I wish no real harm on anyone..

IronTiger

..but a niggling week long injury to a couple of key Raiders would 'nt be unwelcome

:master:

I don't wish them any harm that's not nice . I just hope they reproduce the garbage they showed us when we played them in round 3 less the 2 major injuries to us

and I hope they choke like they did today, the same way we usually choked a lead, there very much like us know how to throw away a game

We have to be one of the unluckiest clubs… dead set. We get to face the Raiders next week (at Canberra) when they are REALLY due for a huge win.

@Moh said:
We have to be one of the unluckiest clubs… dead set. We get to face the Raiders next week (at Canberra) when they are REALLY due for a huge win.

Due for a win is statistical mumbo-jumbo!!!!

Both teams have been crippled by the weight of expectation & key injuries!!

We're still a 50-50 chance!!!

Bronson is yet to get a win against us - surely he is due - if that had anything to do with genuine mathematical probability!!!!

Yep no luck at all, look at the eels get all thier wins from fluke kick and hope kicks in the dieing mins, I wish we could master that

@Golden said:
Yep no luck at all, look at the eels get all thier wins from fluke kick and hope kicks in the dieing mins, I wish we could master that

Our time will come!!!!!!!!!!!!
:pray: :pray: :pray:

@Tigermac said:
@Golden said:

Our time will come!!!!!!!!!!!!
:pray: :pray: :pray:

The Eels are not getting so many wins from their fluke plays though - hardly something to aspire to!!!

Let's just hope orford is fit this week
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Back