The Moltzen March continues!

ron burgandy
Member
Member
Posts: 1711
Joined: Thu 04 Feb, 2010 4:24 pm

Re: The Moltzen March continues!

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 9:28 pm

he had 2 try assists in round 1 and atleast a try assist in every other game and has 5 line breaks this year, guess i must be watching a different game to the lui lovers out there
"Just let the haters hate"

shout out to kul and the rest of the admin and mods


southerntiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4394
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by southerntiger » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 9:30 pm

Ron I am not aware of any Lui lovers on this board. All seem to support Tim at 7 but some, in my opinion of course, are more realistic on his performances.

ron burgandy
Member
Member
Posts: 1711
Joined: Thu 04 Feb, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 9:31 pm

southerntiger wrote:Ron you are as persistent as me on Timmy :) At the end of the day, I hope your right and my doubts are misconceived.

i dont really understand what some people want, hes played well at 7 and played better then anyone else thats filled that role since 06, and as a 7, lui doesnt even come close at FG level
"Just let the haters hate"

shout out to kul and the rest of the admin and mods

ron burgandy
Member
Member
Posts: 1711
Joined: Thu 04 Feb, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 9:32 pm

southerntiger wrote:Ron I am not aware of any Lui lovers on this board. All seem to support Tim at 7 but some, in my opinion of course, are more realistic on his performances.
some people have agendas on here, statistics dont lie, people do
"Just let the haters hate"

shout out to kul and the rest of the admin and mods

User avatar
KingOvKingz09
Member
Member
Posts: 1185
Joined: Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:46 pm

Post by KingOvKingz09 » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 9:39 pm

ron burgandy wrote:
southerntiger wrote:Ron you are as persistent as me on Timmy :) At the end of the day, I hope your right and my doubts are misconceived.

i dont really understand what some people want, hes played well at 7 and played better then anyone else thats filled that role since 06, and as a 7, lui doesnt even come close at FG level
mmm me too... i have no idea why people dont want moltz at 7...
... he is better then lui... and is better than anyone that has played at 7... since prince left...
whyy do we want to keep experimenting...
Im back!! oh its true.... Its damn true!!!


gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5610
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 9:42 pm

ron burgandy wrote:he had 2 try assists in round 1 and atleast a try assist in every other game and has 5 line breaks this year, guess i must be watching a different game to the lui lovers out there
so he had more try assists at fullback but you dont want him there.

User avatar
smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 9454
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:56 pm

Post by smeghead » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 9:44 pm

Just putting it out that I believe our performances have been aided more by Moltzens abscence from the fullback position that they have been by his prescence at half.

Not knocking Moltzen at all, he is a fine player, just a terrible fullback
Image

ron burgandy
Member
Member
Posts: 1711
Joined: Thu 04 Feb, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 9:45 pm

gallagher wrote:
ron burgandy wrote:he had 2 try assists in round 1 and atleast a try assist in every other game and has 5 line breaks this year, guess i must be watching a different game to the lui lovers out there
so he had more try assists at fullback but you dont want him there.

he got those playing up in the line as a half back, you do watch the games right?
"Just let the haters hate"

shout out to kul and the rest of the admin and mods

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5610
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 9:49 pm

ron burgandy wrote:
gallagher wrote:
ron burgandy wrote:he had 2 try assists in round 1 and atleast a try assist in every other game and has 5 line breaks this year, guess i must be watching a different game to the lui lovers out there
so he had more try assists at fullback but you dont want him there.

he got those playing up in the line as a half back, you do watch the games right?
yeah I do. It seems some people have hang ups on the number on the back, not me. Isnt the number on the back the whole point of this thread? If he is playing in the line at fullback whats the big deal in him playing in the 7? It cant just be a Sheens bash up/? surely not here.

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 9:58 pm

mtd wrote:moltzen is a gun. i dont think enough credit has been given to him as a result of our wins. his direction and ability with the ball is 2nd to none. if he keeps this up he should seriously be considered for nsw.
As a Queenslander, I hope they pick Tim Moltzen

LMAO!!!!! :wahoo:
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

User avatar
crouching_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1742
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by crouching_tiger » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 10:00 pm

southerntiger wrote:The round 22 game was only half a game too as Gallant went off injured in the first half and Tim went to fullback. So really 6.5 games
You seem to forget the Round 1 clash against the Dragons at the SFS where Moltz came off the bench 2 years ago...
So give him back the 0.5...
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

QUOTE Tim Sheens:"We owe our fans an apology for that today"

QUOTE Stephen Humphreys:"it was important to secure Fifita for a longer period"

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 10:02 pm

ron burgandy wrote:he got those playing up in the line as a half back, you do watch the games right?
Ron, you have it wrong again. He got those playing Fullback, chiming in at 2nd /3rd reciever.

This is whats expected from Fullbacks in todays game.

Dont point the finger at people to having agenda's, when its obvious YOU have a Moltzen agenda!!!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

ron burgandy
Member
Member
Posts: 1711
Joined: Thu 04 Feb, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 10:05 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
ron burgandy wrote:he got those playing up in the line as a half back, you do watch the games right?
Ron, you have it wrong again. He got those playing Fullback, chiming in at 2nd /3rd reciever.

This is whats expected from Fullbacks in todays game.

Dont point the finger at people to having agenda's, when its obvious YOU have a Moltzen agenda!!!

nah im pretty sure the one for ayshford v manly he was playing as a half, maybe you should watch the game again, lui wasnt doing the job required and moltz took over on that right hand side

and my agenda is going with the tried and proven, moltzen is this, lui and lazarus arent and i wanna see the tigers in finals footy again
"Just let the haters hate"

shout out to kul and the rest of the admin and mods

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5610
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 10:11 pm

ron burgandy wrote:
Tiger Watto wrote:
ron burgandy wrote:he got those playing up in the line as a half back, you do watch the games right?
Ron, you have it wrong again. He got those playing Fullback, chiming in at 2nd /3rd reciever.

This is whats expected from Fullbacks in todays game.

Dont point the finger at people to having agenda's, when its obvious YOU have a Moltzen agenda!!!

nah im pretty sure the one for ayshford v manly he was playing as a half, maybe you should watch the game again, lui wasnt doing the job required and moltz took over on that right hand side

and my agenda is going with the tried and proven, moltzen is this, lui and lazarus arent and i wanna see the tigers in finals footy again
Thats a heap of crap. Your just following the sheep.

X-Pac
Member
Member
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by X-Pac » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 10:13 pm

ron burgandy wrote:
southerntiger wrote:Ron I am not aware of any Lui lovers on this board. All seem to support Tim at 7 but some, in my opinion of course, are more realistic on his performances.
some people have agendas on here, statistics dont lie, people do
well he needs to run it more and get a better kicking game,i dont think ive seen moltzen even do a hit up ,even at fb he barley ran it back

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 10:16 pm

ron burgandy wrote:nah im pretty sure the one for ayshford v manly he was playing as a half, maybe you should watch the game again, lui wasnt doing the job required and moltz took over on that right hand side
I'm not convinced Lui is the right option at 7.

I'll go out on a limb and claim that Benji will be wearing the 7 if we make the Grand Final this year...
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

User avatar
KingOvKingz09
Member
Member
Posts: 1185
Joined: Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:46 pm

Post by KingOvKingz09 » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 10:16 pm

... moltz has proved himself time & time again...
why do you people not want him in 7 ? ....
Im back!! oh its true.... Its damn true!!!

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29643
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 10:18 pm

Geez we won.....

Moltzen in 7 will do me.....Until Thurston's available
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

Post Reply