Food thread

Mrs BF and I just had a sirloin steak medium (pink in the middle), with creamy mushroom, thyme and garlic sauce. Home made.
Delicious.
Sounds delicious... I like marinating my scotch fillets with either a mix of Worcestershire sce and a little BBQ sce.... Next I wanna try oyster sauce marinade... The missus made up a pumpkin beef soup with oyster sauce in it... Delish

Hahaha I was describing to someone the side effects I get from the immunotherapy drugs... Just like you described... Like chewing a light bulb and then drinking lemon juice.
Unfirtunalty eating for me lately has become very difficult and hard to enjoy
Yeah when he said “a light salad” I’ve been through that can’t eat and then hate eating stage, and salad was something I struggled with for a good 12 months. Every time it went in my mouth it was like eating glass with petrol dressing. I still can’t eat dark choc, one of my favs.
Another excuse to smoke copious amounts of weed. 😎
At the moment I can’t eat enough. I am literally out in the garage eating a mars bars at 430am bcoz I can’t sleep due to a different side effect and now I’m starving again. And I don’t wanna wake anyone.
Anyway I’ve learnt to solve the Rubix cube recently (2.20 my best) and I’ve just finished Henry Winklers autobiography. So I’m putting the late nights to good use.

Sounds delicious... I like marinating my scotch fillets with either a mix of Worcestershire sce and a little BBQ sce.... Next I wanna try oyster sauce marinade... The missus made up a pumpkin beef soup with oyster sauce in it... Delish
I am allergic to pumpkin. And there’s nothing sweet about sweet potato it’s just another pumpkin with a delicious sounding name to fool us.

Forget fancy restaurants with waiters in tuxedos - the real magic happens on bustling corners and smoky grills. Every bite is an adventure for your taste buds, a symphony of bold flavors you won't find anywhere else.

Sure, sometimes you might need a fire extinguisher to tame your tastebuds after a super spicy curry, but that's all part of the experience! And let's not forget the cultural connection - street food is a window into the soul of a place, a way to connect with the locals over sizzling skewers and piping hot dumplings.

Phaal curry for the truly courageous,even if it is only once in your life.I like hot curries but it is at insane levels of heat

Latest posts

Members online

Back