BBL-Fantasy League...

Absolutely spewing I went with Kallis for captain instead of Lynn. Couldn't decide between the 2 but went with Kallis because if he doesn't make runs he could make up for it with the ball and visa versa. Makes 16 runs then goes off injured and doesn't bowl….

@Sabre said:
Absolutely spewing I went with Kallis for captain instead of Lynn. Couldn't decide between the 2 but went with Kallis because if he doesn't make runs he could make up for it with the ball and visa versa. Makes 16 runs then goes off injured and doesn't bowl….

Captain is a crucial decesion in this…was tossing up between Kallis Russell or Christan....went with Christan so hope it pays off....picking a straight out batsman is risky can either pay off deluxe (Klinger last week) or fail miserably... Was spewing I subbed Wright for Peitersen last week too...

Good luck Sabre...think it will be close...

@Geo. said:
@Sabre said:

Captain is a crucial decesion in this…was tossing up between Kallis Russell or Christan....went with Christan so hope it pays off....picking a straight out batsman is risky can either pay off deluxe (Klinger last week) or fail miserably... Was spewing I subbed Wright for Peitersen last week too...

Good luck Sabre...think it will be close...

Usually best bet for captain is someone who plays twice in the round. I got 432 for Lynn as captain when the Heat played twice. I'd have subbed Wright out too, until now he's been disappointing.
I've had a few players not live up to expectations this season: Maddinson, Dunk, Kallis, Gayle…

Big finish coming up in the top of the table clash between Geo and I.

**Round 4 Results:**
Bon Vivant (mrs_tiger_one) 605 def foreveratiger (foreveratiger) 359
Bleed B W & G (Geo) 399 def by Six and Out (Sabre) 518
Oxygen Thieves 285 (Cultured Bogan) def by Sheer has No Idea (Sheer64) 491
Laroche Lions (tiger_one) 537 def Rookies (Pierre M7) 332

**Ladder after Round 4:**
1\. Six and Out …..........................8 Points / 455
2\. Laroche Lions ..........................6 Points / 396
3\. Bleed B W & G .........................6 Points / 222
4\. Sheer Has No Idea .....................4 Points / 96
5\. Bon Vivant ..............................4 Points / 45
6\. Rookies...................................2 Points / -435
7\. forveratiger............................. 2 Points / -465
8\. Oxygen Thieves........................ 0 Points / -315

**Fantasy Matches:**
Bon Vivant vs Bleed B W & G
Oxygen Thieves vs foreveratiger
Laroche Lions vs Six and Out
Rookies vs Sheer has No Idea

**Actual Matches:**
Stars v Hurricanes
Thunder v Scorchers
Heat v Strikers
Renegades v Stars

Stars play twice, Sixers have the bye.

Good luck all, CB a chance to get off the mark against FT this week.

This sort of fizzed…thanks Sabre for keeping it going while I was OS..

Anyhow it's finals time..Wests Tigers Forum Premiership..
1\. Six and Out(Sabre) v 4\. Bon Vivant(Mrs tiger_one)
2\. Laroche Lions(tiger_one) V 3\. Bleed BW & G(Geo.)

Minors
Sheer has no idea(sheer64) V Oxygen Thieves(CB)
Rookies(pierrem7) V foreveratiger(FT)...

Unlimited Trades...

Another one of Geo's comps ending in disaster :brick:

Who even won Supercoach last season ?? :roll

@happy tiger said:

Idiot…it's still going and both Sabre and I made the finals as well as the dynamic duo that is the tiger_one clan...

@Geo. said:
@happy tiger said:

Idiot…it's still going and both Sabre and I made the finals as well as the dynamic duo that is the tiger_one clan...

So we haven't had a game for 15 days or a table update :astonished:

So let down again , I was following this comp with great interest and than nothing …....

@happy tiger said:
@Geo. said:
@happy tiger said:

So let down again , I was following this comp with great interest and than nothing …....

The internet was bad in Whakatane… :roll

@Geo. said:
@happy tiger said:
@Geo. said:
@happy tiger said:

The internet was bad in Whakatane… :roll

The internet is probably non existent in Whakatane , you could of sent a letter ,telegram ,smoke signals ,phoned , pidgeon ,Cobb and Co …...

No excuses , own the problem

Yeah I kinda stopped updating the thread when it became clear people didn't really care.
Now that it's down to the finals we should see some good stuff.

Happy's just sad because it's been awhile since QLD has produced a good cricketer. Since Mitchell Johnson in 2005 only Ashley Noffke, Ben Cutting and Joe Burns have been selected from Queensland.
How good was Noffke… :roll

We in the tiger_one clan are always head down and hoping for luck - we love the fun!

Not confident at all.
Put Dre Russ in my team for the first time and knowing my luck it'll be the worst game he's played all season.

Look at the team similarities between Mr & Mrs tiger_one last week

![](http://i68.tinypic.com/2wn687d.png)

@Sabre said:
Yeah I kinda stopped updating the thread when it became clear people didn't really care.

Happy's just sad because it's been awhile since QLD has produced a good cricketer. Since Mitchell Johnson in 2005 only Ashley Noffke, Ben Cutting and Joe Burns have been selected from Queensland.

Khawaja and Ryan Harris come to mind

Shane Watson is a superstar in the making , he is just a really late bloomer :roll

I was watching this comp and just quivering with excitement with every post

And you and Geo stole that from me Sabre :cry: :angry:

@happy tiger said:
@Sabre said:

Shane Watson is a superstar in the making , he is just a really late bloomer :roll

Khawaja and Harris are both NSW mate.

@Sabre said:
@happy tiger said:
@Sabre said:

You and Geo are just trying to avoid the facts

This comp ran unattended for too long , and the love has gone , I'm sorry , final or no finals

@happy tiger said:
@Sabre said:
@happy tiger said:
@Sabre said:

You and Geo are just trying to avoid the facts

This comp ran unattended for too long , and the love has gone , I'm sorry , final or no finals

You're not even in the final.
Your banter is unrequired.

Latest posts

Back