Brisbane player charged with assault

  •  Recent Topics
NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
Post Reply
tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2294
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Brisbane player charged with assault

Post by tigerap » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 11:32 pm

Hope it’s not their new front rower....

https://www.zerotackle.com/broncos-play ... ult-31198/


bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2754
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 3:43 am

Anyone know the identity of the player?

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3352
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 6:54 am

I doubt anything will come from this.There will be no CCTV evidence as it will be mysteriously missing.Wayne the walking corpse will say that none of his players could possibly have done anything and the NRL integrity comission will just nod their heads in agreement

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29318
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 7:23 am

bathursttiger wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 3:43 am
Anyone know the identity of the player?
TPJ..
Wayne Train 2019..

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29216
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 9:22 am

tigerap wrote:
Wed 17 Jan, 2018 11:32 pm
Hope it’s not their new front rower....

https://www.zerotackle.com/broncos-play ... ult-31198/
Why?
Would surely be the end of him if it is and its true


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40749
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 1:36 pm

Geo. wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 7:23 am
bathursttiger wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 3:43 am
Anyone know the identity of the player?
TPJ..
????? :?

Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 3956
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 1:55 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 1:36 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 7:23 am
bathursttiger wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 3:43 am
Anyone know the identity of the player?
TPJ..
????? :?
TPJ = Two People Jerky
.... I think

Edit . The article says “Player” . So I could be wrong.
Edit2. Tom Paul John's or Tevita Pangai Junior
Last edited by Tigerdon on Thu 18 Jan, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
in Ivan we distrust

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3304
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 2:05 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 1:36 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 7:23 am
bathursttiger wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 3:43 am
Anyone know the identity of the player?
TPJ..
????? :?
TPJ would be Tevita Pangai Jnr...

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3685
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 2:51 pm

Why can't the Brisbane player be named for legal reasons, yet SKD and others have had their name mentioned from the time the allegations were made, through to the end of the court process

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3304
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 3:13 pm

Harvey wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 2:51 pm
Why can't the Brisbane player be named for legal reasons, yet SKD and others have had their name mentioned from the time the allegations were made, through to the end of the court process
Presumably because a non-publication order has been made whereas no such order was either sought or granted in the SKD matter. Maybe the woman involved does not want her or the Brisbane player's name made public (knowledge of his identity may tend to identify her). If that is the case it would make it harder for the media to successfully apply for the revocation of the non-publication order in place.

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2712
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 4:50 pm

It's so nice to not see the Tigers getting these sort of headlines now. It's amazing what happens when you have a strong leader at the club.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

User avatar
Masterton
Member
Member
Posts: 2493
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Masterton » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 4:51 pm

Harvey wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 2:51 pm
Why can't the Brisbane player be named for legal reasons, yet SKD and others have had their name mentioned from the time the allegations were made, through to the end of the court process
I assume the alleged other party is his Mrs, so naming him would be outing her as the victim.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40749
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 9:03 pm

Nelson wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 2:05 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 1:36 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 7:23 am
bathursttiger wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 3:43 am
Anyone know the identity of the player?
TPJ..
????? :?
TPJ would be Tevita Pangai Jnr...
Cheers Nelson

User avatar
TigerSkins
Member
Member
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun 10 Nov, 2013 8:28 pm
Location: Canberra

Post by TigerSkins » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 11:27 pm

Here's more players in trouble ..

EX-NRL players Dave Taylor and Fuifui Moimoi have been reportedly sacked from Canadian rugby league club, the Toronto Wolfpack.

Mirror Sport in the UK reports the duo, plus former England international Ryan Bailey, have left the club following an incident while on a pre-season camp in Portugal.

The five-day camp is at the Colina Verde Golf and Sports Resort, a venue used by a number of high-profile sporting teams.

Toronto issued a brief statement, which read: “Fuifui Moimoi, Ryan Bailey and Dave Taylor have left Toronto Wolfpack by mutual agreement.

“The club thank the players for their efforts and we wish them well in their future careers.”

It’s a massive blow for the Wolfpack who will be playing for promotion into the Super League for the 2019 season.

Taylor, one of the club’s major recruits along with Ashton Sims and Josh McCrone, had only just arrived on a three-year deal worth a reported $1 million.

Moimoi played a key role in their promotion into the second tier this season, while Bailey was recently cleared to play on after winning a case against UK Anti-Doping.

User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5609
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Fri 19 Jan, 2018 1:29 am

The club thank the players for their efforts

:roll
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

colmcd
Member
Member
Posts: 903
Joined: Wed 04 Jan, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by colmcd » Fri 19 Jan, 2018 10:10 am

TigerSkins wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 11:27 pm
Here's more players in trouble ..

EX-NRL players Dave Taylor and Fuifui Moimoi have been reportedly sacked from Canadian rugby league club, the Toronto Wolfpack.

Mirror Sport in the UK reports the duo, plus former England international Ryan Bailey, have left the club following an incident while on a pre-season camp in Portugal.

The five-day camp is at the Colina Verde Golf and Sports Resort, a venue used by a number of high-profile sporting teams.

Toronto issued a brief statement, which read: “Fuifui Moimoi, Ryan Bailey and Dave Taylor have left Toronto Wolfpack by mutual agreement.

“The club thank the players for their efforts and we wish them well in their future careers.”

It’s a massive blow for the Wolfpack who will be playing for promotion into the Super League for the 2019 season.

Taylor, one of the club’s major recruits along with Ashton Sims and Josh McCrone, had only just arrived on a three-year deal worth a reported $1 million.

Moimoi played a key role in their promotion into the second tier this season, while Bailey was recently cleared to play on after winning a case against UK Anti-Doping.
If it's a fight.... Dave Taylor and Fuifui Moimoi .... Would be very scary contenders.

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6288
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 20 Jan, 2018 2:47 pm

Tacky wrote:
Thu 18 Jan, 2018 4:50 pm
It's so nice to not see the Tigers getting these sort of headlines now. It's amazing what happens when you have a strong leader at the club.
Could be a good idea to remain reasonably silent just yet.
As the fickle finger can swing around and zap any club at all ,and any club can be the next one to front the Courts,
I wouldn’t be relying on out”strong leadership “until we’ve had at least one full season for them to be able to demonstrate That things can run better.
The season hasn’t even started yet.

Post Reply