CEO - Shane Richardson

Securing funding for a SOTA training facility is only a small part of his portfolio though.

His primary KPAs are fiscal solvency and on field success.

Proof is in the pudding. We got the COE & new board..
I'm not trying 2 B condescending but at what point
do we move on from the particulars?! the club has,
we should too. Nothing is bigger than the badge
out front of that new, shiny centre. Just my thoughts

Securing funding for a SOTA training facility is only a small part of his portfolio though.

His primary KPAs are fiscal solvency and on field success.

Yes, he’s perfect for a role of being in charge of constructing the reception desk at the new Cambo “outreach”office and if he’s on a roll, perhaps putting the ikea office chairs together.

Proof is in the pudding. We got the COE & new board..
I'm not trying 2 B condescending but at what point
do we move on from the particulars?! the club has,
we should too. Nothing is bigger than the badge
out front of that new, shiny centre. Just my thoughts
He needs to move on too - and find a lobbying job more befitting his skill-set!

He is currently offering himself up as a corporate events speaker - like an ex-footballer would - NOT a CEO with real prospects!

It isn't his critics who are bringing him up again - it is Kazza who has been running the fanciful agenda of bringing him back in a lesser role - which I believe you would agree is ludicrous and not something Justin's ego would entertain!

He is currently offering himself up as a corporate events speaker - like an ex-footballer would - NOT a CEO with real prospects!

It isn't his critics who are bringing him up again - it is Kazza who has been running the fanciful agenda of bringing him back in a lesser role - which I believe you would agree is ludicrous and not something Justin's ego would entertain!
It fits into Richo “lenient” policy of trying to invite the animals back onto the farm ( ie LO Lee petting)

If Justin says “no” ( which I understand he probably would) well then that’s on him.

And we can better argue that their feeling of estrangement is at their paws.

Blame them for being precious.

Richo and Rusty did the same thing with piggins at south’s. It shut the die hards down. Even the rabid burrow was silenced.

Last edited:
Reactions: BZN
It fits into Richo “lenient” policy of trying to invite the animals back onto the farm ( ie Lee)

If Justin says “no” ( which I understand he probably would) well then that’s on him.

And we can better argue that their feeling of estrangement is at their paws.

Blame them for being precious.

Richo and Rusty did the same thing with piggins at south’s. It shut the die hards down. Even the rabid burrow was silenced.
The BIG difference is that Lee and George at Souths were independently wealthy and in honourary positions as Chairmen!

They were not employees of their club(s) - and unlike Justin - their remuneration from the club was not their primary source of income!

Piggins was a great former player who also led the protests and legal action to have Souths reinstated - so he is a club LEGEND!!

That is why he had popular support!

Pascoe (and Lee) are none of the above and sent our club in the opposite trajectory - show me the "Pascoe die hards" the club needs to appease??

1711618197313.png

I respect your POV Snider...

The BIG difference is that Lee and George at Souths were independently wealthy and in honourary positions as Chairmen!

They were not employees of their club(s) - and unlike Justin - their remuneration from the club was not their primary source of income!

Piggins was a great former player who also led the protests and legal action to have Souths reinstated - so he is a club LEGEND!!

That is why he had popular support!

Pascoe (and Lee) are none of the above and sent our club in the opposite trajectory - show me the "Pascoe die hards" the club needs to appease??

View attachment 11125
Your refrain is that Pascoe does not represent the same threat level than Piggins.

I guess so.

Ok, but let’s not have him alone in a basement pulling the wings off house flies planning something deranged.

He must have done some good things. I mean he helped nail Tim to the cross, kept secrets well.

The White Elephant, only blew over-budget by a few million or so wasn’t it?

• Haha
Think the reality is that with modest success going forward,we can pull 10k to 15k more paying spectators to a decent and modern home ground with comfortable facilties and adequate capacity than either LO or CO,as idealistic they may be..or were.They both average around 12k from 2000,tho LO certainly trending up recently
At $50 per head,that's a truckload ..$6mill incremental revenue annually..plus whatever incentives they offer to attract us..and no hiring cost of the screen like LO
A financial no brainer
...and most of us aren't locals to either ground,so will travel within reason

Last edited:
Think the reality is that with modest success going forward,we can pull 10k to 15k more paying spectators to a decent and modern home ground with comfortable facilties and adequate capacity than either LO or CO,as idealistic they may be..or were.They both average around 12k from 2000,tho LO certainly trending up recently
At $50 per head,that's a truckload ..$6mill incremental revenue annually..plus whatever incentives they offer to attract us..and no hiring cost of the screen like LO
A financial no brainer
...and most of us aren't locals to either ground,so will travel within reason
If they included public transport into a Homebush membership that would really be a great enticement imo, smack bang in the center of Sydney, so its very very easy to travel by pub trans.
im not sure what parking costs there these days maybe $30 and add say $10 for juice, thatd save me about $40/game
Theyd have to increase membership costs of course, it could be optional, but five games would equate to approx $200 and theres no way theyd increase it by that much so therd have to be a decent $aving there.
I think the majority dont have an emotional attchment moreso to the ground than the team ther than a few old Balmain fans...Im sure the'd come around eventually

I wouldnt trust Richo as far as I could kick him!!

Plays this straight shooter card but loves playing with a stacked deck.

Apparently its all about the money except for his suits.

Oh and Im a member paid in full so according to his holiness i can comment!!

. . . Like Meninga with " obviously".
And Ennis squeezing an O into words such as scenery, imagination, brick, etc

. . . Like Meninga with " obviously".
And Ennis squeezing an O into words such as scenery, imagination, brick, etc
The worst thing about Meninga is every time he’s on the panel and they interview someone at the ground, he’ll say “Gday *insert players name here*. It’s Mal Meninga here mate”. No one else does that. It’s a little thing but annoys the shit out of me.

Also turns basket cases into premiers …

Sign me up for that

Enjoy your premierhip for the Macarthur Mosquito's playing in Vegas!!

And I hope your a member if not you dont count!!

• Wow

Members online

Back