Broncos and Manly could both lose ...

Year_of_the_Tiger

Hoffman and likely Thaiday out for the broncos, and the warriors went oh so close last time. Manly without King, Lussick and Stewart against Thurston who will stand up in a big game … we need to win this week!

If they lose, and we win, we will get the week off. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing… I don't want the week off, too long without Footy!!
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

It really would suck having the week off with all this hype over the finals although it would give all the boys a well deserved rest. Week off or not, let's just win!!!!
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

I think your right there year of the tiger….they are both under manned and belted the bejeesus out of each other yesterday.

Winning is everything this weekend and with a bit of luck those drag queens will get booted out.

Let me see a week off where you cant be eliminated, or playing in a game that you can be eliminated, I think I know the answer.

Not only that it's been a long season, a few guys are carrying injuries - if we can get that week off it would be terrific!

We have been up for a long time the rest would be great for us! But lets just focus on the upcoming week!

Rest would be great, but would be gutted if we lose by one point against the drag queens and then that's it. I just bought 25 WT balloons that dont arrive till next week! Cant wait, and its only Monday.

I game less would mean one game less we can get knocked out in and will give us a more favorable crack at the Big one.

Im even saying a a prayer for the Knights, You never know could happen.

Finals predictor is getting a mega workout over here

http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/LadderPredictor/tabid/10868/Default.aspx

2nd Tab

@TIGERDAVIS said:
If they lose, and we win, we will get the week off. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing… I don't want the week off, too long without Footy!!

no it would definitely be a good thing to go straight to week 3\. it means our week 3 game would be in sydney and it would give our team the chance to get over niggling injuries

Lets worry about friday night first. A loss and could be curtains although unlikely

Back