Thu 17 May, 2018 10:55 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Thu 17 May, 2018 5:47 pm
formerguest wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 8:13 am
The Patriot wrote:
Wed 16 May, 2018 7:12 am
I blame Super Coach.

People are more worried about their team than the Wests Tigers culture.
Know nothing of SC other than the occasional snippet on here, but it would not surprise that some are acting so childish over it.
No, it's really simple actually. I for one would like us to win tonight and there is way more chance of that happening with Fonua in the centres rather than Kev - how hard is that to understand?
I am trying to understand what that has to do with mine and the previous comment on imaginary coaching of players.
Easy, you were intimating that people were more worried about their SuperCoach teams and this is why we had such a negative reaction to Cleary dropping Fonua and I'm saying it has nothing to do with it.

Tacky

Post by Tacky » Fri 18 May, 2018 12:11 am

larrycorowa wrote:
Tue 15 May, 2018 5:38 pm
Tacky wrote:
Tue 15 May, 2018 5:29 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 15 May, 2018 5:22 pm
hobbo wrote:
Tue 15 May, 2018 4:17 pm

Yeah you'd think in this instance a fine would've been more appropriate !
Panthers +13
Fonua not playing means we'll get beat 13+?

TURN, IT. UP.
You can't underestimate the effect 1 player can have on the teams performance.

1 missed tackle from Kev. A big run from Fonua to get us on the front foot. 1 big tackle to force an error or stop the other teams momentum. These are the kind of moments that can change a game.

Take Fonua and Aloiai out and we lose our 2 main impact runners.

We're not gonna win and its partly because Fonua isn't playing.
It won’t be the reason we win or lose. If we don’t control the ball and lose the ruck we will lose.
As I was saying........
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.