Poll - Were U expecting that win @ half Time?

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 2pm, Sunday 12 June
Venue: Mt Smart Stadium, Aukland
Telecast: Ch9 4PM LIVE
mikey

Re: Poll question

Post by mikey » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 7:24 am

Tiger Watto wrote:
Bigdamo & golden are simply hilarious!!!
You've piqued my interest - I 'm going to have to read it. I just hope I don't reach for the razorblades with them out of empathy.

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 7:55 am

I actually switched to ABC kids mid way.....

I hate games like this as i fell 5 years older

Snake

Post by Snake » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 11:38 am

Once Lui was hooked I thought we would improve but the win was a bonus.

Kul

Post by Kul » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 11:50 am

at 8-4 at half time, yes I thought we would win it.
at 22-4, no I did not
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 11:57 am

Tigerdave wrote:At half-time yes, I thought we were definiately in for a chance....when it got to 22-4 though I thought that was about it, as we weren't showing a lot.
Yeah me too.....its funny though wehn we are behind by 18 or so Im very comfortable watching, nails dont get bitten to the quik and teeth arent grinding together....then the comeback begins and i edge closed to the edge of the seat, the heart rate increase, nails get shorter, fists clench, I find myself holding my breth at times.................its very uncomfortable at the time, but man its a rush!

I never cheat anymore, never sneak a look....I'd have hated to have spoild that for myself yesterday...what a comeback!

underdog

Post by underdog » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 12:02 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Tigerdave wrote:At half-time yes, I thought we were definiately in for a chance....when it got to 22-4 though I thought that was about it, as we weren't showing a lot.
Yeah me too.....its funny though wehn we are behind by 18 or so Im very comfortable watching, nails dont get bitten to the quik and teeth arent grinding together....then the comeback begins and i edge closed to the edge of the seat, the heart rate increase, nails get shorter, fists clench, I find myself holding my breth at times.................its very uncomfortable at the time, but man its a rush!

I never cheat anymore, never sneak a look....I'd have hated to have spoild that for myself yesterday...what a comeback!
the last time i did that we were losing to newcastle 24-10 with 20 minutes to go, so i turned off and jumped on NRL.com

headline - COLLIS HATRICK AND MARSHALL MAGIC SINKS NIGHTS - something like that

I vowed - never again.

Yesterday was magic. absolutely magic.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 1:54 pm

underdog wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

the last time i did that we were losing to newcastle 24-10 with 20 minutes to go, so i turned off and jumped on NRL.com

headline - COLLIS HATRICK AND MARSHALL MAGIC SINKS NIGHTS - something like that

I vowed - never again.

Yesterday was magic. absolutely magic.
I must admit that I sneak a look more often than not these days. I'm getting older now and my heart just can't take it like it used to lol. Don't have that luxury when we're first up on Friday nights though :shock: It seems really silly to get that worked up over a football team/game doesn't it? Yet I can't help myself!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen