John Morris named sharks coach

  •  Recent Topics
NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3871
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

John Morris named sharks coach

Post by Harvey » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 1:05 pm

:roll


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41835
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 1:36 pm

Harvey wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 1:05 pm
:roll
What does Jim Dymock need to do to get a head coaches job

Lauren
Member
Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun 06 May, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Lauren » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 1:46 pm

Is this the same guy that Sheens said (during signing) was the next Johns?

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18501
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 1:50 pm

Lauren wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 1:46 pm
Is this the same guy that Sheens said (during signing) was the next Johns?
Our Cooper Cronk.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 2882
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Telltails » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 2:13 pm

Congrats to John Morris.


gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5776
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 2:18 pm

Good on him, he always had a great attitude.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3664
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 2:23 pm

I wish him well. Sheens misused him badly as a player.

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2431
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 2:26 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 1:50 pm
Lauren wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 1:46 pm
Is this the same guy that Sheens said (during signing) was the next Johns?
Our Cooper Cronk.
haha...I remember that classic line from Sheenius

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18501
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 2:38 pm

And yes, congrats to Bomber, he clearly wasn't a terrible player since he managed to notch up over 300 games.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5303
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 3:14 pm

Congrats to John Morris - well deserved,

User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5708
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 3:54 pm

I am not sure he fits the Sharks profile. Peptides and Salary cheaters!
Today we saw a true champion in Winx, and a true bludger in Cleary!

cochise
Member
Member
Posts: 829
Joined: Sun 12 Feb, 2012 10:42 pm

Post by cochise » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 4:03 pm

sheer64 wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 3:54 pm
I am not sure he fits the Sharks profile. Peptides and Salary cheaters!
Fits quite well considering he was one of the players suspended for the peptide use?

User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5708
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 4:05 pm

cochise wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 4:03 pm
sheer64 wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 3:54 pm
I am not sure he fits the Sharks profile. Peptides and Salary cheaters!
Fits quite well considering he was one of the players suspended for the peptide use?
Hell if he was on Peptides he should be seeking a refund!
Today we saw a true champion in Winx, and a true bludger in Cleary!

cochise
Member
Member
Posts: 829
Joined: Sun 12 Feb, 2012 10:42 pm

Post by cochise » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 4:07 pm

sheer64 wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 4:05 pm
cochise wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 4:03 pm
sheer64 wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 3:54 pm
I am not sure he fits the Sharks profile. Peptides and Salary cheaters!
Fits quite well considering he was one of the players suspended for the peptide use?
Hell if he was on Peptides he should be seeking a refund!
He was one of the fittest players running around?

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3871
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 4:21 pm

Quite a few of the peptide posse have managed to chalk up the 300 game milestone

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 30064
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 5:17 pm

Good on him....best of luck ..but not too much..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29769
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 5:22 pm

gallagher wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 2:18 pm
Good on him, he always had a great attitude.
Yep...good bloke, never any trouble, great career...a few current blokes should take a leaf

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8516
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Thu 03 Jan, 2019 5:27 pm

Well done to him.
Hope he has a good crack at it.
Looks in amazing shape at the moment too.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Post Reply