Any word on teddy?

Looks like a photo of Teddy in NZ training with the boys.
Gallery Training, pic #18

I just listened to the coaching talk by JT and I don't think there is any chance of him playing.

I do remember Rowdy breaking his jaw at the end of the yr in 2010 and made an early return in the Raiders semi. Think he might have been out a total of 3 weeks.

There is no way that they would play Teddy, but it's great to see him over there with the boys.
A bit of moral support.
If we do fluke a semi spot he might be right, the club wouldn't risk him.

I heard the jaw was broken down the middle of his chin and not at the side. I don't know if this changes the recovery time but geez it sounds painful.

3 - 4 weeks from injury he will be able to play. He will be definitely be back for the first game of the finals.
Fracture near the chin area is better than under the ear.

There is no way he will be taking the field , if he does ? the Wests Tigers Doctor needs to give it up.

obviously no chance for this week, but he could be a smokie for week 1 if we happen to make it

lets win the next two then think about teddy

If we win tomorrow and the Titans lose next week, i just wonder if he could be a late inclusion against the Raiders. Imagine the boost.

@MacDougall said:
I don't understand why you would take a rehabbing player to New Zealand of all places if there isn't a chance of him playing.

Keep fit and with the gameplan.
It's not like he can't run.

@MacDougall said:
I don't understand why you would take a rehabbing player to New Zealand of all places if there isn't a chance of him playing.

Team morale

Lets hope that he is only there to give the team a lift you would have to be insane to play him with his injury so fresh

@bathursttiger said:
@MacDougall said:

Team morale

Correct,
Tedesco and Lawence have travelled with the team for moral support.
Lovett out, Sirro and MCK in

Latest posts

Members online

Back