David Nofoaluma tackle by Sam Burgess

Go Moltzen
Member
Member
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat 18 Dec, 2010 10:21 am

David Nofoaluma tackle by Sam Burgess

Post by Go Moltzen » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 5:17 pm

Is it just me 00:15 into video WT*?
Last edited by Go Moltzen on Thu 02 Aug, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.


jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed 29 Feb, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by jctiger » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 5:31 pm

Go Moltzen wrote:
Wed 25 Jul, 2018 5:17 pm
Is it just me 00:15 into video WT*?
Yes, I think it is you 00:15 into video

Go Moltzen !

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2529
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 6:34 pm

Go Moltzen wrote:
Wed 25 Jul, 2018 5:17 pm
Is it just me 00:15 into video WT*?

I saw it at the time, made my blood boil.

Disappointed the club didnt follow this one up with an official complaint.
Its an opinion!

Go Moltzen
Member
Member
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat 18 Dec, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Go Moltzen » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 6:41 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Wed 25 Jul, 2018 6:34 pm
Go Moltzen wrote:
Wed 25 Jul, 2018 5:17 pm
Is it just me 00:15 into video WT*?

I saw it at the time, made my blood boil.

Disappointed the club didnt follow this one up with an official complaint.
IMO Sam Burgess rolling his body over comatose David Nofoaluma's head when getting up from tackle was totally unnecessary.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5322
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 7:43 pm

Would you expect anything less from a Souffs grub.


69-05-41
Member
Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by 69-05-41 » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 7:50 pm

Cheap shot Summy spent the whole game lining up Tigers players for head slams. Makes no difference whether the NRL saw it they are all talk and no action.
"It is what it is" - Sharon, 2017

User avatar
TigerSkins
Member
Member
Posts: 535
Joined: Sun 10 Nov, 2013 8:28 pm
Location: Canberra

Post by TigerSkins » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 7:52 pm

A lot of things Sam Burgess does on field to players make a lot of peoples blood boil .. In the words of Sam Burgess himself .. "Git up you Kat" .. he's the biggest cat going around. He should have got at least two weeks for that hit on Farah .. first point of contact is Burgess' shoulder into Farah's mouth. He has carry over points so it should have rubbed him out for at least a couple of games.

Late in the game against us, Sam Burgess got tackled rather aggressively by us, and he wasn't happy about it .. as he was getting to his knees one of our players hand just touched him on the shoulder .. but Burgess then fell backwards as if he had been pushed back to the ground .. pfft .. 120kg forward who is hard to put on the ground at the best of times .. but when a hand slides across his shoulder .. it knocks him to the ground .. it's simple, the guy is a big, big CAT .. !!

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41853
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 7:56 pm

I'd take that big cat in a heartbeat

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 30084
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 8:13 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 25 Jul, 2018 7:56 pm
I'd take that big cat in a heartbeat

of course you would golden gloves.. :lol:
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5322
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 8:14 pm

TigerSkins wrote:
Wed 25 Jul, 2018 7:52 pm
A lot of things Sam Burgess does on field to players make a lot of peoples blood boil .. In the words of Sam Burgess himself .. "Git up you Kat" .. he's the biggest cat going around. He should have got at least two weeks for that hit on Farah .. first point of contact is Burgess' shoulder into Farah's mouth. He has carry over points so it should have rubbed him out for at least a couple of games.

Late in the game against us, Sam Burgess got tackled rather aggressively by us, and he wasn't happy about it .. as he was getting to his knees one of our players hand just touched him on the shoulder .. but Burgess then fell backwards as if he had been pushed back to the ground .. pfft .. 120kg forward who is hard to put on the ground at the best of times .. but when a hand slides across his shoulder .. it knocks him to the ground .. it's simple, the guy is a big, big CAT .. !!
He maybe a cat - but he isn't a Tiger!

Just a little wabbit with cauliflower ears. :D

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 2271
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 8:15 pm

Don’t like him much but anyone who plays a grand final with a busted face deserves some respect
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41853
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 8:24 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 25 Jul, 2018 8:13 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 25 Jul, 2018 7:56 pm
I'd take that big cat in a heartbeat

of course you would golden gloves.. :lol:
You are getting worse seriously

On our 30 man roster :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 30084
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 8:37 pm

Nice save..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41853
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 8:38 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 25 Jul, 2018 8:37 pm
Nice save..
Bathurst is waiting :rant

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 3270
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 10:41 pm

He is a grub, but no head slam.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 23103
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 10:47 pm

Nothing in it imo

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 2045
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 10:56 pm

That’s just footy. It’s slowed down so much his actions look worse than what they are.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2259
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 11:25 pm

At the time I thought it was a good hit by a big man on a smaller guy.

wish we would hit like that more often.

Felt bad for Noff.

Post Reply