Climate Change

AmericanHistoryX

What does it mean? Bring in a climate tax. Make the small people pay for their crimes...

What does the Swiss climate decision mean for Australia?
Swiss women demonstrate outside the European Court of Human Rights on Tuesday.
In a landmark ruling, Europe’s top human rights court has ruled the Swiss government violated the human rights of its citizens by failing to do enough to combat climate change. What happens next?

Bianca Hall

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
I wish I would be around in 20-30 years when it is proven that this climate change has been hoax , it is just a way for the super rich to even get richer , might put my thoughts in a bottle and throw it into the ocean lol 😜

I wish I would be around in 20-30 years when it is proven that this climate change has been hoax , it is just a way for the super rich to even get richer , might put my thoughts in a bottle and throw it into the ocean lol 😜
Could it be like the year 2000 con that cost businesses trillions around the world.

You are wrong BP this is not a hoax, climate change is real, I have been watching it for years, there is nothing you can do about it.

We have coming up, Winter, followed by Spring, then we will have Summer followed by Autumn and on it goes, my years of observation have proven that this climate change is real.

You can't combat that, what the hell do those protesters want?

What does it mean? Bring in a climate tax. Make the small people pay for their crimes...

What does the Swiss climate decision mean for Australia?
Swiss women demonstrate outside the European Court of Human Rights on Tuesday.
In a landmark ruling, Europe’s top human rights court has ruled the Swiss government violated the human rights of its citizens by failing to do enough to combat climate change. What happens next?

Bianca Hall
Does that me we can all blame the Swiss for climate change now?

Climate change is normal. Been happening for centuries and centuries. Remember the Ice Age, amongst others???? Just never been taxed before. The timing is perfect. Its a hoax for money. But in reality it is real. Climate always changes. Its a part of Earths history. Look it up.
Correct.
Just not this quickly, unless a huge event happens, Look it up. 😁
I seen the thread title and knew it would be you X.

You are wrong BP this is not a hoax, climate change is real, I have been watching it for years, there is nothing you can do about it.

We have coming up, Winter, followed by Spring, then we will have Summer followed by Autumn and on it goes, my years of observation have proven that this climate change is real.

You can't combat that, what the hell do those protesters want?
I take ur point , but climate has changed over 1000 of years and will continue to do so . But I would like to know who has shares in all solar and wind , I bet that bunch of bastards who make up the UN and the world bank have there fingers in the pie

You can deny it all you like but Climate Change is happening and not for the good of the people on our planet.There are still a few flat earthers around but not many and by the end of the century most climate denialists will be proven as wrong as them
Few people I know deny the climate is changing. It's been changing forever. The question is whether it's man-made or part of a natural cycle. I believe the latter but one thing I can guarantee you is I won't be around at the end of the century.

Few people I know deny the climate is changing. It's been changing forever. The question is whether it's man-made or part of a natural cycle. I believe the latter but one thing I can guarantee you is I won't be around at the end of the century.
Bit of both maybe. Just someone has to pay the price. And it won't be them. Tax the little man... all his fault.... and after we all gone.... climate will still change... just like black holes.... laws, people, music, fashion and the seasons...... oh yeh gender.. before it was only male and female..... or he/she. Life is change. Look at us.... Wests Tigers.....the point is.... show us the money!!!!!

Natural cycle of micro plastics were probably in captain caveman’s cuppa too.

“I tell you this man, I tell you this. I don’t know what’s gunna happen man, but I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames”

Natural cycle of micro plastics were probably in captain caveman’s cuppa too.

“I tell you this man, I tell you this. I don’t know what’s gunna happen man, but I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames”
@Merlot good to see you old friend. I’ve never been addicted so I can confidently say that about Merlot.

Reactions: BZN

Latest posts

Members online

Back