The Truth About Braith

ImageImageImage
Roosterman

Re: The Truth About Braith

Post by Roosterman » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 11:09 am

Why doesnt your coach bite the bullet and be rid of this oxygen thief? he is dealing the same s*** for you as he was for us surely he must go before season end, its a joke, he dont give a s***
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

MightyMaggy

Post by MightyMaggy » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 6:12 pm

I have just re-read the entire thread, which I would encourage all Wests Tigers fans to do. How right was Roosterman and how wrong were so many of us about this signing! I thought he was over-rated for years, but I hoped he would show something worthwhile for us. WRONG a thousand times!!!!!!!
After watching him at Parramatta Stadium last night, my real disappointment is that Mr. Potter did not drop him to NSW Cup many weeks ago. Whoever his replacement was, he HAD to be better than Braith!

softlaw

Post by softlaw » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 6:19 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Roosterman wrote:Forget Everything i said about Braith, The guy was an absolute beast tonight. Made me wonder why we got James Maloney.

Jokes.. Was a good game, i was expecting 12+ win, I was very impressed with the Defensive effort from us, top 4 this year i think.
Whatever smidgen of credibility you may of had is erased with this statement. If the Rorters finish in the top 4 I will impregnate Gus Gould....top 4!!!!! haha good to see you Easts fans are still as deluded as ever.
So how does Gus feel about this?
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Mon 12 Aug, 2013 10:56 pm

softlaw wrote:
Fade To Black wrote:
Roosterman wrote:Forget Everything i said about Braith, The guy was an absolute beast tonight. Made me wonder why we got James Maloney.

Jokes.. Was a good game, i was expecting 12+ win, I was very impressed with the Defensive effort from us, top 4 this year i think.
Whatever smidgen of credibility you may of had is erased with this statement. If the Rorters finish in the top 4 I will impregnate Gus Gould....top 4!!!!! haha good to see you Easts fans are still as deluded as ever.

:roll
Gold
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Mon 12 Aug, 2013 10:57 pm

MightyMaggy wrote:I have just re-read the entire thread, which I would encourage all Wests Tigers fans to do. How right was Roosterman and how wrong were so many of us about this signing! I thought he was over-rated for years, but I hoped he would show something worthwhile for us. WRONG a thousand times!!!!!!!
After watching him at Parramatta Stadium last night, my real disappointment is that Mr. Potter did not drop him to NSW Cup many weeks ago. Whoever his replacement was, he HAD to be better than Braith!

Just re-read it myself, Interesting.

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 12 Aug, 2013 11:23 pm

I read it as well and all I can say is .... roosters fans are deluded normally...but they are not in the same class as we all are!

LOL Roosterman smashed us again.

ambostu

Post by ambostu » Tue 13 Aug, 2013 9:39 am

Roosterman wrote:
softlaw wrote:
Fade To Black wrote:

:roll
Gold
Hilarious LMFAO!!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

LaT

Post by LaT » Tue 13 Aug, 2013 8:44 pm

Nobody likes smug people who need to rub it in peoples faces, he was never tactful, he was never respectful, he ALWAYS entered this forum to stir up and troll.

Zero respect for idiots who do that. Being right doesn't change any of that.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Wed 14 Aug, 2013 6:09 pm

LaT wrote:Nobody likes smug people who need to rub it in peoples faces, he was never tactful, he was never respectful, he ALWAYS entered this forum to stir up and troll.

:roll:

Maybe you should read the thread over again mate, i was always respectful and never came back with insults after being insulted, i presented facts NOT senseless trolling, if you wanna make me out to be a troll to make you feel better feel free, But what i said on this forum was nothing but the TRUTH and never disrespected you as fans.

this has NOTHING to do with what i say or the thread i made, your only problem with me is that i support the Roosters, if i was named "Tigerman" you wouldnt be acting like a little kid who got his candy taken from him. As i said, Re read the thread if you call that trolling then you are :crazy

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Wed 14 Aug, 2013 9:03 pm

Well Roosterman- you were on the money with this one - do you want him back? PLEASE, pretty please

LaT

Post by LaT » Wed 14 Aug, 2013 9:28 pm

Roosterman wrote:
LaT wrote:Nobody likes smug people who need to rub it in peoples faces, he was never tactful, he was never respectful, he ALWAYS entered this forum to stir up and troll.

Maybe you should read the thread over again mate, i was always respectful and never came back with insults after being insulted, i presented facts NOT senseless trolling, if you wanna make me out to be a troll to make you feel better feel free, But what i said on this forum was nothing but the TRUTH and never disrespected you as fans.

this has NOTHING to do with what i say or the thread i made, your only problem with me is that i support the Roosters, if i was named "Tigerman" you wouldnt be acting like a little kid who got his candy taken from him. As i said, Re read the thread if you call that trolling then you are :crazy
This isn't the only thread you posted in, you would show up after a loss and badger everyone about it. Do what you want, its not my place to stop you, but I am going to call it how I see it.

So don't act like a victim, there is already enough of that on this forum.
TigPies till I die!

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 14 Aug, 2013 9:33 pm

softlaw wrote:
Fade To Black wrote:

Imagine seeing how Gus still has a soft spot for the Roosters he would enjoy that very much

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 7:15 am

LaT wrote:
Roosterman wrote:

This isn't the only thread you posted in, you would show up after a loss and badger everyone about it. Do what you want, its not my place to stop you, but I am going to call it how I see it.

LIE, Do tell how many times i did this? cos i only have made 1 thread during this season and it wasnt to badger about your loss but to laugh at bwaith (Which i did well before this season). So that claim is a lie i do not make threads to badger you about a loss. Unless you mean every negative thread after a loss is badgering, in that case you better delete 90% of the threads on the forum because that is what your whole forum is, Everyone bags players after a loss on this forum, only difference is that i support the Roosters and i called it months ago and you hate that, like i said if i were tigerman you wouldnt have a problem.

If you wish to prove me wrong please link me up with all the threads i made after losses to badger you, i bet all you can come up with is 1 thread of me being very critical about Bwaiths performance.

tigermaniac

Post by tigermaniac » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 7:48 am

Roosterman wrote:
LaT wrote:
Roosterman wrote:

LIE, Do tell how many times i did this? cos i only have made 1 thread during this season and it wasnt to badger about your loss but to laugh at bwaith (Which i did well before this season). So that claim is a lie i do not make threads to badger you about a loss. Unless you mean every negative thread after a loss is badgering, in that case you better delete 90% of the threads on the forum because that is what your whole forum is, Everyone bags players after a loss on this forum, only difference is that i support the Roosters and i called it months ago and you hate that, like i said if i were tigerman you wouldnt have a problem.

If you wish to prove me wrong please link me up with all the threads i made after losses to badger you, i bet all you can come up with is 1 thread of me being very critical about Bwaiths performance.
Stating the obvious after others is useless. You are a troll as you were never heard of before this year. Stop blowing your own trumpet. Are you in here talking the Roosters up or bagging the Tigers in a difference angle kind of way. Anyway it's a Tigers forum, I don't see how you connect, is misery your motive, if so your a sad troll. I won't go to the effort of finding a Roosters forum or site to clock up the hits, but people like you are the reason that the WT brand is number one and will always be number one for Internet hits, thanking you. Just remember Melbourne were ripped apart by rorting the game, Peter Sullivan escaped and came to you guys, now you guys are even more professional in that area. Next time you have your say tell us what you think of that, I know it's also stating the obvious but your good at it. Keep hitting, were not bad for struggling team but market leader.

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 9:17 am

LaT

Post by LaT » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 5:01 pm

Roosterman wrote:
LaT wrote:
Roosterman wrote:

Jesus, you are a precious bloody thing aren't you.

I didn't say you created new threads, I said you showed up and badgered the forum about how right you were.

You didn't show up with altruistic motives, you didn't show up to discuss Rugby league in general, you didn't show up to "warn" anyone, you simply showed up to s*** stir. And whatever, good for you, continue to do so if you want. Just don't act like a BLOODY VICTIM.
TigPies till I die!

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 6:15 pm

softlaw wrote:
Fade To Black wrote:

Haha, I forgot about that statement! Getting my Marvin Gaye cd collection together and heading to the bottle-o for a bottle of leg-opener,,,,,hold on Gus baby, Daddy's comin!!! :oops:

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sun 18 Aug, 2013 8:58 am

I agree that Rooster man has a right to voice his opinion and obious frustrations with Bwaith.If wanted to be heard he should of made one thread with one grand opening post and said what he had to and intended to say and then piss off. The fact that he keeps coming back is disrespectful.

I will give it to him he has been 100% accurate about Bwaith but its time to stop rubbing the salt in the wound. We know his crap so Good bye