3 2 1 vs Broncos

I'm with champion @boonboon

3. Klemmer
2. Alaimalo
1. Bateman
More learnings for the youngsters, that's consecutive matches against last year's grand finalists and our squad is no where near their level; add in the officials' questionable decisions and we have not let any game blow us off the park.

Thought Alaimalo held his own
We aren't an attacking threat for whatever reason, no points in us.

Need to figure that out.
Not doing a 3, 2, 1 as there wasn't enough positives from that game.

I will say however, thought Charlie has a most improved game. He and Naden combined well when they finally got busy.

3.Api
2 Klemmer - have been a massive critic but thought he was great last night
1.Bateman - gets bagged every week yet during the game I just see him working.

Whilst Albo happily gives another $100m of borrowed funds to the corrupt President of The Ukraine, whilst fellow Aussies live in tent cities, I will freely give my 3 2 1 points as follows:

3. Grant Atkins for showing the World how to ruin the once great game of Rugby League over a two week period - In using his "discretion" calling Schnieders ankle tap a "fall" last week & not requiring a sin bin, followed up by not using his "discretion" this week in the Samuela incident by simply penalising him.
2. The bunker's Peter Gough who after his blatantly biased decision to deny the TRY to Api guarantees him the job to ref us vs The Dogs next week. The NRL must be proud of these guys.
1. Nah ... I'm gonna save this one up for a rainy Day in July.

3 Gal
2 Ice
1 S Fainu - will forgive him one brain snap.

Just a reminder a bottom four roster will have days like that.

When virtually everyone is executing poorly or not at all, I think it’s easy to revert to the effort players. I couldn’t give him points for yesterday though.

That's true. How was his effort on Haas though? I think it's a bit of a myth Bateman is an effort player. He has come up with some horrible attempts at ta kle this season and he is barely running hard. His best game was when he was in the centres, away from the tough stuff.

I couldn't believe that stupid leg lift that he did. Absolutely stupid stuff from such an experienced player.

It's the third deliberate penalty he has given away this year in our half on the 4th tackle. Gifting the opposition early points. We work hard to defend a set, look like holding on only for this clown to give a penalty away for absolutely no reason.

I couldn't believe that stupid leg lift that he did. Absolutely stupid stuff from such an experienced player.
That shite does my head in. 🤯
It’s the shite that takes absolutely no talent that we should be best at. And it takes no talent to not lift a leg and not get penalised. He should be dying his hair fkn pink at training this week and then beat his head against a wall for every point we got beat by, so he feels the same pain as you and I.

Last edited:
Whilst Albo happily gives another $100m of borrowed funds to the corrupt President of The Ukraine, whilst fellow Aussies live in tent cities, I will freely give my 3 2 1 points as follows:

3. Grant Atkins for showing the World how to ruin the once great game of Rugby League over a two week period - In using his "discretion" calling Schnieders ankle tap a "fall" last week & not requiring a sin bin, followed up by not using his "discretion" this week in the Samuela incident by simply penalising him.
2. The bunker's Peter Gough who after his blatantly biased decision to deny the TRY to Api guarantees him the job to ref us vs The Dogs next week. The NRL must be proud of these guys.
1. Nah ... I'm gonna save this one up for a rainy Day in July.
Mate all up to Ukraine now 1 billion and the Ukrainian people don't see it

One of our senior role models..little wonder our young blokes get confused
Bellamy wld bring him str8 off for a spell

Thought Alaimalo held his own
We aren't an attacking threat for whatever reason, no points in us.

Need to figure that out.
Not doing a 3, 2, 1 as there wasn't enough positives from that game.

I will say however, thought Charlie has a most improved game. He and Naden combined well when they finally got busy.
Yes Charlie and Nado looked good. I think they will improve over time playing next to each other.

What worried me most, we looked so slow, None of our players seem to have any pace and get run down.
Bula, Charli, Solomon

We can blame refs, bunker and who ever, but at the end of the day we are the main contributors to our defeats week in and week out. Take last night, 30 seconds till half time, we run it on the last with absolutely zero chance of creating a try opportunity. The play was a deep defensive kick into the corners with a good chase. Instead we gift the Bronks with field position and three plays. They score and take all the momentum into the break plus six extra points. School boy stuff

That's true. How was his effort on Haas though? I think it's a bit of a myth Bateman is an effort player. He has come up with some horrible attempts at ta kle this season and he is barely running hard. His best game was when he was in the centres, away from the tough stuff.
All the more reason we should leave him out wide where he is much more dangerous and have Paps at 13.

Back