CEO - Shane Richardson

Richo has probably convinced hundreds of players to stay ( many for unders) and is a proven momentum builder.

I think Stef would be crazy to leave us.
He’d be crazy for signing with a club who have won 3 consecutive premierships?

I’d be more worried about the people who put her there.
Stefano’s manager was clever to include that deal breaker clause.
Since Stef signed on we’ve had more turmoil than my laundry washer. Gone from 15th on the ladder to 16 then 17 as a result. Stef is not going to be patiently waiting for us to get our act together. He needs success, he’s playing for his brother too.
I posted months ago we would struggle to hang onto him. Haven’t seen anything to change my mind. We won’t keep him with money.
if stef goes to Penrith he would likely play origin and that would be an extra 90k
so he could be prepared to take 750k (pick up rep payments) and win comps / play semis

if stef goes to Penrith he would likely play origin and that would be an extra 90k
so he could be prepared to take 750k (pick up rep payments) and win comps / play semis
He will be playing origin this year. Why go to a very weakened Penrith next year when we are getting stronger, both on and off the field.

I'm not trying to make light of a situation and act like I know anything,. especially regarding Richo, I haven't got a clue. It's not all doom & gloom I swear
I'm not sure if things will turn out ok in the end Kaito, I think they will, but I'm just not sure.
But at least we now have some positive thinking regarding this, you've given some of us a bit of a break from all the gloom and doom.

I think Richo would lose a bit of credibility in the league if he walks now.

And if he burns his bridges here, he will be at Souths mercy -where he doesn’t like Latrell or Pappas.

I know Richo still gets around and talks to people of all clubs as he has a lot of friends. This includes Penrith.

But we should be locking him up asap.

If they don’t like his plans, they can always go with him and change back to into a refuge for incompetents after he’s won us a gf.

Just ran into benji & heighno @ 7/11. 6+ tigers
An indigenous friend of mine, she ran into cliff lyons at a pub and got him to sign her backside one night. It was all in the fun.
Everyone had a laugh. Good sport cliffy
Some of those older players would wipe the floor with our players today.

An indigenous friend of mine, she ran into cliff lyons at a pub and got him to sign her backside one night. It was all in the fun.
Everyone had a laugh. Good sport cliffy
Some of those older players would wipe the floor with our players today.

Cliff lyons man, one of the best 2 ever do it!

He will be playing origin this year. Why go to a very weakened Penrith next year when we are getting stronger, both on and off the field.
He may play only 1 game of origin?
I guess we'll see how weakened they are tomorrow, but they have won the last 3 grand finals.

Latest posts

Back