1/2 way mark

Brett Thurbon

I doubt anyone on here would put their hand up and say we would have the 2nd best defensive record after round 12\. And I am sure we must be near the top of the missed tackle count. They say that defence is all about attitude, so full marks to Ivan and the boys on the huge turn around . Our attack is still very scratchy, but we have chopped and changed our team a fair bit, so the combinations still need some work.

Looking forward to the 2nd 1/2 of the comp

Defense has a lot of work to go… Look at the games not the f/a.
When we start dominating and winning the ruck with our D then I'll get excited

To add to this…
If you said to our supporters that after 12 rounds we would be on 14 pts and inside the 8... I would take this every day of the week..

@ said:
To add to this…
If you said to our supporters that after 12 rounds we would be on 14 pts and inside the 8... I would take this every day of the week..

Am I the only one who actually listens to Ivan.
He has repeatedly said, "The rebuilding of this club is in it's INFANCY".
Be happy there is only one way this club is going with Pascoe and Cleary at the helm, and it's onward and upward. ENJOY.

It only took 12 games to equal our win record from last season
Not bad going
Onwards and upwards

We are in a reasonable position at the half way mark of the competition and should be fighting for a top 8 spot come season end.

We have 6 games against teams in the bottom half of the ladder and 5 games against the current top 4 still to come.

Will be an interesting 2nd half of the season but we need to improve if we are going to make it.

We are well placed 7-5 record with everyone back from injury. I think from Ivan’s press conference you can assume there will be three more on the bus this year. He made specific reference to 27 spots and plenty of cap room.

Congrats to Ivan and the coaching team, Pascoe and the new players we have recruited. I had no expectations this year with a new coach and a roster overhaul. To be in the 8 and competing in almost every game we have played is a breath of fresh air. We’ve beaten Tedesco, Moses and Woods now to seal the trifecta. Anything else from here to me is a bonus for this year. We still need to add a few players and who knows by next year we could really be a force to be reckoned with. Go the mighty tigers

Back