Dogs take over ...

Brett Thurbon

It has often been said, that the 2005 WT team, was the worst team to ever win a premiership. If the Dogs win today, they will undoubtedly take that mantle into the future…...........big if though

I think you got it wrong.I do believe the a Wests Tigers team of 2005 was the best team to ever win a grand final,especially from the prospective of a WT supporter

Disagree with the post completely.

Look at the dogs team on paper

Perrett is an international

2 decent finishers on the wings who do there job.

2 world class centre's

Origin halves

Worlds best front rower.

Games best young back rower

Hardest hitter in the comp in Eastwood

Pritchard and Williams test players.

On paper they have a fantastic team.

I think not having a world class fullback makes them look short of class….but they have it everywhere

The Wests Tigers of 2005 were absolutely an exciting football side,how anyone can say they were the worst team to win a premiership is beyond me,they are remembered as very talented team…
The Dogs on the other hand will be known as the grubiest team to ever contest the premiership.... :astonished: :sign:

Hopefully the rabbitohs do win.
If this happens, I wonder if there will be any after match **" issues"** between supporters, especially in the car parks.

Managed to catch the last 20 or so minutes of the '05 Grand Final on Foxsports yesterday and gee the young fellas did play an exciting brand of footy, the Tiges mightn't have been the greatest Premiers ever but it was the Greatest Grand Final of all time.

@Magpie69 said:
It has often been said, that the 2005 WT team, was the worst team to ever win a premiership. If the Dogs win today, they will undoubtedly take that mantle into the future…...........big if though

The Dogs have an extremely skilful forward pack that can play short before the line and Graham (as I posted previously) was rated by Matty Johns to have the best selective short passing game bar his brother

Add the fact they can play short in the middle third of the field and interchange passes between themselves rates them in my opinion as the best forward pack in the comp when you take into the consideration the size and running game in their pack

Hodgkinson and Reynolds are both SOO players

Lafai is rapidly becoming one of the best centres in the game

They have been one of the best sides all season for a reason

That being said Souths should win , but I'm still concerned how they will cope losing Isaac Luke

I think the Dogs will cope better with the lose of Ennis than Souths will with the lose of Isaac Luke

Game will be won or lost right there

@westTAHger said:
@king sirro said:
Dogs will win today 13+

**I would not be surprised if they come out and completely ambush the rabbitohs in the first 20 min.**
How the rabbitohs re-act, to this if it occurs, will determine who this year champs will be.
As long as the final score is not result of a crap ref's call, **may the best team on the day win**.

that's how i see it as well

as for the ref's call… i hope to god there is a ref's call in the last minute against the dogs which gives the fans a reason to whinge for another year. nothing better than whinging dogs fans.

The dogs have played one good, complete game in the last two months (against the storm) and find themselves in the grandfinal. We at least went on a roll and smashed a few teams on our way to the premiership in 05.

I agree with the OP, in fact i believe they are the worst ever team to make the grand final and had Issac Luke been playing they wouldve dead set got belted. By worst ever team of course im talking about form heading into the big dance.

Also you can't just assume because players played SOO they're SOO standard players, just remember that Jamie Buhrer also played SOO. Hodkinson and Reynolds will be doing well to retain their spots next year.

_Posted using RoarFEED_

@king sirro said:
Dogs will win today 13+

I would not be surprised if they come out and completely ambush the rabbitohs in the first 20 min.
How the rabbitohs re-act, to this if it occurs, will determine who this year champs will be.
As long as the final score is not result of a crap ref's call, **may the best team on the day win**.

Talk about one sided coverage. That's why I can't stand Souths. Go the Dogs

_Posted using RoarFEED_

@mike said:
Talk about one sided coverage. That's why I can't stand Souths. Go the Dogs

_Posted using RoarFEED_

It's a friggin joke !
Dogs to win for me in golden point !!!

_Posted using RoarFEED_

Like the one sides coverage we got on 05 ? lmao sour grapes !!! Go souffs

_Posted using RoarFEED_

Like the one sides coverage we got on 05 ? lmao sour grapes !!! Go souffs

_Posted using RoarFEED_