just an average footy team

•  Recent Topics
ImageImageImage
1/4 chicken,chips

just an average footy team

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Sat 05 May, 2012 9:14 pm

no more bull crap can be said for this team ,they just let a team outplay them all over the park .
Titan try a rookie half and it works , we throw Marshall to half and he is a passenger all night .
Something has to give ,either Sheens goes or the side has a complete cleanout ,W e have absolutely no pace in our backline .
Other teams promote young fast kids and pley them on the wings , no not Sheens he is too smart for that.We just buy players like Reddy.
Junior moors gets 12 minutes , yet another waste of a bench player . Somebody dosent have a clue and this current side has no chance at the title .

Jay

Post by Jay » Sat 05 May, 2012 9:32 pm

Look on the bright side, they won!!! they get 2 points, they have a bye and get another two points, plus time to turn things around and 're-start the season' with a home game @ Leichardt.

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Sat 05 May, 2012 9:33 pm

We've got a 6 who can't pass and a 7 who absolutely has no idea what he's doing.......so the whole backline fails because of them.

Unless Lawrence and Benji find form, we are gone.

Hopefully they lift after the bye.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 05 May, 2012 9:33 pm

We got lucky yet again....but hey 2 points is 2 points, who cares if they were average

Though interesting GC lose two of there most dangerous players and nearly roll us, I'd hate to think how we'd go without Farah

Black Orange White

Post by Black Orange White » Sat 05 May, 2012 9:35 pm

Average? Yes. But winning is all that matters. I can stomach these performances as long as we win.

willow

Post by willow » Sat 05 May, 2012 9:37 pm

1/4 chicken,chips wrote:no more bull crap can be said for this team ,they just let a team outplay them all over the park .
Titan try a rookie half and it works , we throw Marshall to half and he is a passenger all night .
Something has to give ,either Sheens goes or the side has a complete cleanout ,W e have absolutely no pace in our backline .
Other teams promote young fast kids and pley them on the wings , no not Sheens he is too smart for that.We just buy players like Reddy.
Junior moors gets 12 minutes , yet another waste of a bench player . Somebody dosent have a clue and this current side has no chance at the title .
This criticism is all well and good - I do agree with you, but are you going to go and support another team because of the way the Tigers are performing?

I know I won't.

sfcwt

Post by sfcwt » Sat 05 May, 2012 9:38 pm

3 wins in a row, 1 of which was quite comfortably won and people are still complaining? what does the team have to do. Sure they were average, but winning these scrappy games are the signs of a good team. We will improve.

shiretiger

Post by shiretiger » Sat 05 May, 2012 9:39 pm

average is being kind......

also rans this year

paulgeorge

Post by paulgeorge » Sat 05 May, 2012 9:41 pm

we are only average against the bottom sides, what are the top sides going to do to us. "Cream Us"

tiger jim

Post by tiger jim » Sat 05 May, 2012 9:43 pm

What is Sheens thinking one of the worlds best centres playing 5/8 and one of the best 5/8 playing half and a half back sitting on the bench all night ,and whats with Ryan i don't think he passed the ball all night. Lote needs to play state cup to get fully fit because i am sorry to say at this stage he is not up to nrl standed. All i can say what has happen to our team.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 05 May, 2012 9:45 pm

paulgeorge wrote:we are only average against the bottom sides, what are the top sides going to do to us. "Cream Us"

We have luck left right and centre....we got lucky all night tonight....and we have been very lucky the last three weeks against the BOTTOM THREE teams, winning one by 30 whose opponents had 10 first graders out, winning another by 1 point with their halback dropped and another by one point with the two most dangerous players in Prince & Zillman, both finding form recently....we are lucky to get away with all three and possibly get some form when we play some of the tougher teams....still a bye and warriors who cant win away should ensure another four points should buy us enough wallpaper to cover the cracks until about July...maybe

jas83

Post by jas83 » Sat 05 May, 2012 9:47 pm

We are playing better then the dragons and raiders game. We all know we don't play our best against lowly placed under strength teams. We played well against broncos and if it wasn't for Moltzens bad night we could of won that.

I am hoping a week off will do us good. There is no rep footy so everyone will get a break. I'm hoping this break will do the world of good for Marshall. But our next game we could be missing one or two players to origin

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 05 May, 2012 9:50 pm

They have to straighten there attack ,to much side to side there has to be a mix.This is making them look very average when BMM came on he moved forward and momentum built.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 05 May, 2012 9:56 pm

Its really hard to tell at this stage

When you play weaker opposition you can fall into the trap of playing at their level

Time will tell When we play the stronger sides and we play like we did tonight we will get a spanking no doubt

Again still a lot of football between now and September

We must improve , but in saying that we can improve

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 05 May, 2012 9:57 pm

1/4 chicken,chips wrote:no more bull crap can be said for this team ,they just let a team outplay them all over the park .
I bet Humble wished he got 12 minutes

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Sat 05 May, 2012 10:10 pm

willow wrote:
This criticism is all well and good - I do agree with you, but are you going to go and support another team because of the way the Tigers are performing?

I know I won't.
no way Willow , but you have to admit our side is very hard to watch at the moment .

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Sat 05 May, 2012 10:14 pm

happy tiger wrote:
I bet Humble wished he got 12 minutes
I forgot abour Humble ,so we virtually played with 15 men , another masterstroke by the master.

jas83

Post by jas83 » Sat 05 May, 2012 10:16 pm

The good thing is that our best player hasnt done much this year. If Benji start to fire then look out. We just need to win at this stage of the season. Doesn't matter how. We need to play our best in September.

If we beat the Warriors then we are 5 wins and 5 losses which will be good after 1 from 6.