Get Klemmer

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5312
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Get Klemmer

Post by Russell » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:40 pm

Cairnstigers wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:30 pm
Sign Klemmer and Taupau
Both want out of their clubs
And we want both
It's a Win Win
Both would want way overs.


gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5781
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:50 pm

Russell wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:40 pm
Cairnstigers wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:30 pm
Sign Klemmer and Taupau
Both want out of their clubs
And we want both
It's a Win Win
Both would want way overs.
Probably both worth it. We will need to pay overs to someone to get the ball rolling in quality recruitment.

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2961
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:51 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 6:45 pm
I reckon it's a shoe in by the end of the week..
Right or left?

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 23072
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:58 pm

Rather a back rower.

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2691
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 8:02 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:37 pm
We all saw what his best mate Woods thought of our club. Why in hell would this guy even consider coming here.

And whats more given who eh chooses as mates i wouldnt take him
Mbye and Reynolds can try get him to come plus we have improve since then.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2


west#67
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun 25 Jun, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by west#67 » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 8:03 pm

Come on Gentlemen he is never coming to play for us,waste of time even asking his agent. :deadhorse:

Eddie
Member
Member
Posts: 3598
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Eddie » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 8:15 pm

I dont think you pay 800K for a prop.

I would rather we get Cleary.

Obviously if you could get a Tapua and Klemmer too then great.

However its easier to find a good 500-600K forward then one inked positions for the same talent.

Better off targeting some of those young Penrith forwards then spending a bucket load on a prop.

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5268
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 8:18 pm

Yep why would you want to make a play for him when the club likes to dig around in the bottom of the barrell... and of course there are better options REALLY sometimes I think I have tuned into the comedy channel. Of corse he is not on the radar the bloke that is reserve for reserves is on the radar what’s his name Latu.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6523
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 8:18 pm

gallagher wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:36 pm
851 wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:34 pm
I would target Hetherington, way cheaper
I thought you said Heighnington for a second!! Lol

I like Hetherington too, big strong forward.
Heighington is probably more likely
Go hard or go home

User avatar
momo&medo
Member
Member
Posts: 1560
Joined: Fri 20 May, 2016 9:48 am
Location: NSW central coast

Post by momo&medo » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 8:32 pm

Cairnstigers wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:30 pm
Sign Klemmer and Taupau
Both want out of their clubs
And we want both
It's a Win Win
There goes our bank balance being weed against the wall.
Do that and forget about Cleary and a decent centre.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6523
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 8:47 pm

momo&medo wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 8:32 pm
Cairnstigers wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:30 pm
Sign Klemmer and Taupau
Both want out of their clubs
And we want both
It's a Win Win
There goes our bank balance being weed against the wall.
Do that and forget about Cleary and a decent centre.
Agreed, we don't want Klemmer, no value for money there
Go hard or go home

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 30076
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 8:48 pm

851 wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 8:18 pm
gallagher wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:36 pm
851 wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:34 pm
I would target Hetherington, way cheaper
I thought you said Heighnington for a second!! Lol

I like Hetherington too, big strong forward.
Heighington is probably more likely
We need an organizer..Heighington is the greatest (lunch) organizer in the history of Rugby League..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2691
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 8:51 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 8:48 pm
851 wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 8:18 pm
gallagher wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:36 pm
851 wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 7:34 pm
I would target Hetherington, way cheaper
I thought you said Heighnington for a second!! Lol

I like Hetherington too, big strong forward.
Heighington is probably more likely
We need an organizer..Heighington is the greatest (lunch) organizer in the history of Rugby League..
Maccas anyone?
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 23072
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 9:01 pm

Merrin and Cleary would do me for 2019..........And Brian Kelly.

User avatar
momo&medo
Member
Member
Posts: 1560
Joined: Fri 20 May, 2016 9:48 am
Location: NSW central coast

Post by momo&medo » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 9:14 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 9:01 pm
Merrin and Cleary would do me for 2019..........And Brian Kelly.
:righton:

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7242
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 9:21 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 9:01 pm
Merrin and Cleary would do me for 2019..........And Brian Kelly.
Throw in Marty T and I am a happy Tiger

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2691
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 9:50 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 9:01 pm
Merrin and Cleary would do me for 2019..........And Brian Kelly.
Merrin Averages 115 and is playing around 50 minutes. Give him a extra 15 and he could average 130+.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 9:53 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 30 Jul, 2018 9:01 pm
Merrin and Cleary would do me for 2019..........And Brian Kelly.
Wouldnt complain if they were our main recruits for next season.
No more plodders!
:sign:

Post Reply