Disgusted ... The title says it all

Look we weren't great but I have never seen a team play better then the raiders did tonight

The Tigers/Parra game is shaping up as the worst game of rugby league of our lives.

I wouldnt be surprised if whoever has the rights for it decides not to telecast it…..jokes of course...

@boonboon said:
Look we weren't great but I have never seen a team play better then the raiders did tonight

Please…. They made the raiders look good, give any team that much ball and miss 48 tackles and parra would've looked good against that rubbish
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

There are certainly a couple of players that should be sent to reggies, starting with Moltzen. I thought he would have a big year this year after finishing strongly last year but his errors and lack of involvement is just not good enough.

I thought for the most part the team played with good spirit, albeit pretty ineptly. I really fear for the future when Ellis is gone - he was close to best on park tonight.

lol at boonboon.

If what you said is true then you need to watch more football. There was at least 3 sides this weekend that would have competed with the Raiders tonight - if not beaten them.

Miller played good in the first half made some great one on one tackles with bigger guys than him he got benched in the second half I don't no why he looked more dangerous than benji all game
\
\

Actually raiders completed 90 percent of their sets only gave away 1penalty in the whole second half didn't knock on once in the whole 2nd half despite throwing the ball from side to side Only missed 9 tackles all game find me a team that has played this well all year

Tigers wernt great but they wernt that bad and we would have beaten most teams tonight

However groat needs to be dropped -ayshford and Lawrence were poor and Blair is struggling with our style I still sure we will be top 4

Guys- we got busted up the middle and out wide all night and had 39% possession. Andrews Johns and Lockyer at their peak would not have featured tonight. Miller is blameless and deserves another crack
\
\

Back