss will spell the end of the season IMO.

saundo1982

Post by saundo1982 » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:46 pm

[quote="clifferdSH"]So now our goal should be focusing on not getting the spoon. Going to be a long season people[/quote

Uhm no the goal will be to make the 8, who gives a rats asse if it's 8th spot, new ball game come finals.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

saundo55

Post by saundo55 » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:46 pm

I don't remember Tedesco doing much in FG last year and you all get your wish coz Rhino wont play for a while

brk53y

Post by brk53y » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:46 pm

A bit of luck tonight and we win against a team sitting in second spot. Our luck will change just hope it's not to late when it does

Stripes96
Location: Where the folks who know about frostiness stay frostiest the most

Post by Stripes96 » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:49 pm

Golden wrote:
Stripes96 wrote:We have the Eels, Titans and Penrith in the next three weeks, play like we did today and last Sunday and we will win all three. Broncos are running SECOND and we lost by FOUR. All their tries came from stupid mistakes and a 50/50 contested kick. NOT ONE was scored through our defence.

We lost, but we definitely weren't soft

are you forgetting those 3 teams we seem to always have problems beating?
Hoodoos and superstition have no effect on the outcome of games, they are just coincidence. I hear your point though. I'm just saying, after playing the way we did for 75 minutes against Souffs and our defensive effort tonight, I'm very confident for the coming month...

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:50 pm

saundo1982 wrote:
clifferdSH wrote:So now our goal should be focusing on not getting the spoon. Going to be a long season people[/quote

Uhm no the goal will be to make the 8, who gives a rats asse if it's 8th spot, new ball game come finals.
It's VERY unlikely we will win if we come bottom 4 (of the 8), especially with the new finals system.

Our goal should (should have?) been top 4 at the least. That's slowly becoming a dream though.

Tbone

Post by Tbone » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:53 pm

The comp is so tight its frankly not good enough to come close and nearly win. The scoreline was flattering tonight. We always have a reason for a loss. If we played a bit better the Broncos would have stepped up too. I just think we aint that good.

Tbone

Post by Tbone » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:54 pm

Yet every week I'll be supporting them no matter how good or bad they are. Just wish the life of a Tigers supporter was a little easier on us. :)

saundo1982

Post by saundo1982 » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:56 pm

RatedRKO wrote:
saundo1982 wrote:
clifferdSH wrote:So now our goal should be focusing on not getting the spoon. Going to be a long season people[/quote

It's VERY unlikely we will win if we come bottom 4 (of the 8), especially with the new finals system.

Our goal should (should have?) been top 4 at the least. That's slowly becoming a dream though.
The new finals system means nothing, all it rewards is the four most consistent teams the last few years for n against has separated the middle of the table. Which only shows how close the comp is in on any given day one team can beat another regardless of ladder positions. Make the 8 the dreams alive.

weststigers4life

Post by weststigers4life » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 9:59 pm

Golden wrote:We talk about how awsome that goal line defence was in the 5th straight loss??? how postive the last 2 week's loss's were?? that it looks like great signs ahead of losing 5 in a row??

are we going to win the comp?

are we going to make a threat to make the 8?>? or more likely the wooden spoon is more threaten to be taken out by this awsome team ??

hell this is the greatest attacking team of all time so exciting to watch! who cares that they are dead last in points scored because they are so great to watch Gus loves how exciting we look when we struggle to score and choke games
whilst I still have faith we can make the 8,I have no doubt we won't be winning the spoon.if you want to have a bet we will,I'll take your money if your that certain or want to put your money where your mouth is.

shifty

Post by shifty » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:01 pm

smoking gun wrote:With heigno looking to be gone for a month this is the time for blair to step up and for bmm and moors to show their worth. The broncos score 2 luck-box tries and IMO we should of won the last 2 weeks.
This. Poor reffing towards the back end of last game gifted souths the opportunity, tonight it was a dropped ball and an uncontested kick. Our defence was brilliant, they couldn't go through us, so they went over us. We blew a few opportunities tonight so did they.

My only question is, why does it look like our attack stems down the right side? We lack speed down that side. Lawrence and Tuquiri look like they are being used as battering rams to get meters inside our own half. Has Chris been put in a gap this year at all?

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:04 pm

Penrith at Penrith