Venue: ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
Telecast: FoxSports2
tiger tigers

Re: Moltzen at centre

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 15 May, 2011 6:38 pm

left right out .

Gary Bakerloo

Post by Gary Bakerloo » Mon 16 May, 2011 8:48 am

I actually thought he was one of our better players on Saturday night and showed his versatility. He looked a lot more confident than in previous matches.

Ryan playing in the centres......please. The guy is a debacle of a first grade rugby league player. The sooner he retires and focuses on his television career, the better.

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Mon 16 May, 2011 10:24 am

Did Ok in the 2nd half I thought.

I would like to see him touch the ball more though...

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Mon 16 May, 2011 1:15 pm

Anyone who thinks that Moltzen should be in the first grade squad has rocks in their heads. That includes Sheens.

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 16 May, 2011 1:33 pm

I must have rocks in my head - put him where he should be (where he played when we were winning) - halfback.
Lui is a sham . He proved it with yet another dud performance .
I can only recall two really good games he's ever had. How many other halves would last as long as him?

everett

Post by everett » Mon 16 May, 2011 1:51 pm

State Cup half back with Beau Ryan joining him
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

adamtiger

Post by adamtiger » Mon 16 May, 2011 1:54 pm

got knowone else better to fill the role with all our other injuries in the centres we have at the moment, he didnt play bad had no real errors so leave him...... and anyone who replies to this with a player from state cup (davies, meaney ryan etc)..... please moltzen I would prefer there aby other day

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Mon 16 May, 2011 3:21 pm

adamtiger wrote:got knowone else better to fill the role with all our other injuries in the centres we have at the moment, he didnt play bad had no real errors so leave him...... and anyone who replies to this with a player from state cup (davies, meaney ryan etc)..... please moltzen I would prefer there aby other day

You are easily pleased and a poor judge of a footballer.

batboy

Post by batboy » Mon 16 May, 2011 3:48 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:He is no chance at Left Centre... He is a natural ball-player, with a good right to left passing game and has a handy right foot step. He should be switched with Ayshford and I think you will see a vast improvement...

But on the Left Side Attack, we have been playing that side of the ruck fairly flat and need a whole running Centre punching through. Once Ellis returns, I think that side will be stronger.
I'd Like to agree with ya Watto... But Moltz and Utai on the same side, They would High ball them ALL DAY!! One can't jump and the other won't.
People saying Moltz is to small for a centre, Should stand next to him...
He is many things, But Small is NOT one of them!!

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 16 May, 2011 3:51 pm

Ayshford on the left was a disaster.

He is a right centre, leave him there. We have enough issues with people being played out of position as it is.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 16 May, 2011 3:52 pm

Good Point!!! I definately wouldnt want them together, but I feel he would be more comfortable playing on the Right.
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

batboy

Post by batboy » Mon 16 May, 2011 4:00 pm

Put him at lock??

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 16 May, 2011 5:18 pm

batboy wrote:
Tiger Watto wrote:He is no chance at Left Centre... He is a natural ball-player, with a good right to left passing game and has a handy right foot step. He should be switched with Ayshford and I think you will see a vast improvement...

But on the Left Side Attack, we have been playing that side of the ruck fairly flat and need a whole running Centre punching through. Once Ellis returns, I think that side will be stronger.
I'd Like to agree with ya Watto... But Moltz and Utai on the same side, They would High ball them ALL DAY!! One can't jump and the other won't.
People saying Moltz is to small for a centre, Should stand next to him...
He is many things, But Small is NOT one of them!!
Compared to many of the centres running in the NRL Hodges , Idris , Tahu , Inglis etc around he is small

hadds75

Post by hadds75 » Mon 16 May, 2011 5:32 pm

Moltzen is not big.

While he may be not short, he is definetly lean which is why he gets put in the small category. To go with that, given his size, he isnt really very physical which again is against him

alien

Post by alien » Tue 17 May, 2011 11:27 pm

you wont see moltzen making a line-break all that much using strength and you do want that in a centre but he will go alright when he gets a bit of space outwide. he just needs some good early ball. i dont mind sheens giving him another go in the centres this week. i would rather him in the centres than at fullback. we are missing lightning lawrence big time!

bob56

Post by bob56 » Thu 19 May, 2011 9:45 pm

Moltz to souths or sharks

drummertim

Post by drummertim » Sat 28 May, 2011 10:00 pm

he needs torun the ball he is dangerous when he does, his defence is good at centre, will be great when he is fullback next year, best player in the team!!!

drummertim

Post by drummertim » Sat 28 May, 2011 10:06 pm

tim moltzen is the best player in the team dangerous when he runs the ball! can't wait till he is fullbacknext year