Dogs targeted by poison-laced meatballs in popular Sydney park (Leichhardt)

General Social Discussion
innsaneink

Dogs targeted by poison-laced meatballs in popular Sydney park (Leichhardt)

Post by innsaneink » Tue 25 Sep, 2018 10:06 pm

https://www.smh.com.au/national/dogs-ta ... 505p5.html

How heartless to put a contaminant in food that could be eaten and hurt the consumer. What possible motive could be behind someone trying to injure another that they don't even know?

We aren't talking strawberries. This is the canine equivalent causing upset and concern in the normally tranquil and unruffled parks of the inner west in springtime. Where dog walkers go armed only with a plastic bag. Two reports of food left in parks, where dogs frequent, which had been baited with rat poison, have emerged in the space of five days..........................................read more

https://www.smh.com.au/national/dogs-ta ... 505p5.html
Sick people out there

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 9:45 am

Unfortunately we have lots of issues similar to this up here

People throwing baits into backyards

Someone else let a pair of savage dogs into a backyard and they killed two small maltese shiztu dogs

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 9:19 pm

Can only hope the human filth that does this sort of thing ingest some of the poison themselves. Or be force-fed these baits if they are caught in the act of placing them.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 8:10 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 9:45 am
Unfortunately we have lots of issues similar to this up here

People throwing baits into backyards

Someone else let a pair of savage dogs into a backyard and they killed two small maltese shiztu dogs
can only guess would be due to barking coming from backyard dogs. Not that it justifies it but some people are very touchy over trivial things. If there is a great song on my radio when coming home and I leave it on for half a min after I touch down my stupid neighbour go bananas. There was almost fisticuffs here recently when passers bye were barked at by a neighbour's insecured dog.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 8:58 pm

You're in big trouble if you have a problem with dogs up here. Only a handful of houses on our street and the street behind us don't have dogs.

Cruelty to animals, dogs in particular, sends me into a rage.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

momo&medo

Post by momo&medo » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 9:08 pm

There are some idiots in this world.
Just too many sickos allowed to roam the streets nowadays.

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 9:38 pm

I'm glad we live rural. The only thing we have to worry about is our dog getting bitten by a snake or eaten by dingoes. No sickos chucking baits around.
"Quality Stupidity"

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 10:15 pm

the dogs could be eating cane toads, it happens here
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

swag tiger

Post by swag tiger » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 10:22 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Sat 13 Oct, 2018 10:15 pm
the dogs could be eating cane toads, it happens here
Not in the middle of Sydney.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 11:37 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Sat 13 Oct, 2018 9:38 pm
I'm glad we live rural. The only thing we have to worry about is our dog getting bitten by a snake or eaten by dingoes. No sickos chucking baits around.
Its funny you mentioned dingoes , I was utterly amazed at seeing a dingo standing on a traffic island on my way to work this morning

No fear of traffic , very strange indeed

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 14 Oct, 2018 7:05 am

In Sydney one of my relos had to put up with neighbouring giant dogs, maybe pig dogs or whatever barking anytime they seen anyway walking past, they were on an elevated balcony and there was a very busy shop underneath. And also in night time. Complaints were made to Council but nothing was done. This went on for about 25 years. No way I would have tolerated that.

It could well be classified as cruelty to humans and as there were many victims in the neighbourhood as crimes against humanity.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 14 Oct, 2018 11:04 am

I don't like how kangaroos are killed to feed domestic dogs - tell the dogs to stuff off and save the kangaroos.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 15 Oct, 2018 11:56 am

Oh look, Byron being contrarian, that's new.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...