3 2 1 vs Knights

Him and Api both have four. I didn’t realise we’d scored eight tries 😂
I realise it’s useless info, but make of it what you will..Brooks has 8, with only 9 from the entire list of NRL players having more.
It puts it in context.
The stat I like is in comparison of Line breaks, where we are in the basement with Rabbitohs and Raiders. It requires some skill to make the ball do some work, or create illusive play with teamwork.
But, I know, pointless to be discussing Attack when we haven’t had a focus on it.

If Sullivan is our half next year we are in deep trouble. He might have good 'natural' attack, but his decision making and defence is not first grade standard
On this week's Footy Talk podcast, Chammas says we will try to offload Sullivan. He has no sources at the club any more so could only think it's just his opinion or he's giving the heads up from Bud's manager Mario Tartak.

If Sullivan is our half next year we are in deep trouble. He might have good 'natural' attack, but his decision making and defence is not first grade standard
At this stage I’d agree.
However - Will Sezer play like he started the year when he returns? Will Fainu be the more complete half as others suggest he will be? Will Sullivan fully commit to improvement? - his last game would have resulted in 3 try assists if not for a hammy injury in the action of scoring a try.
What about Doueihi? He brings points with his running game.
Galvin has commenced his career really solidly. We are gaining good knowledge on his game. The others need to be tested to be sure there isn’t a better option.

At this stage I’d agree.
However - Will Sezer play like he started the year when he returns? Will Fainu be the more complete half as others suggest he will be? Will Sullivan fully commit to improvement? - his last game would have resulted in 3 try assists if not for a hammy injury in the action of scoring a try.
What about Doueihi? He brings points with his running game.
Galvin has commenced his career really solidly. We are gaining good knowledge on his game. The others need to be tested to be sure there isn’t a better option.
For next year we don't need the most 'dangerous' or attacking flair 6 to be selected. It has to be the most solid and mature. And from what I've seen Galvin is that. Long way to go with a whole season still but he's the early contender

On this week's Footy Talk podcast, Chammas says we will try to offload Sullivan. He has no sources at the club any more so could only think it's just his opinion or he's giving the heads up from Bud's manager Mario Tartak.
Chammas is pro-Tigers trust me. But he has been wrong a few times this year already. Becoming the new Buzz

Galvin doesn’t make many errors and tries hard.
Apart from that, his game is catch and pass, catch and pass, run sideways, catch and pass.
He actually does F-all.
I’m sorry this upsets some…he is one of the reasons we don’t score enough points.
And one of the reason the opposition don’t score more points.
Two sides to winning games

For next year we don't need the most 'dangerous' or attacking flair 6 to be selected. It has to be the most solid and mature. And from what I've seen Galvin is that. Long way to go with a whole season still but he's the early contender
yeah I hate winning games too…

Chammas is pro-Tigers trust me. But he has been wrong a few times this year already. Becoming the new Buzz
Chammas is pro-Chammas, Rugby. Just another bottom feeder masquerading as a journalist feeding like a parasite on the game that gives them a "career".

I forget where I heard it but I seem to recall hearing somewhere that the Bunnies were looking at him. Would have been some footy podcast and who knows if there’s any truth in it.

I thought Sullivan played much better last week and in his first game at halfback - has always been more of a halfback then a five eight - my thoughts are he will keep the position all year- Sezer was solid but not great early year.

Reactions: BZN
I thought Sullivan played much better last week and in his first game at halfback - has always been more of a halfback then a five eight - my thoughts are he will keep the position all year- Sezer was solid but not great early year.
It wasn't his first game at halfback. We started with him at 7 in our opening round and he got demoted in place of Sezer. Now that Sezer is suspended, it's his chance to get back his starting spot. Hope he grabs it with both hands.

Back