Best post match I’ve seen from Michael Maguire

Tiger_Bond

Wests Tigers: Round 18 https://www.nrl.com/tv/matches/telstra-premiership/2019/round-18/wests-tigers-round-18/

This post match interview is the reaction I’ve been waiting to see from our coach..... Change is in the air!!!!!

@Tiger_Bond said in [Best post match I’ve seen from Michael McGuire](/post/1036919) said:
Wests Tigers: Round 18 https://www.nrl.com/tv/matches/telstra-premiership/2019/round-18/wests-tigers-round-18/

This post match interview is the reaction I’ve been waiting to see from our coach..... Change is in the air!!!!!

He was not a happy Chappy.

the tension was so thick in the press conference u could cut it with a knife

The way he has been turning out the team lately I do not see why he would be .. he is the coach after all!

Hope he gives McQueen another go. He was going well there and not sure why he was hooked.

'Not acceptable '

Music to my ears. Refused to wrap any player, refused to blame the 2 hia's, refused to say the second half was good.

We're on the right guy here.

@notarealtiger said in [Best post match I’ve seen from Michael McGuire](/post/1036938) said:
Madge is the only thing that gives me confidence that we might turn it around someday.

He's our only hope.

@Tiger_Bond said in [Best post match I’ve seen from Michael McGuire](/post/1036919) said:

That was epic thanks for posting ...
Poor bastards on a hiding to nothing with this roster .
He knows what he’s got won’t improve and he knows there has to be a complete squad overhaul.
If he keeps up the beard , in 6 months he’ll be a dead ringer for @Geo lol

i would have hated to be in that room after the game!! Great to see he is showing some emotion, hoping for changes next week

@gallagher said in [Best post match I’ve seen from Michael McGuire](/post/1036936) said:
'Not acceptable '

Music to my ears. Refused to wrap any player, refused to blame the 2 hia's, refused to say the second half was good.

We're on the right guy here.

Waiting for Avocado to reply to this post 😆.

I agree with you, though.

He can bag all he likes, but he needs to come up with the answers. This is basically the squad he has for the next 2 years with little wriggle room in terms of roster spots and funds becoming available.

Great press conference but this generation of players will complain he is too hard, he’s hurting their feelings, they’re doing their best etc etc. just look at titans. I hope our inept club back Maguire to the hilt and piss off any pee hearted player who is not going to rise to his standards.
PS - Farah’s arrogance tonight was disgraceful. I hope he never sees 1sts again.

@Tiger_Steve said in [Best post match I’ve seen from Michael McGuire](/post/1036958) said:
Great press conference but this generation of players will complain he is too hard, he’s hurting their feelings, they’re doing their best etc etc. just look at titans. I hope our inept club back Maguire to the hilt and piss off any pee hearted player who is not going to rise to his standards.
PS - Farah’s arrogance tonight was disgraceful. I hope he never sees 1sts again.

Finish him on 299

Back