Round 11 SPOILERS

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
upthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 898
Joined: Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm

Re: Round 11 SPOILERS

Post by upthetigers » Sat 19 May, 2018 12:35 am

gallagher wrote:
Sat 19 May, 2018 12:33 am
upthetigers wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 9:57 pm
Both these teams would absolutely destroy us.
Didn't we already beat the chooks and keep the donkeys tryless?
Did you watch the game? One of the best this season. We wouldn't have come close tonight.


User avatar
TJL
Member
Member
Posts: 639
Joined: Mon 13 May, 2013 9:25 pm
Location: West Australia

Post by TJL » Sat 19 May, 2018 12:55 am

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 9:49 pm
Looked. Like he led with his head to me... Total. Grub

Gould is a mayhem. Merchant
Should've been sent and spend at least a month on the sideline but we all know that won't happen with the whinging rorters. It's hard to believe but as an old magpie I hate Easts more than I do Manly. :shock:

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5531
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 19 May, 2018 12:58 am

upthetigers wrote:
Sat 19 May, 2018 12:35 am
gallagher wrote:
Sat 19 May, 2018 12:33 am
upthetigers wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 9:57 pm
Both these teams would absolutely destroy us.
Didn't we already beat the chooks and keep the donkeys tryless?
Did you watch the game? One of the best this season. We wouldn't have come close tonight.
Who knows how we would have played tonite. I can only go on how we played when we actually played them.

User avatar
TJL
Member
Member
Posts: 639
Joined: Mon 13 May, 2013 9:25 pm
Location: West Australia

Post by TJL » Sat 19 May, 2018 4:05 am

gallagher wrote:
Sat 19 May, 2018 12:58 am
Who knows how we would have played tonite. I can only go on how we played when we actually played them.
Our mob would've got done easily, that game was a step above what this side has been able to do since the Teflon Tim days.

upthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 898
Joined: Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by upthetigers » Sat 19 May, 2018 4:26 am

I enjoyed it more then most Origin games and that try that Jimmy the Jet scored was freakish hand that kid a Blues jersey already.


FreddyK
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue 02 May, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by FreddyK » Sat 19 May, 2018 7:38 am

The donkey's game was allowed to flow by the refs. There were plenty of possible off-sides, plenty of markers not being square and plenty of sloppy play-the-balls. But no-one was pinged. It was a great game of footy to watch. In contrast look at our game against the Panthers - 22 penalties - 2 sin bins and a stop start game that was awful to watch. You start to wonder.

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2064
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Sat 19 May, 2018 7:38 am

Great game Roosters v Broncos.

The rookies were outstanding. Victor Radley, Katoni Stagg, Isaako wow.

Special mention to Tevita Pangai Jnr, he may be the best young forward to come along in a long time.

Quality game.
Its an opinion!

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3357
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Sat 19 May, 2018 8:34 am

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 11:27 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 10:05 pm
15 straight wins to the donkeys under sutton at suncorp.Yes thats the nrl for you
Is that Dinki Di ??

I reckon the Sydney press would love those stats ...........

Any others like that ......
According to people on LU it is accurate.I know it is not the most reliable of sources but it wouldnt surprise me Sutton has always given me the impression of playing "favourites"

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2937
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Sat 19 May, 2018 1:11 pm


bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2758
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Sat 19 May, 2018 1:48 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 11:27 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 10:05 pm
15 straight wins to the donkeys under sutton at suncorp.Yes thats the nrl for you
Is that Dinki Di ??

I reckon the Sydney press would love those stats ...........

Any others like that ......
These figures were printed in the Telecrap about a week ago.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40764
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 19 May, 2018 2:28 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Sat 19 May, 2018 1:48 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 11:27 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 10:05 pm
15 straight wins to the donkeys under sutton at suncorp.Yes thats the nrl for you
Is that Dinki Di ??

I reckon the Sydney press would love those stats ...........

Any others like that ......
These figures were printed in the Telecrap about a week ago.
You could change that pretty quickly

Quick call to a Kent ,Ritchie or Rothfield ' Club refuses to play under Sutton at Suncorp " headlines would either get your ref changed or Sutton would end up over reffing Brisbane

Just got to play the mind games right ;)

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40764
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 19 May, 2018 2:41 pm

Carn the Titans , Cowboys ,Eagles ,Raiders and Dogs

Can dream if I want to :D :sign:

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29242
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 19 May, 2018 3:03 pm

Ref grant Atkins says 'look at me' in the first set with a nothing penalty

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29242
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 19 May, 2018 3:04 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 19 May, 2018 2:41 pm
Carn the Titans , Cowboys ,Eagles ,Raiders and Dogs

Can dream if I want to :D :sign:
Multi?

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2937
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Sat 19 May, 2018 3:07 pm

The Parramatta Eels Club today issued a statement on behalf of Bernie Gurr, with the Eels granting Kenny Edwards' request for a release, effective immediately.

Eels twitter

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29242
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 19 May, 2018 3:16 pm

Off to long bay

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29242
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 19 May, 2018 3:29 pm

Is Cartwright out there?

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40764
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 19 May, 2018 3:29 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 19 May, 2018 3:04 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 19 May, 2018 2:41 pm
Carn the Titans , Cowboys ,Eagles ,Raiders and Dogs

Can dream if I want to :D :sign:
Multi?
Nah Ink , just help the WT's out a bit

Post Reply