CEO - Shane Richardson

How does Canada Bay council manage to stump up $30mil for the COE, but Darcy and his inner west cronies can't find a single cent.

It's bad enough that they destroyed the club with their planning approval process.

They just don't want the Tigers there. It's all lip service, no action.

I don't get the hate for the Sydney Olympic Park stadium. I've watched some cracking games there.

Here's our top 10 by attendance and results over the years.

RankAmountWhen
136,11228/03/2016 – Wests Tigers 0 – Parramatta 8
234,27221/08/2009 – Wests Tigers 18 – Parramatta 26
330,90123/07/2017 – Wests Tigers 16 – Parramatta 17
430,42002/04/2018 – Wests Tigers 30 – Parramatta 20
529,54219/08/2005 – Wests Tigers 54 – Bulldogs 2
628,61110/04/2023 – Wests Tigers 22 – Parramatta 28
727,86510/03/2006 – Wests Tigers 24 – St George Illawarra 15
827,68705/08/2011 – Wests Tigers 16 – St George Illawarra 14
927,56423/08/2008 – Wests Tigers 16 – Manly 48
1026,46309/09/2005 – Wests Tigers 50 – North QLD 6
I have been to few good games at Homebush (and plenty for bad ones with 12K at Homebush).. Others maybe be fine having lots of empty seats. I prefer to be on a pack hill at LO, particularly if its a game that isn’t expected to draw much of a crowd.
For the big games (30K) I preferred the old SFS. I‘d much prefer Homebush over Parramatta.

the parramatta games were Easter Monday fixtures except for july 2017 where we drew 30k and the September 2005 games was the semi final against the cowboys
The 2006 game against dragons was our opening round after being Premiers and we drew 27 k
great ground for semi finals and GF and the Easter Monday games where we draw good crowds, against interstate teams we should be playing them at LO and CSS
WE don't go for usual comp games

I have been to few good games at Homebush (and plenty for bad ones with 12K at Homebush).. Others maybe be fine having lots of empty seats. I prefer to be on a pack hill at LO, particularly if its a game that isn’t expected to draw much of a crowd.
For the big games (30K) I preferred the old SFS. I‘d much prefer Homebush over Parramatta.
One of my favourite experiences at the SFS

My view is the Wests Tigers just need to do what's best for the club. Make a decision either way and let's just get on with it. No matter where our home is there will be people who will not be happy, it's the nature of our joint venture when you have one group of supporters from the inner west and the other from the south west. The club just needs to move on so we can put all this where's our home crap behind us. We are the current nomads atm. Just get us a home ground so all us fans know with certainty what's going on. The fans who are unhappy will come around eventually.

I was there… a rare and
Memorable atmosphere where we went in as underdogs and our fans silenced the dragons supporters
I was actually there as a guest of a player, but he stuck us well away from him and his and out in the crowd lol.

I didn’t really think we were going to defend the lead. Everyone was waiting for the clock to tick down.

Bodyjar the band played at half time.

The Dragons fans were especially manic and amped up.

I was actually there as a guest of a player, but he stuck us well away from him and his and out in the crowd lol.

I didn’t really think we were going to defend the lead. Everyone was waiting for the clock to tick down.

Bodyjar the band played at half time.

The Dragons fans were especially manic and amped up.
So were we..... never forget.

I was there… a rare and
Memorable atmosphere where we went in as underdogs and our fans silenced the dragons supporters
The atmosphere had been building for a coue of weeks thru the media as Saints had the week off due to winning earlier and a limited number of tickets that went on sale to them first.

I made a small sign for after the game walking out the SFS... Asking red eyed drags fans

"GF tix wanted"

🤣

Back