Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

General Social Discussion
happy tiger

Re: Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Post by happy tiger » Sat 05 Jan, 2019 12:37 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Wed 02 Jan, 2019 8:26 pm
Dutton is now attempting to tell the Fijian's that Neil Prakash is one of theirs! As a commenter has appropriately written, go home Dutton, your village is looking for its idiot.
Had the unfortunate pleasure to meet the village idiot many years ago at a nightclub when he was with the young Liberals (one of girls in the group was hot :lol: )

One of the dullest humans I've ever met , if you remember the scenes from the Flying High movies when Ted Stryker is telling his life story to the passengers sitting beside him and they all attempt suicide ....... I understand that feeling

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Sat 05 Jan, 2019 12:40 pm

Masterton wrote:
Sat 05 Jan, 2019 12:01 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Sat 05 Jan, 2019 9:53 am
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sat 05 Jan, 2019 8:01 am
Not satisfied with creating a diplomatic incident with Fiji, Dolt Dutton wants to push through amendments to his citizenship law which would ensure he as Minister would only have to be "reasonably satisfied" that someone has citizenship of another country to strip them of Australian citizenship. I can't see the point because who did the checking on Prakash?
Mr Potato Head keeps on showing his ineptness to be in government in any capacity.In regards to Prakash it is unfortunate that he didnt get killed while with the terrorists BUT he is our problem and nobody elses.If and when he gets expelled back to Australia he should be charged and spend the rest of his life behind bars avoiding fellow inmates
In the future when a terrorist is discovered with dual nationality, there will be a race between the countries to see who can cancel his citizenship first.

No matter which side of politics you are on, surely everyone know Dutton is a dumb thug.
You would hope people can see it but i still expect him to be voted back into parliament.This is the tragedy of our political system any useless hack in a safe seat gets returned as long as the party endorses them

colmcd

Post by colmcd » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 9:13 am

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 05 Jan, 2019 12:37 pm
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Dutton is now attempting to tell the Fijian's that Neil Prakash is one of theirs! As a commenter has appropriately written, go home Dutton, your village is looking for its idiot.
Had the unfortunate pleasure to meet the village idiot many years ago at a nightclub when he was with the young Liberals (one of girls in the group was hot :lol: )

One of the dullest humans I've ever met , if you remember the scenes from the Flying High movies when Ted Stryker is telling his life story to the passengers sitting beside him and they all attempt suicide ....... I understand that feeling
Wow, but no surprise. Man Peter the dud Dutton does look dull.
Man he is a Queensland ex Cop. They make the NSW ones look good.

colmcd

Post by colmcd » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 9:33 am

Masterton wrote:
Sat 05 Jan, 2019 12:01 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Sat 05 Jan, 2019 9:53 am
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sat 05 Jan, 2019 8:01 am
Not satisfied with creating a diplomatic incident with Fiji, Dolt Dutton wants to push through amendments to his citizenship law which would ensure he as Minister would only have to be "reasonably satisfied" that someone has citizenship of another country to strip them of Australian citizenship. I can't see the point because who did the checking on Prakash?
Mr Potato Head keeps on showing his ineptness to be in government in any capacity.In regards to Prakash it is unfortunate that he didnt get killed while with the terrorists BUT he is our problem and nobody elses.If and when he gets expelled back to Australia he should be charged and spend the rest of his life behind bars avoiding fellow inmates
In the future when a terrorist is discovered with dual nationality, there will be a race between the countries to see who can cancel his citizenship first.

No matter which side of politics you are on, surely everyone know Dutton is a dumb thug.
I think what's dumb about this is that I don't think we want these people going back to third world countries!
Yes they are dangerous, yes I don't like the thought of our jail system paying for their incarceration.
But flipped on it's head, overseas I could see either a very harsh sentence or a slap on the wrist.
Judges get bought a lot easier in the third world. Prison guards can pass on a lot more there then here (and they pass on heaps here).

Yes when they lock people, they lock people in a hell hole. But if they are sympathetic to the person being charged, they could be out in 6 months or sooner.
Keep him behind our bars where we know where he is. Keep your Enemies close.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 9:37 am

I object to paying a poiticians expenses to attend a racist rally especially after his comments in parliament.A complete waste of money,i know its democracy at work but sometimes we get it very wrong.
We need unity in this wonderful country of ours not division

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 10:47 am

As I understand it Prakash was born, raised and radicalised in Australia. Why is he Fiji's problem? Why do they have to deal with the scumbag when they've had little, if anything, to do with him, other than the fact his citizenship is conferred by way of his father.

Fair enough if he was raised and radicalised over there, but this is the problem with these terrorism dual citizenship laws, they will be implemented incorrectly. Potato Head is showing that he'll use them to wipe his hands of any dual citizenship holding terrorist regardless of how little the other nation has had to do with them. Buck passing at it's finest.

As it stands he'll spend quite a lot of time in prison in Turkey it seems.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 11:36 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 07 Jan, 2019 10:47 am
As I understand it Prakash was born, raised and radicalised in Australia. Why is he Fiji's problem? Why do they have to deal with the scumbag when they've had little, if anything, to do with him, other than the fact his citizenship is conferred by way of his father.

Fair enough if he was raised and radicalised over there, but this is the problem with these terrorism dual citizenship laws, they will be implemented incorrectly. Potato Head is showing that he'll use them to wipe his hands of any dual citizenship holding terrorist regardless of how little the other nation has had to do with them. Buck passing at it's finest.

Prakash is not and has never been a Fijian citizen also he has never applied to be one he did apply for Australian citizenship and was given it. Dutton is an intellectual midget and is just trying to be deceptive and shift the responsibility elsewhere.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 12:42 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Mon 07 Jan, 2019 11:36 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:

Prakash is not and has never been a Fijian citizen also he has never applied to be one he did apply for Australian citizenship and was given it. Dutton is an intellectual midget and is just trying to be deceptive and shift the responsibility elsewhere.
Oh OK, I thought that it was said that his Fijian status was conferred.

I stand corrected. Makes what Potato Head is doing even more ludicrous.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 2:15 pm

Clive will save us..Aussie's aren't gunna take it anymoreeeeee
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 2:20 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:

Where is he from If he had to apply for Aust citizenship?

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 2:52 pm

gallagher wrote:
Mon 07 Jan, 2019 2:20 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:

He was born here but the qualification for getting citizenship and passport is far more complex than it used to be.If you were born here before 20th Aug 1986 you are automatically an Australian citizen, anyone born after that has to prove it.There are certain ways of doing that if one of your parents is an Australian citizen that will do it or if neither parent is if one has permanent residency given before your birth that is also sufficient.John Howard made this law when he was in government.I worked in the post office for over 20 years and had to deal with this every day checking passport applications.I have dealt with a passport application where the applicant(childrens) has had to provide evidence of their grandparents birth certificate because the mother was born after that date and the father was english.The mother had never owned a passport so she could not produce that as evidence of her being Australian as it was after that date.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 3:27 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Mon 07 Jan, 2019 2:52 pm
gallagher wrote:
Mon 07 Jan, 2019 2:20 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:

He was born here but the qualification for getting citizenship and passport is far more complex than it used to be.If you were born here before 20th Aug 1986 you are automatically an Australian citizen, anyone born after that has to prove it.There are certain ways of doing that if one of your parents is an Australian citizen that will do it or if neither parent is if one has permanent residency given before your birth that is also sufficient.John Howard made this law when he was in government.I worked in the post office for over 20 years and had to deal with this every day checking passport applications.I have dealt with a passport application where the applicant(childrens) has had to provide evidence of their grandparents birth certificate because the mother was born after that date and the father was english.The mother had never owned a passport so she could not produce that as evidence of her being Australian as it was after that date.
Cheers, wasnt aware of any of that.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 6:28 pm

colmcd wrote:
Mon 07 Jan, 2019 9:13 am
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 05 Jan, 2019 12:37 pm
Pawsandclaws wrote:

Wow, but no surprise. Man Peter the dud Dutton does look dull.
Man he is a Queensland ex Cop. They make the NSW ones look good.
Yes the 80's was dirtycopville up here

One of the few clean ones was my Godfather and he had 9 kids , 6 of his sons become police , his 3 daughters married police

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Tue 15 Jan, 2019 9:57 am

jadtiger wrote:
Mon 07 Jan, 2019 9:37 am
I object to paying a poiticians expenses to attend a racist rally especially after his comments in parliament.A complete waste of money,i know its democracy at work but sometimes we get it very wrong.
So, calling people who attend a rally racist is promoting unity?

Good one.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Tue 15 Jan, 2019 10:30 am

magpiecol wrote:
Tue 15 Jan, 2019 9:57 am
jadtiger wrote:

Good one.
Attending a rally promoting racism is the exact opposite of promoting unity.Hows the wall going?

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Tue 15 Jan, 2019 2:25 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Tue 15 Jan, 2019 10:30 am
magpiecol wrote:
jadtiger wrote:

Good one.
Attending a rally promoting racism is the exact opposite of promoting unity.Hows the wall going?
Where exactly was this rally held? What was the rally called?

Was it promoted as a "racist rally "?

Could anyone attend or was it only for racists?

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 15 Jan, 2019 2:48 pm

Drawing a longbow that a 15th century English king would be proud of there Col.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Tue 15 Jan, 2019 3:29 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Tue 15 Jan, 2019 2:25 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Tue 15 Jan, 2019 10:30 am
magpiecol wrote:
jadtiger wrote:

Good one.
Where exactly was this rally held? What was the rally called?

Was it promoted as a "racist rally "?

Could anyone attend or was it only for racists?
Melbourne,white supremicist and yes.Only 1 politician attended and was condemned from all sides of politics for his crassness(except Pauline).I will ask again "how is the wall going"