Back to posting...

Year_of_the_Tiger

Ha, isn't it funny for us irregular posters to see your tag line on every post when the season starts and the forum fires up. I love the forum and the wait for 2013 to kick off is killing me. On a posting rampage right now… May not be the greatest strategist, but will watch every game, replay it and be on this site daily. Go the tigers!

I'm big offender, though, I will be on this website nearly everyday. I don't comment all that often but I crave everyone's elses opinions and I thank all the die hard posters. Thank you. I too are looking forward to the season, we will kick ass this year….........................see you all at Energy Australia stadium.

Year of the Tigers you may not be able to coherently explain yourself all the time but you know the game as good as any around here. I never disagree with you.

The place will hot up from after tomorrow, we will actually be able to debate real football instead of all this wishy washy pre season stuff. Okay its only a pre season game but its the start of the real action.

Also for me it will be very interesting, I was very vocal for a long time in the sack Sheens camp, now Iam going to find out if I was barking up the right tree

So much to discuss post sheens, new coach, lots of rookies etc, but yeah, we finally have march rolling around. Thanks the gods. I am going to be very harsh on miller if he does not stand up by round 8 or so. Apparently so much promise, we need a bloody half back!

Thanks dougal, nice to hear. I am half cut like many of our posters on a weekend but that's another topic :slight_smile: I actually write for a living if you can believe it, just not on football… Pity

Latest posts

Members online

Back