CEO - Shane Richardson

I'll add, that if the Tigers can get to a finacial position to buy their own ground, that would be ideal - perhaps Meriton would get on board with that along with leagues club and apartments etc.

I found it refreshing and common sense tbh.

We have had no coherent leadership that could deliver anything othe than their extended tenure.

Identity as a club in a growth region
Quality stadium
Increased membership = money
Backing the coach
Punting unnecessary staff

Tons to like from me.
Yes but cut out the waffle and it's down to 50 minutes... 2 hours is a stretch for old codgers like me who nod off then have no idea where to go back to.... Ain't that right @happy_tiger

Accor Stadium will pay us to play there. It's going to be that simple.

If Leichhardt and Campbelltown get an upgrade, then sure, let's play there if we can make it work financially. If we're being serious, that won't happen anytime soon. the club has been stitched up with anything we have tried to do in the inner west. Leagues club at Rozelle and now Leichhardt funding promised and pulled.

To me, Leichhardt is a marketable feature of the club. Getting rid of it is going to put many off side and I doubt as many fans will attend games.

In any case, I believe Accor is going to be home for the next few years with maybe 1 game each at the old grounds coinciding with some heritage/retro rounds.
Is CSS becoming our academy base?

Maybe CSS can also become the home ground for our NSW Cup team, Magpies & Macarthur junior reps.

I reckon where Not that Far apart in age @innsaneink

Im the opposite

Always listening to Poddies especially Im not much of a sleeper these days.

Either way, we may get some positive Action at our club...

I particularly like the Olive Branch to Ex Chairman Lee - He was always well intentioned and is still a passionate fan.

It was a good delivery of his manifesto, dotted with his anecdotes to justify his plans, most of which I subscribe to.

It seemed a lot more detailed and open than anything Justin and Lee delivered for their entire tenure.

And he seems to be a good communicator. The fact that he will talk to members directly is a good policy.

Reactions: BZN
Now we're talking billion$
Developers don't sweat a billion dollars. We are not asking for a donation. It's more about putting a viable deal together.

I dunno...we need to put this home ground issue to bed. One home ground is the answer long-term and preferably one where we are the only NRL team that plays there.

I actually think Campbo & Leichhardt die hards would get behind that.

Developers don't sweat a billion dollars. We are not asking for a donation. It's more about putting a viable deal together.

I dunno...we need to put this home ground issue to bed. One home ground is the answer long-term and preferably one where we are the only NRL team that plays there.

I actually think Campbo & Leichhardt die hards would get behind that.
I would love 3 games a year at the 8 wonder and the rest to be played at a purpose built stadium around Campbelltown the general admission tickets I understand at the 8 wonder on Saturday was $55;ahead that's fine bump it up to $60 and it's a showcase

Back