Cleary reunion can only happen at Concord, says Tigers chair

Wests Tigers Discussion
Spartan117

Re: Cleary reunion can only happen at Concord, says Tigers chair

Post by Spartan117 » Sun 26 Aug, 2018 9:36 pm

Demps wrote:
Sat 11 Aug, 2018 8:12 am
What a big draining waste of time all this has been.

Gould, great job making yourself more hated ya fat headed dropped pie toad face parasite dog!

Square up with me any time. Charity boxing match. I'm the voice of the people and you're just some slob that's pushed your gronk head in the media a year too long with ya gold rings and bracelets looking like a wannabe reject shop mobster... See me with the hands.

Respond.
Dead set cracker of a post. How am i only seeing this now.

Demps. I swear u r the man of the.people.

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Sun 26 Aug, 2018 11:02 pm

Demps wrote:

Gould, great job making yourself more hated ya fat headed dropped pie toad face parasite dog!

Square up with me any time. Charity boxing match. I'm the voice of the people and you're just some slob that's pushed your gronk head in the media a year too long with ya gold rings and bracelets looking like a wannabe reject shop mobster... See me with the hands.

Respond.
What are you 12?

:blah :blah

Demps

Post by Demps » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 7:34 am

magpiecol wrote:
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 11:02 pm
Demps wrote:

Respond.
What are you 12?

:blah :blah
Lighten up mate......
Bit of comedy for the forum.
Jeez there's some cry babies on here of late.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 8:32 am

Jesus Col, have a sad mate... lmao...
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

matchball

Post by matchball » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 9:01 am

Ill be very surprised if Cleary is here next year.
Im willing to bet the off season will be drama filled.
Still a lot of unanswered questions on what went on during the Panthers attempted poaching.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 9:48 am

matchball wrote:
Mon 27 Aug, 2018 9:01 am
Ill be very surprised if Cleary is here next year.
Im willing to bet the off season will be drama filled.
Still a lot of unanswered questions on what went on during the Panthers attempted poaching.
Your talking Ivan?..I guess we will all know within a few weeks. Our season is over from about 9.30pm next Thursday and Penrith look highly unlikely to progress to far into the finals. So if anything is going to happen it will be after Penrith bow out of the finals.

IC’s body language over the past week gives me the impression he will stay and see out his contract, but we are all guessing

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 11:09 am

tiger05premier wrote:
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 7:47 pm
Russell wrote:
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 7:31 pm
Think we'd be better throwing a stack at Lachlan Lewis myself.
What a player

Probably lucky to get an opportunity but took it with both hands

Just like Taupau when he got his opportunity at the tiger's

Wonder how many gems are running around in the lower grades just waiting for an opportunity
Let's see Lewis string together a few seasons before we get ahead of ourselves. One of the biggest mistakes in footy is to wrap a footballer after 6 good games. There's a list a mile long of footballers who shone brightly and very briefly.

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 11:21 am

jirskyr wrote:
Mon 27 Aug, 2018 11:09 am
tiger05premier wrote:
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 7:47 pm
Russell wrote:
What a player

Probably lucky to get an opportunity but took it with both hands

Just like Taupau when he got his opportunity at the tiger's

Wonder how many gems are running around in the lower grades just waiting for an opportunity
Let's see Lewis string together a few seasons before we get ahead of ourselves. One of the biggest mistakes in footy is to wrap a footballer after 6 good games. There's a list a mile long of footballers who shone brightly and very briefly.
Yeah I remember everyone saying the same thing about Matt Frawley when he first started also, now he's well and truly come back to the pack, though I must say I think Lewis is in another class already.

weststigerman

Post by weststigerman » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 11:27 am

I must be one of the few who don't rate Lewis. He's better than Marshall-King and Frawley, but like jirskyr said he needs to prove himself once opposition coaches do enough video on him.

The way he stops when he's going to kick the ball means it's a matter of time before the defense starts rushing up on him.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 12:54 pm

weststigerman wrote:
Mon 27 Aug, 2018 11:27 am
I must be one of the few who don't rate Lewis. He's better than Marshall-King and Frawley, but like jirskyr said he needs to prove himself once opposition coaches do enough video on him.

The way he stops when he's going to kick the ball means it's a matter of time before the defense starts rushing up on him.
Also playing in an uninhibited team - i.e. nothing to lose at the back-end of the season. It's a totally different thing when the pressure is on every match every week.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 1:42 pm

weststigerman wrote:

The way he stops when he's going to kick the ball means it's a tree of time before the defense starts rushing up on him.
Rushing D.
Most halves love that.

Him stopping is him controlling nth pace of the game.... Good players seem to have plenty of time to do what they do

Post by 851 » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 2:44 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 27 Aug, 2018 1:42 pm
weststigerman wrote:

The way he stops when he's going to kick the ball means it's a tree of time before the defense starts rushing up on him.
Rushing D.
Most halves love that.

Him stopping is him controlling nth pace of the game.... Good players seem to have plenty of time to do what they do
Our supporters have not seen this before from our players, for that exact reason you mentioned, that is why they are a little confused
Go hard or go home

weststigerman

Post by weststigerman » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 4:42 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 27 Aug, 2018 1:42 pm
weststigerman wrote:

Rushing D.
Most halves love that.

Halves love it when they're on their toes and can step the defender like Johnson, younger benji, Lockyer etc. - I think it's a different story when you stop to a stand still.

We'll find out soon enough anyway.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 5:02 pm

Lewis is absolutely loving his football, his enthusiasm reminds me of Thurston.

Enthusiasm not talent for those among us who that can read.

He will have a good career, no doubts at all.
Its an opinion!

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 8:13 am

The Patriot wrote:
Mon 27 Aug, 2018 5:02 pm

Maybe you haven't watched enough football or you're forgetting.
Young kids do this all the time, he's got no pressure on him he's not expected to perform miracles so he's just going out and playing carefree football.

The season was gone for the dogs when they put him in.
Let's wait and see how he goes when the pressure is applied, at the moment he's thinking it's all too easy, his team has found a bit of form (once again because of no pressure) and things are going his way.

He seems to be playing with all the time in the world at the moment, that will change, I've seen this movie before.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 8:26 am

TIGER wrote:
Tue 28 Aug, 2018 8:13 am
The Patriot wrote:

Young kids do this all the time, he's got no pressure on him he's not expected to perform miracles so he's just going out and playing carefree football.

Let's wait and see how he goes when the pressure is applied, at the moment he's thinking it's all too easy, his team has found a bit of form (once again because of no pressure) and things are going his way.

He seems to be playing with all the time in the world at the moment, that will change, I've seen this movie before.
Maybe its because i have watched enough footy that i can see it.

When you have a talented player who plays for the love of the game like he does and is not a massive flog like a Mitch Moses you have a good footy player

He also presents very very well off the field, extremely well.

All in all he will face challenges yes, but im judging his mentality and he looks the goods.
Its an opinion!

Russell

Post by Russell » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 9:23 am

The Patriot wrote:
Tue 28 Aug, 2018 8:26 am
TIGER wrote:
Tue 28 Aug, 2018 8:13 am
The Patriot wrote:

Maybe its because i have watched enough footy that i can see it.

When you have a talented player who plays for the love of the game like he does and is not a massive flog like a Mitch Moses you have a good footy player

He also presents very very well off the field, extremely well.

All in all he will face challenges yes, but im judging his mentality and he looks the goods.
If only we had him - going to be one of the best halves running around in the next couple of years.

Blind Freddie can see that, whether he has pressure (which he has, to stay in the NRL) or doesn't have pressure he will play the same, if they rush up on him he will show them why they shouldn't have done that. Class written all over him.

Snake

Post by Snake » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 9:32 am

Russell wrote:
Lewis is better than Brooks with 6 games ,is very composed and will be sought after for sure.. the love affair with Brooks is nearly over hopefully when a young player like Lewis makes a 100 game plus player look very ordinary but wait it is the team around Brooks right :roll