2015 Membership Numbers

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1017
Joined: Wed 29 Feb, 2012 6:17 pm

2015 Membership Numbers

Post by jctiger » Sat 13 Dec, 2014 12:31 pm

innsaneink wrote:Ive never tried this, but are we able to view a map somewhere online which shows where specific seats are (Cambo - eastern stand for example) and talk to someone in membership on the phone and see just what is available....rather than taking pot luck with the website??
You might be lucky enough to find a seating plan for CSS but most stadiums maps only have Bay No's.
The girls in the membership dept. are very helpful. I always call them and ask for seating closer to the 50m line or further back for better viewing, My only problem is getting six seats in a row or 3 & 3. This year again I've asked to be closer to the fifty and was told as soon as memberships are finalised they will call me back if there is available seats. They are always very helpful.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29201
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 13 Dec, 2014 12:49 pm

Ta JC

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12035
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 13 Dec, 2014 5:14 pm

jctiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:Ive never tried this, but are we able to view a map somewhere online which shows where specific seats are (Cambo - eastern stand for example) and talk to someone in membership on the phone and see just what is available....rather than taking pot luck with the website??
You might be lucky enough to find a seating plan for CSS but most stadiums maps only have Bay No's.
The girls in the membership dept. are very helpful. I always call them and ask for seating closer to the 50m line or further back for better viewing, My only problem is getting six seats in a row or 3 & 3. This year again I've asked to be closer to the fifty and was told as soon as memberships are finalised they will call me back if there is available seats. They are always very helpful.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4
Just a question jc , Did they tell you the date when Memberships were to be finalized?
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1017
Joined: Wed 29 Feb, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by jctiger » Sun 14 Dec, 2014 5:44 am

foreveratiger wrote:
jctiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:Ive never tried this, but are we able to view a map somewhere online which shows where specific seats are (Cambo - eastern stand for example) and talk to someone in membership on the phone and see just what is available....rather than taking pot luck with the website??
You might be lucky enough to find a seating plan for CSS but most stadiums maps only have Bay No's.
The girls in the membership dept. are very helpful. I always call them and ask for seating closer to the 50m line or further back for better viewing, My only problem is getting six seats in a row or 3 & 3. This year again I've asked to be closer to the fifty and was told as soon as memberships are finalised they will call me back if there is available seats. They are always very helpful.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4
Just a question jc , Did they tell you the date when Memberships were to be finalized?
Not exactly FT, was just told they would ring back early February when existing members seating allocation was finalised with a choice of vacant seats.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4

User avatar
TheDen
Member
Member
Posts: 351
Joined: Tue 28 Jul, 2009 11:14 am

Post by TheDen » Sat 03 Jan, 2015 10:55 am

Does anyone know how this member loyalty program will work that they plan on introducing this year?

What benefits will there be and can we trust our membership team to have accurate records?

Cheers


slm9
Member
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri 02 Apr, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by slm9 » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 1:49 pm

TheDen wrote:Does anyone know how this member loyalty program will work that they plan on introducing this year?

What benefits will there be and can we trust our membership team to have accurate records?

Cheers
http://www.weststigers.com.au/membershi ... ogram.html

slm9
Member
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri 02 Apr, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by slm9 » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 1:50 pm

Just checked the wests tigers website - 5,589 (Not sure when it was last updated)

User avatar
2041
Member
Member
Posts: 1103
Joined: Fri 14 Jan, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by 2041 » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 3:46 pm

TheDen wrote:Does anyone know how this member loyalty program will work that they plan on introducing this year?

What benefits will there be and can we trust our membership team to have accurate records?

Cheers
Not sure, but I'll have a guess.

What benefits will there be None
can we trust our membership team to have accurate records? No

fergiefurr
Member
Member
Posts: 2907
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by fergiefurr » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 3:52 pm

TheDen wrote:Does anyone know how this member loyalty program will work that they plan on introducing this year?

What benefits will there be and can we trust our membership team to have accurate records?

Cheers
've been wondering this too. I've been a member every year since 2003 (it's my yearly Xmas present from the folks) and as yet haven't heard anything from them about it.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10150
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 3:55 pm

2041 wrote:
TheDen wrote:Does anyone know how this member loyalty program will work that they plan on introducing this year?

What benefits will there be and can we trust our membership team to have accurate records?

Cheers
Not sure, but I'll have a guess.

What benefits will there be None
can we trust our membership team to have accurate records? No
Will we receive our membership packages before round 1 ? ....NO

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7074
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 5:47 pm

slm9 wrote:Just checked the wests tigers website - 5,589 (Not sure when it was last updated)
Take this number with a grain of salt, last year I took out three individual memberships at the three grounds because it was cost effective. So I counted as three memberships along with a lot of my mates. I also ended up with three membership kits!!! Crazy but it worked out cheaper than one membership, granted we were gold at one ground and bronze at the other two.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29201
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 6:40 pm

I have photographic evidence of my membership tenure, every seasons members bumper sticker on my locker at work since 2009

Someone posted a while back he heard first hand from WTs theyve admitted their record keeping has been very shoddy

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29201
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 11 Jan, 2015 4:50 pm

Does anyone have a 2013 membership card?
I mustve lost mine...I think thats the year Humpty decided we wouldnt get a badge....I have all my badges from 09 - '14 except 2013....I collect my membership cards and just had a look noticed 13 missing...did we get one that season?

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29306
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sun 11 Jan, 2015 4:58 pm

No badge that year Ink...
Wayne Train 2019..

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29201
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 11 Jan, 2015 5:06 pm

Yeh no badge never mind I found the card from '13

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6930
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Tue 13 Jan, 2015 1:41 pm

Just saw this on Twitter.

Image

slm9
Member
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri 02 Apr, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by slm9 » Wed 28 Jan, 2015 1:02 pm

28 Jan - 5,825 on the tigers website.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29201
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Wed 28 Jan, 2015 2:36 pm

slm9 wrote:28 Jan - 5,825 on the tigers website.

5,589 two weeks ago...236 increase after the open training sessions and members party

Post Reply