Ayshford

  •  Recent Topics
ImageImageImage
User avatar
hybrid_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:49 am
Location: Latchem Robinson Stand

Re: Ayshford

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 7:25 am

First you said he was a good player, now you are saying he was a solid developing NRL player? Which one is it? There is a big difference.

He is an average player at best who played one good season of football.

He is slow for an outside back, he is a hog who rarely passes the ball and he's always been an average defender. And to say he had energy is just ridiculous, he's always looked lethargic on the field, even when in form.


tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by tig_prmz » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 8:43 am

I agree with LaT here. He was a good developing player but after last years injuries he deserved a chance again this year after his form in 2011.

I will remember him for 2011. With his tackle breaking ability and a great offload he was a great prospect- hope the sharks can make him a better player than we did. Another player who went backwards this year due to whatever reason.

The way he played yesterday, he shouldn't be playing for any club for a year.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

User avatar
LaT
Member
Member
Posts: 3468
Joined: Fri 07 Jan, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: NSW
Contact:

Post by LaT » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 1:00 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:First you said he was a good player, now you are saying he was a solid developing NRL player? Which one is it? There is a big difference.

He is an average player at best who played one good season of football.

He is slow for an outside back, he is a hog who rarely passes the ball and he's always been an average defender. And to say he had energy is just ridiculous, he's always looked lethargic on the field, even when in form.
He was a good player.

The developing part is because I believe he had more in him.

Coming out now and creating threads about how you and others supposedly saw through the glowing misguided praise of this forum is nothing more then a self pleasuring exercise. So I hope it feels good for you.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

User avatar
hybrid_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:49 am
Location: Latchem Robinson Stand

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 2:03 pm

LaT wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:First you said he was a good player, now you are saying he was a solid developing NRL player? Which one is it? There is a big difference.

He is an average player at best who played one good season of football.

He is slow for an outside back, he is a hog who rarely passes the ball and he's always been an average defender. And to say he had energy is just ridiculous, he's always looked lethargic on the field, even when in form.
He was a good player.

The developing part is because I believe he had more in him.

Coming out now and creating threads about how you and others supposedly saw through the glowing misguided praise of this forum is nothing more then a self pleasuring exercise. So I hope it feels good for you.
You're the one who had a go at me in the first place merely because I said Ayshford was always an average player at best, now you say it's self pleasure. Please. :crazy

Guest

Post by Guest » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 2:15 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:
LaT wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:First you said he was a good player, now you are saying he was a solid developing NRL player? Which one is it? There is a big difference.

He is an average player at best who played one good season of football.

He is slow for an outside back, he is a hog who rarely passes the ball and he's always been an average defender. And to say he had energy is just ridiculous, he's always looked lethargic on the field, even when in form.
He was a good player.

The developing part is because I believe he had more in him.

Coming out now and creating threads about how you and others supposedly saw through the glowing misguided praise of this forum is nothing more then a self pleasuring exercise. So I hope it feels good for you.
You're the one who had a go at me in the first place merely because I said Ayshford was always an average player at best, now you say it's self pleasure. Please. :crazy
Now now ladies... Hand bags down

Posted using RoarFEED 2013


User avatar
LaT
Member
Member
Posts: 3468
Joined: Fri 07 Jan, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: NSW
Contact:

Post by LaT » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 2:29 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:
LaT wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:First you said he was a good player, now you are saying he was a solid developing NRL player? Which one is it? There is a big difference.

He is an average player at best who played one good season of football.

He is slow for an outside back, he is a hog who rarely passes the ball and he's always been an average defender. And to say he had energy is just ridiculous, he's always looked lethargic on the field, even when in form.
He was a good player.

The developing part is because I believe he had more in him.

Coming out now and creating threads about how you and others supposedly saw through the glowing misguided praise of this forum is nothing more then a self pleasuring exercise. So I hope it feels good for you.
You're the one who had a go at me in the first place merely because I said Ayshford was always an average player at best, now you say it's self pleasure. Please. :crazy
In the you end you were "merely" bagging a player, and I was "merely" disagreeing. Don't play the persecution card like others have.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

User avatar
hybrid_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:49 am
Location: Latchem Robinson Stand

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 4:58 pm

I said he was always an average player and I stand by that. You have tried to convince me that I'm wrong and that he was a good player but aside from an offload, you've presented no other footballing attributes Ayshford possesses to back up your opinion.

The best modern day centres are fast, evasive and good defenders and he is none of the above and never has been.

Post Reply