Junior Reps 2019

Balmain Tigers and Western Suburbs Magpies Junior Development Discussion
Post Reply
ALX22
Member
Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon 25 Jan, 2016 2:29 pm

Junior Reps 2019

Post by ALX22 » Sun 09 Sep, 2018 3:09 pm

Post news about HM, SG Ball & TG Cups.


ALX22
Member
Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon 25 Jan, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by ALX22 » Sun 09 Sep, 2018 3:11 pm


ALX22
Member
Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon 25 Jan, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by ALX22 » Sun 09 Sep, 2018 3:15 pm

Balmain Tigers HM Summer Squad
Alexander Miltiados (Winston Hills), Amone Sikahele (Hills), Bailey Ward (Leichhardt), Bilal Danine (Bankstown), Braidon Brito (Concord Burwood), Brandon Tumeth (Concord Burwood), Christian Jardim (Concord Burwood), Christopher Trad (Carlingford), Diego Hehea (Cabramatta), Dimitri Tselis (Concord Burwood), Elijah Sarkis (Hills), Ethan Munro (Cromer), George Vournovas (Leichhardt), Jack Logan (Concord Burwood), Jaxson Rahme (Concord Burwood), Jamie Tam-O’Connor (Manly), Jeremiah Alatasi (Hills), Joseph Schmitzer (Leichhardt), Jonathan Ibrahim (Concord Burwood), Jordan Roumanous (Concord Burwood), Joseph Hayek (Concord Burwood), Joseph Isaac (Concord Burwood), Joseph Nohra (Concord Burwood), Kain Munro (St Marys), Kamoe Fekitoa (Hills), Ken Tuala (TBC), Levi Conti (Concord Burwood), Liam Wright-Terry (Glenmore Park), Marley Cassel (Hills), Mataele Fifita (Dundas), Mitchell Chester (Hills), Nathaniel Bakon (Manly), Niu Samate (Concord Burwood), Patrick Niko (St Patricks), Raymond Hekeik (Wenty), Reagan Watts (Holy Cross), Richard Jenkins-Peters (Holy Cross), Semisi Foliaki (Concord Burwood), Solomone Lanivia (Mounties), Tafeuni Vea (Concord Burwood), Terence Patolo (Hills), Tobey Lewis (Dundas), Tony Sukkar (Concord Burwood), Turoa Williams (Concord Burwood), Vaka Aho (St Johns), Watisoni Bogiso (Carlingford), Wilkinson Papalii-Afoa (Coogee Randwick), Will Carroll (Carlingford)

Source: http://www.tigers.org.au/index.php/2019 ... -on-squad/
Trial Teams: http://www.tigers.org.au/index.php/haro ... ial-teams/
Last edited by ALX22 on Mon 10 Sep, 2018 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29234
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 09 Sep, 2018 3:48 pm

Jonathan Ibrahim (Concord Burwood)
Dont mess with this dude

ALX22
Member
Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon 25 Jan, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by ALX22 » Sun 09 Sep, 2018 5:37 pm

*UPDATED
Last edited by ALX22 on Mon 17 Sep, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.


ALX22
Member
Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon 25 Jan, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by ALX22 » Sun 09 Sep, 2018 6:17 pm

UPDATED
Last edited by ALX22 on Wed 26 Sep, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ALX22
Member
Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon 25 Jan, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by ALX22 » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 4:30 pm

Balmain Tigers SG Ball Summer Squad
Aaron Johnson (Ryde Eastwood), Blair Healey (Manly), Blake Layton (Ryde Eastwood), Braydon Guyan (Paddington), Callum Ellis (Ryde Eastwood), Cooper Wood (TBC), Daniel Sykes (Leichhardt), Darcy Hoy (Cromer), Dylan Cowin (Holy Cross), Flynn Angles-Corke (TBC), Gabriel King (Guildford), Harley Sanchez (Strathfield), Hayden Essery (Taree), Henry O’Kane (Holy Cross), Irie Brosnahan-Papuni (Guildford), Jackson Matthews (Newtown), Jake Kusto (Ryde Eastwood), Jason Smyth (Ryde Eastwood), Jaycob Anjoul (Carlingford), Jayden Lawandos (Holy Cross), Jesse Provan (Ryde Eastwood), Johnny Lee-Gabriel (Ryde Eastwood), Josh Rizk (Ryde Eastwood), Kisione Vea (Strathfield), Livai Saukuru (North Ryde), Luke Friscan (Holy Cross), Michael Tannous (Paddington), Oskar Enasio (Manly), Paul Waqa (Strathfield, Raymond Raad (Holy Cross), Sam Kanaan (TBC), Sam Karwhin (TBC), Sione Toviko (TBC), Siosifa Amone (North Ryde), Stylez O’Mara (Bankstown), Tallis Smith (Ryde Eastwood), Thomas Kwok (Emu Plains), Viliame Ravouvou (Ryde Eastwood), Zakaria Wehbeh (Guildford), Zane Camroux (Holy Cross)

Source: http://www.tigers.org.au/index.php/2019 ... -on-squad/
Trial Teams: http://www.tigers.org.au/index.php/sg-ball-trial-teams/
Last edited by ALX22 on Mon 17 Sep, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Balmain Boy
Member
Member
Posts: 3226
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Balmain Boy » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 6:18 pm

Anyone know of any standouts in this bunch? I think Henry O'Kane played for NSW at some point last year.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29234
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 6:48 pm

Josh Rizk is a good young player, Dundas Shamrocks

coivtny
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 291
Joined: Fri 28 Apr, 2017 9:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Post by coivtny » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 7:14 pm

ALX22 wrote:
Sun 09 Sep, 2018 3:15 pm
Balmain Tigers HM Summer Squad
Alexander Miltiados (Winston Hills), Amone Sikahele (Hills), Bailey Ward (Leichhardt), Bilal Danine (Bankstown), Braidon Brito (Concord Burwood), Brandon Tumeth (Concord Burwood), Christian Jardim (Concord Burwood), Christopher Trad (Carlingford), Diego Hehea (Cabramatta), Dimitri Tselis (Concord Burwood), Elijah Sarkis (Hills), Ethan Munro (Cromer), George Vournovas (Leichhardt), Jack Logan (Concord Burwood), Jaxson Rahme (Concord Burwood), Jamie Tam-O’Connor (Manly), Jeremiah Alatasi (Hills), Joseph Schmitzer (Leichhardt), Jonathan Ibrahim (Concord Burwood), Jordan Roumanous (Concord Burwood), Joseph Hayek (Concord Burwood), Joseph Isaac (Concord Burwood), Joseph Nohra (Concord Burwood), Kain Munro (St Marys), Kamoe Fekitoa (Hills), Ken Tuala (TBC), Levi Conti (Concord Burwood), Liam Wright-Terry (Glenmore Park), Marley Cassel (Hills), Mataele Fifita (Dundas), Mitchell Chester (Hills), Nathaniel Bakon (Manly), Niu Samate (Concord Burwood), Patrick Niko (St Patricks), Raymond Hekeik (Wenty), Reagan Watts (Holy Cross), Richard Jenkins-Peters (Holy Cross), Semisi Foliaki (Concord Burwood), Solomone Lanivia (Mounties), Tafeuni Vea (Concord Burwood), Terence Patolo (Hills), Tobey Lewis (Dundas), Tony Sukkar (Concord Burwood), Turoa Williams (Concord Burwood), Vaka Aho (St Johns), Watisoni Bogiso (Carlingford), Wilkinson Papalii-Afoa (Coogee Randwick), Will Carroll (Carlingford)

Source: http://www.tigers.org.au/index.php/2019 ... -on-squad/
Trial Teams: http://www.tigers.org.au/index.php/haro ... ial-teams/
I am assuming Concord Burwood is a junior club, perhaps an amalgamation of the old Burwood United and Concord United junior clubs. If that's correct that's 17 players from one club making the Balmain HM squad. That's massive, almost unbelievable or have I got it wrong somehow.

Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 3091
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Pawsandclaws » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 7:39 pm

Balmain Boy wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 6:18 pm
Anyone know of any standouts in this bunch? I think Henry O'Kane played for NSW at some point last year.
Brandon Tumeth was the CCC most valuable player at the ASSRL U15 Championships. He plays lock forward.

ALX22
Member
Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon 25 Jan, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by ALX22 » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 10:14 pm

coivtny wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 7:14 pm
ALX22 wrote:
Sun 09 Sep, 2018 3:15 pm
Balmain Tigers HM Summer Squad
Alexander Miltiados (Winston Hills), Amone Sikahele (Hills), Bailey Ward (Leichhardt), Bilal Danine (Bankstown), Braidon Brito (Concord Burwood), Brandon Tumeth (Concord Burwood), Christian Jardim (Concord Burwood), Christopher Trad (Carlingford), Diego Hehea (Cabramatta), Dimitri Tselis (Concord Burwood), Elijah Sarkis (Hills), Ethan Munro (Cromer), George Vournovas (Leichhardt), Jack Logan (Concord Burwood), Jaxson Rahme (Concord Burwood), Jamie Tam-O’Connor (Manly), Jeremiah Alatasi (Hills), Joseph Schmitzer (Leichhardt), Jonathan Ibrahim (Concord Burwood), Jordan Roumanous (Concord Burwood), Joseph Hayek (Concord Burwood), Joseph Isaac (Concord Burwood), Joseph Nohra (Concord Burwood), Kain Munro (St Marys), Kamoe Fekitoa (Hills), Ken Tuala (TBC), Levi Conti (Concord Burwood), Liam Wright-Terry (Glenmore Park), Marley Cassel (Hills), Mataele Fifita (Dundas), Mitchell Chester (Hills), Nathaniel Bakon (Manly), Niu Samate (Concord Burwood), Patrick Niko (St Patricks), Raymond Hekeik (Wenty), Reagan Watts (Holy Cross), Richard Jenkins-Peters (Holy Cross), Semisi Foliaki (Concord Burwood), Solomone Lanivia (Mounties), Tafeuni Vea (Concord Burwood), Terence Patolo (Hills), Tobey Lewis (Dundas), Tony Sukkar (Concord Burwood), Turoa Williams (Concord Burwood), Vaka Aho (St Johns), Watisoni Bogiso (Carlingford), Wilkinson Papalii-Afoa (Coogee Randwick), Will Carroll (Carlingford)

Source: http://www.tigers.org.au/index.php/2019 ... -on-squad/
Trial Teams: http://www.tigers.org.au/index.php/haro ... ial-teams/
I am assuming Concord Burwood is a junior club, perhaps an amalgamation of the old Burwood United and Concord United junior clubs. If that's correct that's 17 players from one club making the Balmain HM squad. That's massive, almost unbelievable or have I got it wrong somehow.
You're correct, however, four from Concord Burwood (Dimitri Tselis, Jonathan Ibrahim, Levi Conti and Tony Sukkar) will be eligible for HM in 2020.

coivtny
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 291
Joined: Fri 28 Apr, 2017 9:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Post by coivtny » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 10:24 pm

ALX22 wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 10:14 pm
coivtny wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 7:14 pm
ALX22 wrote:
Sun 09 Sep, 2018 3:15 pm
Balmain Tigers HM Summer Squad
Alexander Miltiados (Winston Hills), Amone Sikahele (Hills), Bailey Ward (Leichhardt), Bilal Danine (Bankstown), Braidon Brito (Concord Burwood), Brandon Tumeth (Concord Burwood), Christian Jardim (Concord Burwood), Christopher Trad (Carlingford), Diego Hehea (Cabramatta), Dimitri Tselis (Concord Burwood), Elijah Sarkis (Hills), Ethan Munro (Cromer), George Vournovas (Leichhardt), Jack Logan (Concord Burwood), Jaxson Rahme (Concord Burwood), Jamie Tam-O’Connor (Manly), Jeremiah Alatasi (Hills), Joseph Schmitzer (Leichhardt), Jonathan Ibrahim (Concord Burwood), Jordan Roumanous (Concord Burwood), Joseph Hayek (Concord Burwood), Joseph Isaac (Concord Burwood), Joseph Nohra (Concord Burwood), Kain Munro (St Marys), Kamoe Fekitoa (Hills), Ken Tuala (TBC), Levi Conti (Concord Burwood), Liam Wright-Terry (Glenmore Park), Marley Cassel (Hills), Mataele Fifita (Dundas), Mitchell Chester (Hills), Nathaniel Bakon (Manly), Niu Samate (Concord Burwood), Patrick Niko (St Patricks), Raymond Hekeik (Wenty), Reagan Watts (Holy Cross), Richard Jenkins-Peters (Holy Cross), Semisi Foliaki (Concord Burwood), Solomone Lanivia (Mounties), Tafeuni Vea (Concord Burwood), Terence Patolo (Hills), Tobey Lewis (Dundas), Tony Sukkar (Concord Burwood), Turoa Williams (Concord Burwood), Vaka Aho (St Johns), Watisoni Bogiso (Carlingford), Wilkinson Papalii-Afoa (Coogee Randwick), Will Carroll (Carlingford)

Source: http://www.tigers.org.au/index.php/2019 ... -on-squad/
Trial Teams: http://www.tigers.org.au/index.php/haro ... ial-teams/
I am assuming Concord Burwood is a junior club, perhaps an amalgamation of the old Burwood United and Concord United junior clubs. If that's correct that's 17 players from one club making the Balmain HM squad. That's massive, almost unbelievable or have I got it wrong somehow.
You're correct, however, four from Concord Burwood (Dimitri Tselis, Jonathan Ibrahim, Levi Conti and Tony Sukkar) will be eligible for HM in 2020.
Thanks, that's a massive contribution from one club.

ALX22
Member
Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon 25 Jan, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by ALX22 » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:31 pm

Western Suburbs Magpies HM Summer Squad
Adam Crichlow (Narellan), Alfred Ah Chong (Eagle Vale St Andrews), Alosomu Lolohea (Campbelltown Warriors), Bailey Brown (Mt Annan), Bohan Spencer (Thirlmere), Bradley Bishop (East Campbelltown), Braiden Timmer (Appin), Braydon Wickey (East Campbelltown), Brock Borchardt (East Campbelltown), Callum Van Deinsen (Campbelltown Collegians), Charlie Redman (Camden), Christian Loleni (Eagle Vale St Andrews), Christopher Eisenhuth (Mt Annan), Christopher Sydenham (Campbelltown Warriors), Connor Marshall (Liverpool Catholic Club), Cooper Bridge (Appin), Daniel Mauga-Hall (Liverpool Catholic Club), Daniel Webb-Wood (Mittagong), Deacon Fox (Campbelltown City), Dylan Ross (Narellan), Emmanuel Kandidakis (Campbelltown City), Ethan Bird (Mittagong), Filemu Logai-Lusiano (East Campbelltown), Fletcher Davies (Picton), Harrison Nairn (Thirlmere), Isaiah Anamani (Campbelltown City), Jack Howe (Campbelltown Warriors), Jack Simpson (Mt Annan), Jack Smith (Camden), Jake Harris (Thirlmere), James Davey (Camden), James Moa (Campbelltown City), Jay Shipley (Liverpool Catholic Club), Jet Boland (Camden), Jonathan George (Eaglevale St Andrew), Josh McFadden (Narellan), Jude Gomez (Campbelltown Warriors), Justin Matamua (Campbelltown City), Khaled Ghamrawi (Mt Annan), Lachlan Bush (Mt Annan), Lawrence Saipaia (Narellan), Liam Bayliss (Mittagong), Lochlann Davies (East Campbelltown), Masei Tavui (Ingleburn RSL), Raiden Crowe (Mittagong), Raphael Pereira (East Campbelltown), Remi Mant (Moss Vale), Revelation Sio (Campbelltown Collegians), Riley Williams (East Campbelltown), Ropeti Raymond (Campbelltown Collegians), Saumani Solomona (East Campbelltown), Tainiu Quiroz-Mapusua (Campbelltown City), Teawanui Taule (Liverpool Catholic Club), Thomas Fisher (Camden), Tobin Eade (East Campbelltown), Tom Eccleston (Mittagong), Tristyn Ball (Campbelltown City), Tyreece Rea-Milford (Narellan), William Clarke (Appin), Zakaria Jamus (Campbelltown City)

Source: http://www.westsmagpies.com.au/news/201 ... -matthews/

^Will fix any spelling errors later on.
Last edited by ALX22 on Sat 29 Sep, 2018 11:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ALX22
Member
Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon 25 Jan, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by ALX22 » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 2:57 pm

Western Suburbs Magpies SG Ball Summer Squad
Adam Zahra (Liverpool Catholic Club), Bailey Rogers (St Gregs), Bailey Varga (Mittagong), Boston Smith (Warragamba ), Brady Saipaia (Ingleburn RSL), Brandon-Lee Hayes (Warragamba), Brendan Hodge (Ingleburn RSL), Bryce Crane (Narellan), Byron Strickland (Liverpool Catholic Club), Cam Lawrence (Camden), Cecil Lahood (Bankstown), Che Te Rangi (Ingleburn RSL), Chris Tuifua (Liverpool Catholic Club), Cooper Smith (Camden), David Tui (?), Elijah Lalakabau (Campbelltown Collegians), Ethan Tutt (Thirlmere), Eti Tavui (Glenquarrie), Fala Tuilaepa (Glenquarrie), Fale Alesena (Campbelltown Collegians), Gian Rapattoni (Narellan), Harrison Fazio (Campbelltown Collegians), Harrison Meredith (Camden), Jackson Parker (Appin), James Burley (Mt Annan/Oakdale), Jay Kirk (Camden), Jayke Lealuga-Puhotau (Campbelltown Collegians), Jeremiah Ovenden (Camden), John Elvis Oloaga (Campbelltown City), Jordan McGrath (St Gregs), Jurrado Smith (Liverpool Catholic Club), Kai Wortz (Mittagong), Kayden Fox (Liverpool Catholic Club), King Issako (Campbelltown Collegians), Kynan English (Narellan), Leam Carr (Narellan), Levi Moga (), Liam Barton (St Johns), Liam Khan (Narellan), Lincoln Yeebahn (Ingleburn RSL), Luke Cowley (Campbelltown Collegians), Luke Rouland (Narellan), Mantel Peppard (?), Maverick Bantin (Liverpool Catholic Club), Paul Groves (St Gregs), Peter Davies (Camden), Pili Togamoga (Campbelltown Collegians), Ray Redman (Camden), Rick Thorn (Mittagong), Riley Wiffen (Narellan), Salesa Tavui (Ingleburn RSL), Sam Schriek (St Gregs), Steve Mauga (Liverpool Catholic Club), Thomas Chanter (Camden), Vince Raco (Liverpool Catholic Club), Vince Romeo (Thirlmere)

Source: http://www.westsmagpies.com.au/news/201 ... s-sg-ball/

^Will fix any spelling errors later on

Post Reply