Cleary u got what u deserved.

goldcoast tiger

Re: Cleary u got what u deserved.

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 4:57 pm

stryker wrote:
Sun 30 Jul, 2017 10:59 am
^ neither do you but it doesnt cease your innane ramblings.
Part of that's correct, I don't know what's gone on any more than you do .but I do know that loyalty has gone from professional sport.( If it ever existed)
So why bother to sook and be childish over a favour player not living his life to suit you.
Once they finish their contract they owe nothing. Especially to fans who turn feral over night

Earl

Post by Earl » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 5:03 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Sun 30 Jul, 2017 4:57 pm
stryker wrote:
Part of that's correct, I don't know what's gone on any more than you do .but I do know that loyalty has gone from professional sport.( If it ever existed)
So why bother to sook and be childish over a favour player not living his life to suit you.
Once they finish their contract they owe nothing. Especially to fans who turn feral over night
The only ones who are sooking are the guys sticking up for our supposedly marquee players. They are dogs and good riddance to them. Stop sooking about how bad the club is and how these guys are just doing the right thing.

I don't see any fans turning feral. I do see some sooks sooking (which is what they do) about the club being to blame for dogs being dogs.

momo&medo

Post by momo&medo » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 5:06 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
stryker wrote:
Pretty right that.
In this life it's important to do what is best for your own requirements.
I don't now too many people who sign a employment agreement that suits the organisation.
It is important however to finish your current contract obligations with max effort and dignity.
Teddy and Woodsy are doing that. Moses has tanked and lost a lot of respect from his actions.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 5:43 pm

Earl wrote:
Sun 30 Jul, 2017 5:03 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
stryker wrote:
The only ones who are sooking are the guys sticking up for our supposedly marquee players. They are dogs and good riddance to them. Stop sooking about how bad the club is and how these guys are just doing the right thing.

I don't see any fans turning feral. I do see some sooks sooking (which is what they do) about the club being to blame for dogs being dogs.
You don't......strange.
You seem to love calling people that you don't know , Dogs. ,that says a lot.

I wonder which player you'll turn on next season.

Earl

Post by Earl » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 6:16 pm

I don't turn on players that aren't dogs. I doubt we have any dogs in the next 20+ years.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 7:53 pm

O h...you know that they're Dogs do you, and you even know that we probably won't have another player whose a dog for another 20 years
Jeez you must be an excellent judge of character .
You really should have a chat with Woodside and Teddy and give then the benefit of your incredible insight.
they'd probably get a hell of a laugh out of that.
I've never met a First grader/ Origin player who could be a dog, and I would think that not many here could either. . But of course you know better. Enjoy your childish comments about real sports people, if you know what they are.

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 8:35 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Sun 30 Jul, 2017 7:53 pm
O h...you know that they're Dogs do you, and you even know that we probably won't have another player whose a dog for another 20 years
You really should have a chat with Woodside and Teddy and give then the benefit of your incredible insight.
I've never met a First grader/ Origin player who could be a dog, and I would think that not many here could either. . But of course you know better. Enjoy your childish comments about real sports people, if you know what they are.
Don't you know GCT? Earl is God!

The Old Fox

Post by The Old Fox » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 8:45 pm

Cleary did get what he deserved.. a good win after a narrow loss to Parra, it's mentally tough to back up after a game like that when you are only playing for pride..Cleary is doing a great job with the Tigers and they are putting in..it's all we can hope for building into next year. Good signs!!!

Earl

Post by Earl » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 9:05 pm

I do know a dog when I see it and those 3 players are the lowest of the low. At certain times I wonder why you guys who make up fantasies about the club being so bad are here and then I remind myself that human beings can do really weird stuff.

My advice to you two is to go and sprout your drivel about how bad your club is towards another club. A club like the rorters is a better fit for you guys.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 9:45 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Sun 30 Jul, 2017 8:35 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Sun 30 Jul, 2017 7:53 pm
Don't you know GCT? Earl is God!
: :D

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 9:46 pm

Let it go Earl....
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong