Are we a well coached side?

Lots can be said about us in 2023, but we're not the only story in town.

Check the implosions still vibrating at Belmore.

Oh and not to forget the Rabbitohs who were sitting in 1st place after round eight and after round 27 missing the finals. Ouch!!

Madge had a worse roster than Sheens. Sheens fired Madge, made Kimorley the interim coach so he (Sheens) didn’t have to cop anything till better recruits came this year and has now bailed on the team. Sheens is in the top 10 biggest cowards in rugby league.

Madge had a worse roster than Sheens. Sheens fired Madge, made Kimorley the interim coach so he (Sheens) didn’t have to cop anything till better recruits came this year and has now bailed on the team. Sheens is in the top 10 biggest cowards in rugby league.

I would not say he is a coward but he is definately an ego driven fraud and has been for over a decade

Sheens, benji, farah, Furner was never going to work.

It's funny how farah thought no coach was good enough and how did he go?

Sheens, benji, farah, Furner was never going to work.

It's funny how farah thought no coach was good enough and how did he go?

Farah would have had less to do with the coaching than the other 3,this season just like last season was a disaster mainly because of the ego of an elderley ex coach of ours.

Farah would have had less to do with the coaching than the other 3,this season just like last season was a disaster mainly because of the ego of an elderley ex coach of ours.
Madge had his own separate issues

Think Sheens improved or allowed the juniors systems to improve with identifying some actual talent. First grade showed no improvement tho.

Last edited:
The issues are ingrained in the club and its inability to assemble a competitive squad - the biggest barrier for every poor coach brave enough to take them on. Blaming the coach protects all the others who keep adding to the failure.

Off season goes alright too.. Always good banter
& excitement mixed with a healthy dose of cynicism as well. New jerseys releases, signing
news, fluff articles, I'm here for all of it, but will
enjoy the off season and a bit of time-off too!

The Tigers remind of Brazil as a country that the team / country have the potential and resources to be the best in the world.

In BOTH cases, highly incompetent leadership never cease to change and if they do, it’s more of the same. In 100 years we will still be continuing to have the same comments applied to both.

What happens? The fans and the locals continue to leave for greener pastures with clubs and countries which provide more fulfilling lives.

I fear that the Wests Tigers will remain in 5 years.

Madge had his own separate issues

Think Sheens improved or allowed the juniors systems to improve with identifying some actual talent. First grade showed no improvement tho.
Have you got any examples of what Sheens has done for the junior system. It is often commented about how he has improved it but I'm yet to see anyone explain how.

Well we will be of line IF the dogs go chasing Jason Taylor , they really could not be that stupid or maybe they are .

Have you got any examples of what Sheens has done for the junior system. It is often commented about how he has improved it but I'm yet to see anyone explain how.

Not 💯 sure how involved he was and been told mighty mouse does a lot of the work but just referring to the like of da saliva, Galvin, kit seem like actual talent compared to madge crop the likes of simpkin, simpkins and bunch of other juniors that did not make it.

Are we a well coached side? I am not convinced that we are even coached & certainly not well.
Dead last 2 years running says we aren’t doing anything well. Some might say the only way is up now but as we found out after last year there is also the option to laze about in last place for another season.

Are we a well coached side? I am not convinced that we are even coached & certainly not well.
Dead last 2 years running says we aren’t doing anything well. Some might say the only way is up now but as we found out after last year there is also the option to laze about in last place for another season.
Too much interference from Pascoe/ Lee in the last two seasons to expect the side to look like it has been coached well. Sacked Maguire midseason, interim Kimmorley, appointed Sheens cause they couldnt get who they wanted, sack his recruitment manager and announce Fulton, Sheens walks, Benji takes over - two spoons on the back of it is it any wonder!

Back