and after "words"

u can get in at half price if u wanna join an english class with me dad

:roll :roll

nice

@tig_prmz said:
u forgot a comma after "hurts"

and after "words"

Incorrect grammar young 'fella', there is no need for a comma in either sentence.

Surely mummy & daddy's money could have bought you a better education that that.

@pHyR3 said:
@tig_prmz said:

and after "words"

:roll :roll

nice

See above (for educational purposes) and only comment again when your balls drop genius!

@observatron said:
@tig_prmz said:

and after "words"

Incorrect grammar young 'fella', there is no need for a comma in either sentence.

Surely mummy & daddy's money could have bought you a better education that that.

Don't feed the Troll

@happy tiger said:
@observatron said:
@tig_prmz said:

and after "words"

Don't feed the Troll

The old fall-back position for those who are too stupid or uneducated to provide a valid response.

However as a Queenslander, that is all anyone can expect from you.

haha i hope you manage to stick around big guy- but juding from the first few posts, you're most likely to get kicked out inside a week.

you remind me a lot of this other poster.. his name alludes me- started with an "r" and used a lot of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@tig_prmz said:
haha i hope you manage to stick around big guy- but juding from the first few posts, you're most likely to get kicked out inside a week.

you remind me a lot of this other poster.. his name alludes me- started with an "r" and used a lot of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just the nature of life mate.

Here today - gone tomorrow.

I don't know who you refer to, but aside from apparent extraneous use of exclamation points, this former poster must have been particularly erudite and knowledgeable if I remind you of him/her.

@observatron said:
@happy tiger said:
@observatron said:
@tig_prmz said:

and after "words"

Don't feed the Troll

The old fall-back position for those who are too stupid or uneducated to provide a valid response.

However as a Queenslander, that is all anyone can expect from you.

Your so correct , funny how you are telling everyone to stop criticising the players when that's all you.ve done from the start is criticize

People in glass buildings ….......

Gotta love some people :roll

And Prmz I'd highly doubt its Redemption

And I don't think I'm bagging all the players (Well Moltz maybe ) I'm bagging the club for not getting suitable players to work with extraordinary group of youngsters we have coming through

Name some players other than Moltzen I've constantly bagged

Other than Moltzen you still routinely make gibes at Benji, despite his premature exit.

That stream on wanting Benji to chauffeur Luke Brooks in future, then questioning if he had a licence between you and "insaneink" was childish, petty, highly disrespectful and totally un-manly in relation to a great young man who:

- lived and breathed this club,
- won a Premiership,
- captained New Zealand to a World Cup and Tri-Series win,
- won the Golden Boot as Best Player in the World (last Tiger to win being Gary Jack in 89),
- helped lead us to two top-4 finishes in 2010 & 2011,
- set up a charity in Lleyton Giles name, and
- brought more good press, new generation support and recognition to this club than is possibly quantifiable.

Putting crap on the '05 Premiership with suggestions we "didn't deserve it" also very much offends me.

If we didn't deserve it who did? Parra were minor premiers but got smashed in the GF qualifier by the Cowboys in Sydney! Dragons were 2nd and Brisbane 3rd, and we beat both (in games I attended), Plus we smashed the Cows in the first semi (another game I nervously attended).

So who the frick deserved it?

@observatron said:
Is it just me or does a starting 13 need to be named before even considering a bench (for 2014)?

To all the kids (and those who should know better) - please stop using this type of garbage to pump up your favorite players and load crap on those you don't rate, or (perhaps more importantly) don't know.

That advice is particularly for those few who have little real knowledge of rugby league aside from reading online NRL stats - but are happy to pose as an expert,

They do so despite having obviously only watched the game for a few years.

It is both transparent and disrespectful!

Rather condescending attitude from one bemoaning others for being disrespectful.

@BrotherJim05 said:
I'd be very surprised if Patterson didn't get a starting spot in the top 13\. He is experienced, can damage opposition with his hard running and a solid defender.
FMD he is going to be completely sink or swim. Same situation with Greg Bird when he moved to Titans. Hopefully Patterson has his head screwed on right and will really take this as an opportunity to make his mark. Could be a very very good buy for us or could turn into nothing (hence why just the 1 year contract)

I just hope everyone is fit in time for round one. I don't expect us to come out guns blazing and look like title contenders but I'm just really keen to see a new look Tigers squad

I hope he's in the initial 17 somewhere….I like the way he plays. We havent had a real good ball player for a while

I wish everyone would forget about ''his head''.....yes, hes been mates with Mundine, yes, he's had some mental health issues......seems like that was some time in the past tho

@innsaneink said:
@BrotherJim05 said:
I'd be very surprised if Patterson didn't get a starting spot in the top 13\. He is experienced, can damage opposition with his hard running and a solid defender.
FMD he is going to be completely sink or swim. Same situation with Greg Bird when he moved to Titans. Hopefully Patterson has his head screwed on right and will really take this as an opportunity to make his mark. Could be a very very good buy for us or could turn into nothing (hence why just the 1 year contract)

I just hope everyone is fit in time for round one. I don't expect us to come out guns blazing and look like title contenders but I'm just really keen to see a new look Tigers squad

I hope he's in the initial 17 somewhere….I like the way he plays. We havent had a real good ball player for a while

I wish everyone would forget about ''his head''.....yes, hes been mates with Mundine, yes, he's had some mental health issues......seems like that was some time in the past tho

If he can play like he did in his final season at the Cowboys he will be a good purchase

@observatron said:
Other than Moltzen you still routinely make gibes at Benji, despite his premature exit.

That stream on wanting Benji to chauffeur Luke Brooks in future, then questioning if he had a licence between you and "insaneink" was childish, petty, highly disrespectful and totally un-manly in relation to a great young man who:

- lived and breathed this club,
- won a Premiership,
- captained New Zealand to a World Cup and Tri-Series win,
- won the Golden Boot as Best Player in the World (last Tiger to win being Gary Jack in 89),
- helped lead us to two top-4 finishes in 2010 & 2011,
- set up a charity in Lleyton Giles name, and
- brought more good press, new generation support and recognition to this club than is possibly quantifiable.

Putting crap on the '05 Premiership with suggestions we "didn't deserve it" also very much offends me.

If we didn't deserve it who did? Parra were minor premiers but got smashed in the GF qualifier by the Cowboys in Sydney! Dragons were 2nd and Brisbane 3rd, and we beat both (in games I attended), Plus we smashed the Cows in the first semi (another game I nervously attended).

So who the frick deserved it?

Benji was not good in his last two seasons at the Tigers and we didn't resign him for a reason

I have never put crap on the 2005 win , however have said I think we would of benefitted more if we had lost the semi

It would of made the young squad hungry for more success

I think a lot of people have fed for too long off the 2005 success and the club failed to move forward because of it

I have never put crap on the 2005 win , however have said I think we would of benefitted more if we had lost the semi
>
>
I think a lot of people have fed for too long off the 2005 success and the club failed to move forward because of it

You are a fool.

@blake2005 said:
>
>

You are a fool.

So explain why we it took us 5 seasons to make the finals again with all the youth and skill we had in the squad

I understand the game changed , but that was the problem , we failed to change with the game

And re Patterson,I really like how this kid plays.

He is a unit,and offers us something we have not had in an age,a ball playing big bloke.

He can score a pie and set one up,and his form in the UK was top class.

Has to be in the 17,i would start with him in the backrow.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back