An Embarrassing Bunch Of Bumbling Bafoons!

Byron Bay Fan

Re: An Embarrassing Bunch Of Bumbling Bafoons!

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 6:58 am

Wildcat777 wrote:
Sun 01 Jul, 2018 5:25 pm
old boy wrote:
Sun 01 Jul, 2018 4:08 pm
Our tag line should be 'Pathetic since 2012' seems more appropriate than 'on the bus' unless the bus they are talking about is the 'special' bus than its actually appropriate.

Too funny..... :roll :roll :roll :roll Now the 'Special' bus!!!

Though I never caught ONE did see a few growing up! And now like everything from 80's its Back!
There is a very funny Filipino movie about a "special" bus on which Dolphy (funniest guy every) gets his family jewels attacked by a fighting cock while he is wearing a banana leaf skirt due to his dress being stolen which he had replaced his prison clothes with after escaping but was mistaken for the midwife upon which he delivered a pup and had to flee - what more could you ask for. It was called Balimbing (Hypocrite) but 30 years old and unavailable. (this is even better than Cultured Bogan's yin rants and it's real).

Now if we had Dolhy on our team he would have the other side splitting their sides laughing and we would walk it in - opposite to that basketball game a few days ago when they were splitting heads.

This guy was such a hit that after his death they have Dolphy Day every year and play all his movies on Tv.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 8:41 am

jadtiger wrote:
Sun 01 Jul, 2018 4:44 pm
Bula wrote:
Sun 01 Jul, 2018 4:43 pm
What were Packer's stats?
Very poor he was barely sighted
What happened to the Packer that was is JWH face in game 1 and totally dominated him.
I want that Packer back or off to Super League.
:deadhorse:

Demps

Post by Demps » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 8:45 am

bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 04 Jul, 2018 8:41 am
jadtiger wrote:
Bula wrote:
What happened to the Packer that was is JWH face in game 1 and totally dominated him.
He has a sore leg.
Can only make a couple of runs
😂
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Wed 04 Jul, 2018 9:00 am

bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 04 Jul, 2018 8:41 am
jadtiger wrote:
Bula wrote:
We all do he was good value then.If he is injured he should rehab it even if it takes the rest of the season.We need him fit and firing